7th Incisor

Toothless

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

"Um...what?" Taehyung is smiling with mute eyes, unable to believe what is happening. The warmth in Wonho's eyes is more than convincing, yet he's still glancing around the hall, as if someone's going to burst out and tell him he's on candid camera. Wonho is getting a kick out of his reaction, his laugh so sweet and delightful-sounding. " What about 'My heart beats so wildly for you, why don't you know?' Ring any bells?"

Taehyung's hands begin to shake and he swallows dry air. Suddenly the room is so much hotter and he's getting dizzier by the second. "B-But how..my locker..and the flowers.."

"I saw you perform at the Winter Recital and your voice...took my breath away. You're a work of art, no pun intended." He rounds a finger around his champagne glass, looking deeper into Taehyung's eyes than he's ever allowed. "I'm lucky to have a little brother who will do anything for a little money."

"You paid him to be friends with me?" Taehyung is utterly confused, still looking everywhere but at the smile on Wonho's soft, plump lips.

"Not at all, we'd both taken quite the liking to you. He admired your voice, but was way too intimidated to befriend you. Kihyun wants friends but he's way too shy to approach anyone, so I gave him the incentive. I wanted you too...in other ways." Wonho allows the seductive words to fall from his lips like raindrops, but they cut like chiseled diamonds. Taehyung's heartbeat is quickening and he doesn't even know where to begin when such an irresistible man is saying such things to him without batting an eyelash. He's just a boy, compared to Wonho who has long since demonstrated he's more than a grown man. It's so y to Taehyung he can barely stand it--Wonho reeks of man and maturity--and Tae is suffocating with every inhale.

"I'm s-sorry...I just don't understand." Taehyung's chest rises and falls and he fans his heating face, much to Wonho's amusement. 

"It's simple. Kihyun watched, like the good baby brother he is. He just happened to pass by whenever you put in your combination. He memorized it, I bought you gifts and wrote you letters, he deposited them. So in a way I paid him for a delivery service, if you will. He got the friends he always wanted. Everyone wins, though I think I got the sweeter end of the deal." Wonho's expression grows worried when Taehyung doesn't say anything, and he tries to make eye contact with him to no avail. "I know you probably think I'm a creep. This isn't the usual for me--being attracted to younger guys--or guys barely in my age group. There's just something about you Taehyung," Wonho leans in with that interested smile again. "at least let me take you out to dinner. I would be lying if I said you didn't wet my appetite in more ways than one."

Taehyung's blushing frenzy only gets stronger when the scent of Wonho's shampoo drifts to his nostrils. "I don't think you're a creep at all! I think..I think you're really charming, and talented, a-and...handsome." Taehyung's voice gives out when he chokes out his sentence, but he continues despite Wonho staring so warmly at him. "This entire time I've been looking at you and feeling like a jerk because of Kihyun. I'm really glad it was you b-but..you're way out of my league." Taehyung toys with the tablecloth as Wonho drills holes into his forehead. He can hear Wonho's deep laughter from the other side of the table, and his pale, masculine hand links with Taehyung's much darker one, creating a beautiful contrast. "If anything you're out of mine. If you don't want dinner then, can I paint you? Not of course, just to capture your stunning features. It'd be criminal to witness someone so gorgeous and neglect to capture them on my canvas."

"I..I'd really like that. I'd love to spend more time with you." Taehyung musters a smile, careful not to show teeth before the gap scares Wonho away. Though Taehyung feels like something like that wouldn't even bother him, Wonho is so beautiful, so flawless that Taehyung wouldn't dare display such a flaw to the man. Wonho's face illuminates and he's back to his animated, infectiously happy persona. He glances at his watch and realizes the clock has struck 9, and it's about time for him to close the showcase. "I'll be right back, so sit tight."

Wonho dusts clay off of his pants before approaching the microphone with a charming grin. "How was dinner? I really hope it was delicious," The audience applauds loudly in the middle of Wonho speaking and he bows patiently. "It's been a magical night for me, and it's thanks to all of you. Sadly we have to draw the night to a close, but the remaining works that have not been purchased will be av--" Wonho's agent quickly pulls him aside and whispers in his ear. He awkwardly clears his throat, returning to the microphone. "Actually, it seems that we've unfortunately sold out...For those of you that were not able to receive some of my work, I will work diligently to rectify that at the next showcase. Your support means the world to me; thank you so much for coming out. Have a wonderful night!"

The audience roars with applause and Taehyung's steak falls out of his mouth, utterly awestruck. How did this guy--this guy--have a crush on him? Taehyung can't even take the derivative of a function without a calculator and this guy, his friend's hot older brother who was bathing in money in success and had the nerve to be so modest about it all--none of it made any sense. Taehyung is still looking for the hidden cameras; there's no way this is real.

Yeah, there's no way this is real.

I'm probably sleeping on my textbook right now. I'll wake up in a few.

He really begins to try to convince himself he's dreaming, repeatedly stopping the catering staff to steal a glass of champagne to calm his nerves. Wonho is wandering around the venue giving handshakes and receiving gifts, and time is flying by faster than he'd like. Taehyung begins to get used to the bubbly taste of the champagne, which seemed repulsive before. He's lost count at this point and he's feeling super happy, a lazy grin strewn across his face.

By the time Wonho gets back, Taehyung is slumped on his elbow in an absolute daze. "Sorry I took so long, let's get you--"

"Let's get physical, physical~" Taehyung is singing to music that isn't playing, swinging his head and his arms in exaggerated motions. "Let me see your body talk~"

Wonho stifles a laugh before taking Taehyung by the chin and looking into his eyes. "Peek a boo! Taetae sees you!"

"Taehyung, are you drunk?"

"No,no...the question is am I not isn't can't drunk drink?" Taehyung is a giggling mess and Wonho nods in confirmation. "Great...I'm taking you home. Where's your coat?"

"Coat in the boat, down the river we float!" Taehyung is making what he believes to be boat noises before Wonho links an arm around his waist to support his weight. He almost collapses on top of the older male as Wonho navigates to the cloakroom to retrieve Taehyung's coat. He wraps it around him so cautiously Taehyung is smiling at the gesture, drowning in drunken bliss. "You're so nice."

Wonho reciprocates his smile before fastening the last button and carrying him to his car.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Jungkook has a habit of singing while he brushes his teeth, both in the shower and after he gets out. It helps drown out the silence that always seem to fill his room, along with the loneliness that sometimes accompanies it. He thinks maybe they should get a puppy soon, before it gets unbearable.

Tonight Jungkook is singing his favorite R&B tunes on the radio, except a much louder commotion outside interrupts his concert and he ejects his toothbrush before spitting noisily into the sink.

Ugh, what is it now?

Jungkook spots a tall blond man with an athletic build struggling with a body. He looks closer, sharply inhaling when he tries to squint and determine whether or not he's witnessing a scene after a murder. Evidently he's seen too much, because he's just able to make out a cute button nose and fluffy brown hair that only belongs to one person he knows very well.

A person who was feverishly trying to kiss this mysterious tall man.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

"Taehyung. Stop it," Wonho is assertively grasping Tae's grabby hands with pleading eyes while he's getting much too touchy. He's d Wonho one too many times and here he is tolerating it because Tae is clearly trashed. "go in the house and drink some water. I'll call you when you wake up." Wonho scribbles a number on a gum wrapper and tucks it in Tae's pocket, already aware that he may forget about it in the morning. Taehyung isn't having any of it and links his arms around Wonho's neck once again, puckering his red lips inches from Wonho's own. "Wonho..you're so pretty. I like you.."

Wonho soothingly removes Taehyung's hands, sighing. "I like you too. A lot, that's why you should go home. We'll see each other again, I pro--"

"Excuse me,"

Wonho jumps at the sudden presence behind him, easing Taehyung off of his tippy toes. Wonho scans the owner of that voice from toe to head, from the tips of his Timberlands to the ends of his dark brown-blonde hair. He's chewing obnoxiously on a fresh stick of gum with his hands carelessly tucked in his hoodie, and his entire appearance screams "delinquent."

"who are you?"

He doesn't really know how to answer Jungkook; instead he mutters something to himself about kids not respecting their elders and readjusts a loopy Taehyung.

"This isn't what it looks like at all! My friend here had a bit too much to drink and he's struggling a bit..."

"Taehyung doesn't drink," Jungkook begins chewing considerably harder on his gum. "so you got him drunk to take advantage of him?"

"No! That isn't what happened at all," Wonho can see Jungkook is getting more and more irritated the more Taehyung clings to him, and struggles to answer his questions because Taehyung is glued to him. "look, I don't know who you are but I'm failing to see how this is any of your business."

"It's all of my business. I'm his neighbor, naturally I care about his safety."

"You sure you're not his boyfriend?"

Jungkook is about two more smart- comments away from losing it. He squeezes at the thick cotton fabric of his hoodie and painfully sinks his teeth into his bottom lip. "Whoever the hell you are, his mom would be pissed if he came in the house drunk. Give him to me."

"Why on earth would I do that? I don't even know who you are." Wonho defensively retorts and he isn't prepared for the two quick strides Jungkook takes towards him. Jungkook grabs Taehyung's arm and pulls him along, catching him when his legs aren't able to keep up with the rest of his body. He steadies Taehyung before dabbing the sweat from his forehead and looking into his glazed eyes, and Jungkook swears that just for a moment, time stops. He can see the galaxies and universe in those brown eyes of his. Nothing can take him away from them, they're a prison that only Taehyung is blessed with and Jungkook has no control over what he says next.

"Because...he's mine. So you'll keep your hands to yourself."

Wonho an eyebrow, studying the boy as he walks back to his own house with Taehyung giggling behind him. "Unbelievable." Wonho gets in his car and lights a cigarette, blowing the toxic smoke out of his pitch black window.

"Kim Taehyung, you get more and more interesting by the day...I like it."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

"Drink." Jungkook's lips glisten in the moonlight as he them in concentration. He's cared for Namjoon after a wild night of partying, so he's used to forcing glasses of water down his friends' throats. Taehyung however is a different case--he bursts out into random fits of laughter while drinking stomach medicine--and Jungkook has to go and dissolve a new pack in a new glass of water each time. It's midnight and he has a philosophy exam in the morning. He doesn't know why he's doing this when he should be sleeping, but he couldn't stand by and let Taehyung be so vulnerable in the arms of a stranger. Jungkook can't quite put his finger on what that feeling was. That feeling of rage when Taehyung was just seconds from kissing this strange man wasn't like him at all, and truthfully, it scares him.

His hands...were all over Taehyung.

His eyes, his scent...hell, his breath..

What's happening to me?

Taehyung nestles into the bed in his tight suit and dress shoes still cemented to his feet. His breathing is soft and delicate and he's fallen into the deepest sleep already, the alcohol getting the best of him. His clothes are soaked to the touch and he's sure to catch a cold if he doesn't do anything about it. Jungkook sighs, carefully taking his shoes off. He lifts Taehyung to undo his tie and slide off his jacket, makes quick work of sliding off the stiff pants (with his eyes closed, of course) constricting him, and covers him in a big t-shirt. Taehyung is having trouble holding his head up, and Jungkook notices the goosebumps on his skin as he holds the back of his neck to prevent him from breaking it.

That's right, he's anemic..

"Are you cold?" Jungkook is already equipped with the thermostat remote, turning the heat up to 70° F. Taehyung isn't saying much, he just hums sleepily and wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck. Taehyung dizzily draws closer to Jungkook until their lips touch and Taehyung's soft lips mold into his thinner ones. Tae almost immediately pulls back, the scent of champagne still lingering on his breath. Jungkook is a deep shade of red, securing hands on Taehyung's hips to keep him from doing that again. "T-Tae..what are you doing?"

"I won't ever be cold. Not when you make me feel so warm inside. You feel..so nice." TTaehyung begins closing in on him again and Jungkook stutters and back away, but Taehyung simply tightens his chokehold and yanks Jungkook towards him. Kook's hands grab his hips to stop him but once the smooth rose petals touch his lips, he succumbs to Taehyung's every desire. He becomes weak as Taehyung scrambles into his lap and slowly laps at his bottom lip like a kitten, begging for entrance. Kook complies and blindly opens his mouth, and he can still taste the sweet peach-tinged champagne when he wraps his tongue around Taehyung's. Jungkook is clueless as he falls deeper and deeper under his so called "enemy's" spell. Tae has the most precious moans, and each one melts quickly in Jungkook in Jungkook's mouth like sweet milk chocolate.

Taehyung still hasn't sobered up in the slightest, and clumsily throws his weight on top of Jungkook and climbs on top of him. He yelps when Jungkook takes a hold of his hips and shifts their position. He hovers over Taehyung as he gazes up at him curiously, his mouth slightly agape. Taehyung looks so relaxed in Jungkok's possession, so wrapped in security and warmth that it makes him smile and hiccup. Jungkook is beyond lost in those jewels in Tae's eyes, and he scans Taehyung's neck for that special place me marked, where he marked Taehyung to be his and only his.

It's faded considerably and Jungkook works quickly to rectify that, pressing his mouth to Taehyung's neck and mercilessly. He doesn't stop until the blood rushes and his vessels pop, until Taehyung is wantonly and he's bruised so well, the decoration would last a lifetime. He indulges in Taehyung's lips again before pulling away to admire him, utterly hypnotized. "Taehyung...you're so beautiful, I.."

"Wonho..."

The name Tae whispers is foreign but when he says it again, it spears something inside of Jungkook, violently. It swiftly breaks his trance and Jungkook is back to himself, beaming at Taehyung in disbelief. He isn't hurt or anything, that's what he tells himself when Taehyung continues to whisper another man's name while Jungkook is between his legs. He climbs off of him without another word, and lays to his side, staring into space. Taehyung is much too tipsy to process Jungkook's reaction and fades off into small snores in a matter on minutes, while Jungkook is left to wonder with his tortured mind why he even went this far with someone he hates so much.

But he also wonders deep down in that madhouse he calls his mind, who this Wonho person is.

While this isn't his territory, curiosity is about to strike him dead.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Sunrise washes over Pyeogsaeng with cruel rays of sunlight filtering through Jungkook's curtains. They interrupt Taehyung's sleep, and he clenches his eyes shut to keep it out while also grimacing from his deafening migraine. "Ouch ouch..." He rises up slowly with a hand on his head, glancing from left to right when he doesn't recognize this bedroom or the clothes on his barren body.

"The migraine should go away within the hour, thanks to the stomach pack."

Taehyung look in the direction of the voice and accidentally sets eyes on Jungkook's torso. His abdominals are breathing with him as he breathes and he's drying his hair in the mirror. He shakes off any loose droplets of water, his towel hanging on to his hips for dear life. Tae is staring at him with "What happened?" clearly written all over is face, but he's speechless as he tries to put the pieces back together himself.

"You got really drunk last night, and I didn't want your mom seeing you like that. Your clothes are in the wash, so..you can have that. Just be sure to return it." Jungkook knows it's awkward because he last time he spoke to Tae he was sptting nothing but venom. Sensing this, Tae mutters a small 'thanks' under his breath and gets out of the bed, pulling on Jungkook's large pajama pants and slippers. "Um..thank you for taking care of me. Sorry to have inconvenienced you."

"It wasn't," Jungkook pauses and nervously rubs the back of his soapy neck. He doesn't know why he's so nervous, trying to find words to address Taehyung. "It wasn't an inconvenience at all. Just glad you're okay."

"Right.." Taehyung quickly hurries out of the room before Jungkook starts welling up with pink. He's wondering why Jungkook is being so nice to him, but his splitting miraine is the only thing that tears through his thoughts. The events of last night are slowly coming back to him, and he can only get as far as Wonho guiding him to his house. He still can't connect to why or how he got here, so he puts it out of his mind and hurries home to get ready for class.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Despite it being the first few days of spring, it already feels much hotter, hot enough that every student in school remembered to switch to spring uniforms and Taehyung waltzed into Philosophy with his winter uniform. Jimin bites in a laugh as Taehyung sits next to him, and Namjoon nudges him also. "Did you not get the memo?"

"Shut up," Taehyung pouts behind his backpack, feeling hot already from the wool cotton blend of his uniform. "I'm not the prez anymore, so the emails don't get forwarded to me anymore! I didn't know."

"Or maybe you just had a wild night at that art show. Your neck is one work of art...damn." Hoseok injects and admires the decor on Taehyung's neck, a shining ruby in the middle of the desert.

"Oh . Someone the life out of you, huh?" Yoongi walks in just the right time to marvel at the deep red-purple bruise taking over Tae's neck. He plants a sweet kiss on Jimin's lips before sitting in the desk behind him and poking fun at Tae.

"W-What? What are you guys talking about??"

"A grown man or a dinosaur bit you. Either or," Jimin giggles and pulls out his small hand mirror like the vanity queen he is, pointing it at Taehyung.

Taehyung gasps, mortified. "O-Oh my god, oh my god!" Taehyung scrambles for a solution, ultimately grabbing Namjoon's clip-on tie and wrapping it awkwardly around his neck. It looks beyond tacky and Hoseok looks like he's going to explode from holding in his laugh. "I better not get suspended for a uniform violation."

"Just until the end of the day, please??" Namjoon groans as Taehyung blushes heavily. He rolls his eyes with a "Fine" and turns around to clear his desk for their exam. Jungkook comes strolling through the door with a hand desperately trying to comb through his freshly washed dirty blonde. Taehyung accidentally locks eyes with him and they both look away simultaneously. He sits in the desk behind Taehyung, as it's the only empty set in the entire class, and the scent of his conditioner is attacking Taehyung's nostrils. "Hey guys, what'd I miss?" He smiles casually and the rest of his friends, and Namjoon jumps into action.

"Nothing at all, we were just talking about Taehyung's--"

"Shouldn't you be studying for your exam Joon? I quizzed you yesterday and the only thing you could remember was cerebrum..."

Namjoon frowns at Tae. "I'm smarter than you think, nerd." Taehyung sticks his tongue out before the exams are being handed out. Taehyung is completely relaxed because Psych is one of his best subjects. Jungkook excels in this class especially, but he can't seem to keep his leg-bouncing at bay.

Wonho. Wonho...

Who the hell is Wonho? We don't even have a student here by that name.

There's Woohyung in math club, Wonwoo in chess club...Jin Ho on the lacrosse team..

Jungkook's pen rolls off of his desk and he goes to reach for it as Tae unconciously does te same, the kind person he is. Their hands touch and Taehyung flinches slightly. "Sorry.." Taehyung nods and quickly goes back to his exam. Kook does the same, and it's then he realizes it's already been thirty minutes since he completely zoned out. He's gone and scribbled "Wonho?" all over his exam. In pen.

He quietly files through the aisles and asks the teacher for a new exam. She inspects his ruined exam, visibly confused.

"I'm just a bit out of it today." Jungkook whispers to the teacher and waits for her to staple a new exam together. The genius Taehyung is, he's already finished and is on his way to the front of the class to hand in his A. Jungkook quickly picks up his Wonho exam and promptly rips it up, further confusing the teacher.

"You could've recycled that, you know.." Jungkook smiles and shrugs, and Tae places his exam on the table. Jungkook glances at the tie around Tae's neck before he accelerates out of the room in a strange hurry.

Where is he going?

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

"And that's the end of it."  Taehyung sits in the principal's office, just finishing playing an audio file of Jeni's confrontation. After swearing to confidentiality he's sure he won't get caught for this, or at least he hopes.

"This is very serious Taehyung. You're sure of these allegations?" Taehyung nods; the proof is in the pudding and the pudding was all the threats Tae managed to count up in a single recording. "Then I will take swift action to ensure Jungkook is no longer harrassed. Thank you for sharing this with me...I'm very proud of you." Taehyung nods and rises from his chair, bowing to the older woman. "Oh, before you go.."

Taehyung pauses when Principal Lee reaches into her desk drawer and pulls out a keyring with Taehyung's keychain on it. Taehyung's eyes widen when she extends the keyring towards him, confirming what she's implying. "You mean it? Really?"

"You've more than earned your way back. You've proved to me that you are a genuinely good person in addition to a stellar student. You deserve your position back, and then some."

Taehyung is so happy he could kiss her, though he doesn't want to get suspended all over again. "Thank you so much, I won't let you down!" He's so elated he grabs the keys and bolts out of the office, all the way down the hall to the student council office where Hoseok is clipping coupons. He fogs up the glass with his breath before drawing an ugly stick figure and smiling like a dork. When Hoseok hears keys jingling in the lock, he's puzzled. "Hey, how did you get in--"

"I'm back in business, baby. Just don't ask me how I did it." Taehyung rubs at the blue ribbon on his tie, signifying he's a proud member of student council. Hoseok screams with joy, a loud habit he's developed over the years from hanging out with a dumb blonde and a ballet dancer for too much of his high school life. "Jimin is gonna be so happy he doesn't have to work his off anymore. Speaking of work.."

Taehyung moans, reluctant to do much of anything. "I just got back! Can I at least have a snack break?"

"Your entire suspension was a break! Like damn, how did I get such greedy friends...anyway," Hoseok slaps a fat binder on the table and flips through attendance sheets and bank statements. He stops on a particular page marked with the current date and looks at Taehyung with a smile. "You ever wash a car before?"

"No Hoseok. Absolutely not!"

"Please! It's today and I need you to replace Jungkook. He's one of our hottest guys but he can't participate anymore!"

Taehyung stares at him with questioning eyes, baffled. "Why not? Wasn't he all for it?"

"He is, but Jeni isn't. They're dating again, so naturally I didn't want to go against her wishes when she told me she would tie me to a tree if she sees a single sophomore drooling over her boyfriend's body. So he'll be taking yearbook photos for us."

Dating? Unbelievable.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, knowing the entire thing is a sham. He complies nonetheless, there's no way out and he would do anything for Hoseok.

"Can I at least wear a t-shirt?"

"As long as it's white." Hoseok waggles his eyebrows and Taehyung hits him with a book, hurrying to get ready for the Spring Car Wash.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

"Ow ow ow, I think I got soap in my eye.." Kihyun squeezes one eye shut while he tries to navigate to Taehyung to be coddled, a cute habit of his that Taehyung was growing to love. Kihyun has become a sort of little brother, except one that needs constant affection and it's refreshing. Taehyung thinks he must have gotten it from Wonho, because the man showers his little brother with love every chance he gets.

Taehyung splashes his eye with a bit of water, taking care not to drench his entire body. "Does it feel a little better?"

"No! I think I need surgery. Get me to the emergency room quick," Kihyun feigns a heart attack, clutching his heart with all the dramatics. He gets a few laughs out of Taehyung, adjusting the lopsided apple bun in Tae's hair. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. My brother was worried sick about you, have you talked to him at all?"

Taehyung's face becomes warm all of a sudden when he remembers Wonho and everything about him. He then remembers his confession and turns even redder,and right after that it hits him-- he should be mad at Kihyun. He abruptly flicks him on the forehead and the younger whines in pain.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

"If you wanted to be my friend all you had to do was say hi! And you made me think you had a crush on me!"

"That was my brother's fault! He wouldn't shut up about you and he kept trying to follow me to glee practice just to stare at you like a weirdo! It was embarrassing so I finally did what he said," Kihyun pouts, still rubbing at his forehead. "I was too shy to talk to you because you and your friends are so cool. I just thought you guys were way out of my league, you're a whole grade above me and I don't know any other seniors as nice as you guys. I'm really sorry."

Taehyung instantly feels guilty, hugging Kihyun. "Don't apologize to your friends. They understand when you mess up," Tae smiles when he sees Kihyun's face illuminate with joy. "Besides, if we're the only nice seniors then I feel bad for you. My friends and I are dorks!" Taehyung accidentaly snorts when he laughs, but Kihyun seems serious all of a sudden. "I mean it. There was even an upperclassmen that chased me after I left something in your locker. He almost beat me to a pulp." Tae looks concerned, inquiring further.

"It was Jungkook. He's usually really nice, heck he's one of the nicest guys at school. But this time he was scary...I guess he was really upset at the thought of me being up to something?"

Taehyung is taken aback, surprised at this information.

Why would he do that?

Why was he even there at that exact moment?

He scans the cool shaded area for the boy in question, wondering where he is. Soon his eyes land on Jungkook snapping pictures of smiling students goofing off while dipping their sponges in soapy water and wiping off windshields. Everything in Taehyung wants to march up to Jungkook and confront him for his treatment of his friend, but he leaves it--he's just come back from his 'involuntary vacation' and he doesn't want to go back.

All he needs to do is make sure Wonho never gets wind of their altercation, because giants aren't always gentle.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Jungkook is roaming around with an expensive camera dangling from his neck, not so eager to get his next good shot. Photography wasn't his cup of tea at all, but when Hoseok wanted something done, he would make it that person's cup of tea.

And they were going to drink it, whether they liked it or not.

He groans, suffering from boredom having gotten all the shots he needed. Now he was just getting money shots of Jin posing, who claims his handsomeness dearly. Jungkook hears loud giggling and water splashing, only to look off into the distance and see some kids spilling a bucket of water on Taehyung. 

I know that face...

He's that kid that was screwing around and leaving things in Tae's locker.

He recognizes him within seconds, biting his lip.Who was he, and where did he suddenly appear from? He was always around--not just around Tae but Hoseok and Jimin too. This new addition to the group was odd, and a little off.

Something doesn't feel right..

Jimin strolls by with a funnel cake in his hand and Jungkook quickly stops him with a smile. "This was eleven-thousand won. I'm not sharing!"

"It's not that Min. It's.." Jungkook pauses, not knowing how to phrase his question. "Who's that kid? The one washing with Tae."

"Oh, Kihyun? He's the sweetest little donut! He's a junior, and our new friend. Isn't he adorable?" 

"Yeah, sure." Jungkook rolls his eyes, eager to drop the subject. "I'm gonna go get a few more pics."

Jungkook shuffles away before he can reply, posting up and lifting his camera to his face. He aims in no particular direction and accidentally settles on a soaking wet Taehyung. He wrings his shirt out and to prevent it from sticking to him to no avail. It's especially breezy today as spring creeps into the air, and it's showing right through Taehyung's shirt. His lean stomach and his chest is exposed through his wet t-shirt, along with his s.

Jungkook swallows hard as his hands begin to sweat and clutch the camera even harder. He's paralyzed; his brain is screaming at him to do what he's there to do, but his body has firmly planted his feet in the grass and is responding feverishly to what--who--Jungkook is ogling. Jungkook zooms into whatever the , because he knows this is wrong and he hasn't the slightest clue as to why he's doing it and why he hasn't stopped yet. 

The more he zooms in the more his mouth waters. Jungkook is biting his lip so hard he tastes a tinge of blood, and he's so close to completely dropping the camera when Hoseok suddenly grabs his arm and he's scared to death.

"What are you doing??"

"I-I was...I was just--"

"Making a 'Tae Gone Wild' video? There are kids here!"

"W-What? What are you talking about?"

"Go and handle that, whatever the hell that is. Shame on you, ." Hoseok points to Jungkook's nether region and Jungkook quickly realizes his little problem. His big problem, rather, that Hoseok is so angry about. He quickly shields himself and hides behind a tree to save his dignity, cursing those damn teenage hormones that seem to forsake him every day. Jungkook peeks around the tree to see if the coast is clear, but he spots a blue sports-car that wasn't there before.

In fact, the owner of the car wasn't hovering over Taehyung while smiling flirtatiously at him before either.

There's something about the familiar owner of that car making Taehyung blush and laugh that moves something inside of Jungkook.

That shakes him so hard, his entire arm is tensing; the camera lens breaks in his fist and its remnants sprinkle in his clammy palm.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

DO NOT drag me I'm still editing. My god I know I still haven't gotten to all of your comments and I absolutely hate myself but I promise you I read every last one and SMILE <3 I've been so busy with exams this week, but rest assured I am still loving up on all of you! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, drop a sub or comment if you did!

see you in the next one! xoxo