Chapter 4

The 13th Floor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “-and after that we are here…” I looked at the writing “Damn… All of that is a week, it’s like only days by the story. Maybe time went slower there” I look over to the mirror and touch it “you must feel so lonely” I look at the book and see his writing “At least you’re here now” I smile he read mouth reading so good, is this a skill or something I chuckle lightly. We chatted for hours and it was getting dark, I look at the mirror “It’s getting late, I should go” I look at the book to see his response “Can’t you stay? Just for tonight?”  I look over to my phone to see the time and sigh 11.30 p.m. “I guess it’s too late to go home anyways” I take the pen and write my response “I guess but, I’m going to sleep in your bedroom, use your clothes, and shower here. Would it be okay?” the writing changed and his response quickly appear “Of course, it’ll be my pleasure haha… One more thing before you go anywhere though… Would you take the mirror to the bedroom so I could see you when I sleep and wake up in the morning? I know that’s weird but. I want to make sure that you’re here wasn’t just a dream or my imagination” I laugh and nod at the mirror weirdly, I start feeling more comfortable doing this. It was weird to talk to my reflection but, after spending hours it felt like I could see him in the other side of the mirror I walk over towards the bedroom and grab some clothes for shower.

After a nice shower, I went back out to where the mirror is. I look at the book and see his writing ‘Thanks for doing this… I really appreciate it. Good night and sweet dream’ I smile softly and nod towards the mirror. I slowly lift the mirror from it’s place and bring it over towards the bedroom. Laying it gently on the bed side table, leaning on the lamp so the mirror would face my face. I gently wipe the mirror and smile “Good night Kris…” I lay on the bed pulling the bed sheets over me and close my eyes. Slowly drifting to dream land.

                I wake up in a white room, I stand up and look around “Is this a dream?” I was asking nobody so I was caught surprise when someone replied “Mirae? Is that you?” I turn towards the voice and take a couple of steps and soon enough a black tall figure appear “K-kris?” I quickly run towards him before he could even answer me I quickly hug him “I miss you and I don’t even know why” he hugs me back “Me too…” I look over to his face “This must be a dream though, I mean you’re trapped in the mirror world thingy” he let go of me and kneel down to my eye level “I don’t know is this my dream or yours but, let’s just enjoy the moment” I nod and sit down at the floor, kris follow along. We chatted for a while and finally we reach the topic that both itches our mind for a while “So let’s talk about a few things we already know about this another dimension thingy” I nod “Okay, we know that things would regenerate back if we don’t touch or interfere with it.” Kris nod and tap his fingers “Also, things don’t change even if the real world has changed something. The room stays the same like I left it” “The only way to communicate is from the mirror and the little book. We don’t know why though” Kris nod and smiles “Well, at least because of it. We can contact each other” I smile and nod “Yeah…. But, that’s all we got” kris nod “For now, yeah but, I think we need to find the rest of that note that someone left it” I nod “Yeah but, you said you search the whole place but, you found none” Kris shakes his head “All but one room” I nod “Oh, the eerie feeling room?” kris nod “My head kept telling to not go there for my sake but…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter