Well, That Was Awkward

Companion

 

     After spending the day together at the theme park, Jiyong suggested Youngbae spend the night at his apartment. 

 

     "It's closer to work, so you can sleep longer in the morning," Ji reasoned, & Bae couldn't argue with that. 

 

     Once back at Ji's house, Bae quickly took a shower & collapsed into Ji's bed. It had been a long week & he was exhausted. He barely even stirred when Ji crawled into bed beside him a short time later. 

 

     It was hardly the first time they'd slept in the same bed. They'd done so many times in their training years. And they still did on occasion when Bae spent the night & Ji's sister, Dami, was at home. It was nothing new. But Bae still felt a little uncomfortable the next morning when he woke up & found himself in Ji's arms. He didn't want to disturb Ji because he was  sleeping so well, but his arms were wrapped so tightly around Bae that he could not get away. That's when he felt something poking against his left hip. 

 

     "Well, that makes it a little more awkward," Bae thought to himself as he glanced down & saw what was jabbing him, "but morning woods happen to all of us now & then I guess."

 

     In the past, he'd seen more than one of his fellow band members with a hard-on first thing in the morning. It just happened sometimes. He'd learned to simply ignore it. He was sure they'd probably done the same for him a time or two.   

 

     Then he saw the clock. "Oh no! I'm gonna be late for my meeting with Teddy!" he exclaimed. He gently tried to push Ji's arms away, but Ji responded by pulling him tighter. "Ji..." Bae said in a frustrated tone, trying to disentangle himself from his best friend. 

 

     "Mmmmm... Baaaaae..." Ji moaned in his sleep as he rolled his hips slightly against Bae's thigh.   

 

     "Whaaaaa?!?" Bae said, pushing himself away from Ji & breaking his hold. Ji gave a little whimper. Bae stilled instantly & turned to see if he'd hurt his best friend, but he didn't see any injuries & was only half surprised to see that his roughness in his startled state hadn't woken Ji up.

 

     "That guy could sleep through anything," Bae muttered with a little chuckle. But when Ji let out another low moan in his sleep, Bae decided to get out of there. Sticking around while Ji was having one of those dreams would likely leave the both of them feeling embarrassed. It probably meant nothing anyway. Just random weirdness like the dream that Bae remembered having once about the postman. He shook his head. "I'm not going there again," he thought to himself, cringing. When that had happened, he couldn't look the poor mail-carrier in the eye for a month. 

 

     He grabbed his clothes & raced off to the bathroom to brush his teeth & by the time he ran out of Ji's front door, he'd forgotten all about what had happened earlier.

 

     When Ji awakened a little while later, he was actually glad to find that Bae had already left for work. The dream he'd been having was quite possibly the steamiest he'd ever had, & he'd gotten rather... well... worked up... over it. It seemed that being near Bae drove him wild, even in his sleep. There was simply no escaping his feelings. Or his attraction.

 

     "I'm glad Bae didn't see that at least," he said as he looked down at himself & the rather undeniable uprising in his pajama pants. "I may have to rethink letting Bae sleep in my bed from now on," he thought while dragging himself out of bed. He needed to be at work soon himself. But first, a shower was in order. And maybe a cold one at that!