Teaser #2

We Got Married [Apply CLOSED]

"OK, the couples you guys are going to take are....." The PD was looking at the draft flicking through the papers. Then PD was surprised to see what he was seeing, the application forms that the girls had sent was surprising him, especially he was looking at the Adam Couples really worried, the PD was thinking 'would they be able to do this program?........'

 

"Ok. the couples are.........." PD told everyone who the 3 couples are going to be with them, and gave each of them the application of the peoples who applied for to be in this program.

 

ADAM COUPLES P.O.V

'................' They didn't say anything for along time, GaIn looked at Jo Kwon, "So... Ki Aile's ex-boyfriend was Song Joong Ki and Na Eul is going to come out in We Got Married with him while her ex-boyfriends is MinHo which HyunKyung........." GaIn put the forms down and looked at Jo Kwon as if she didn't want to do this anymore. Jo Kwon just put his arm around her and said "It's Ok, let's try..." eventho he was worried as well...

Would the Adam couple go well with the 3 couples they have? Or would they have a hard time because of them....?

 

YongSeo Couple's P.O.V

"Don't you think that these couples are going to be so awkward..?" Yong Hwa looked worried, "Atleast that TaeMin is with Key, but are they both close with Yo Seob?" Seo Hyun asked Yong Hwa, he looked at Seo Hyun "I don't know, aren't you suppose to know because you guys are in the same company..?" Seo Hyun shooked her head, "Key and Tae Min isn't close with me, we just say hi and that's all...." Yong Hwa looked at Seo Hyun surprised, and then remembered "Ah...yeah, i watch star golden bell... where key and you looked so awkward...."

They were looking at the forms. Euna with Key, Eun Kyung with Yo Seob and Rheii with Tae Min.... Would these couple be awkward couples like YongSeo?....... Would they be able to take over them...........? OR, would those THREEE couples take over YongSeo..?

 

KhunToria Couple's P.O.V

They didn't even worry when they looked at the application form, they thought everything was going to get along pretty well, It was Jong Hyun, Jae Joong and Mirr, they thought they were all close together. "Are you close with them too Khun?" Nichkhun was thinking then his like "Maybe, i might be close with Jong Hyun because we did Idol Army together..." Nichkhun wasn't that sure about it, "Well, JongHyun is in my company so i know him, jae joong sunbae... well, a little... and Mirr... um..." Victoria was shooking her head..

"But i like Mirr, his so cute~" which made Nichkhun abit Jealous of Mirr. Would these couple get along with eachother....? Would Nichkhun get jealous of Mirr..? For how long...? What would happen to these couples.........?

 

 

 

 

SO HOW WAS THIS TEASER??? HAHAHA X)
I need to go now PANDA's ^^ HAve fun reading the TEASER^^;
Sorry, i was rushing so there might be TYPOS^^;
BUBBAISSSSS !!