Chapter 1

The 13th Floor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already been a week since I last saw him, without any warnings or whatsoever he disappears. No one knows where did he went, I tried calling him over and over but he never answers. I even tried going to his house but his landlord said that he never came back after he left a few days ago. I sigh and jump into my bed recalling the reunion we had a week ago.

I just finished my work when my phone vibrate signing there’s a new message,

‘Hey, it’s me Kris. The others and I wanted to make a reunion, all of our high school friends gonna be there. I really want you to come~’

I smiled softly it’s been 7 years ago since I last saw them.

‘Yeah, I could make time for it. When is it?’

I was about to put my phone down when it vibrates again,

‘Great, it’s tomorrow 8 p.m at Andromeda’

I was kind of shock, I know we’re 25 now but a reunion at a club? Really? I never really like the club, the music is always too loud and I’m not that good of a drinker too. Yeah, I drink from time to time but I don’t drink much really, I was kind of hesitating now Should I go? I’ll probably embarrassed myself if I go I was about to reject the offer when something hit me. I look around my boring surrounding and sighs, my life was getting boring. I never get that excitements like I used to in high school, when I was in high school everything fascinates me and not to brag but I was a bit popular, a lot of guys ask me out and  such. Well now I never get ask out that much, all the guys I rejected in the past is now married and probably gonna be a father soon while I’m sitting here my hair in a messy bun, wearing nothing only a dirty oversized t-shirt and not to mention my room is in a huge mess. I walk over to my mirror to look at myself and finally I made my decision It’s seriously my time to change! I grab my phone and let out a huge grin.

‘Okay, I’ll see you there!’

I finally finished cleaning my room and it’s already 7 p.m, I jump out of my sad excuse of clothes and quickly clean myself. I grab my old black dress and pray to God that it’s still fits, pulling the zipper I let out a huge smile It fits! I put on a little make up and rolled my hair when it’s all done I let out a huge grin and stare myself in front of my mirror “Man, when the last time I look this hot? Prom?” I grab my black Zara purse and call a cab.

Exactly at 8 past 5 I arrive at the club, I look around to see a familiar group of people. I wave my hand and let out my best smile “Hey!” kris and minyoung both turned around hearing my familiar voice “OMG baby! It’s been so long since I met you!” minyoung ran over with her killer heels and hugged me tightly. I smile and let go of her hug “It’s just only been a week since we last met minyoung-ah” she pouts and hugged me again “A week feels like a year already” before I could retort kris butted in “Ekhm… you guys realize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter