五 005

Drabble Collection : DBSK || TVXQ/JYJ

Yunjae drabble #4

The spotlights were everywhere, illuminating the stage with its blinding focus. The crowds roar with excitement as their idols performed magnificently on stage - showcasing their talent and hard work they’ve done over the years. A particular pair - one was clad in white from head to toe while another wore a long sleeveless white coat - were in their own worlds. Whispering into each other’s ears over the blasted music and laughing to the other’s remarks. Time seemed to slow around them as they engulfed their selves on this night. They thought the crowds’ attention were diverted by the grand stage but little did they know, their every touches and whispers were caught raw.

Nevertheless, they made this night as if their own. After a while, the trio - Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin - exited the waiting area to touch up their make ups leaving Yunho - who was sitting on a row above Jaejoong - and Jaejoong. Yunho, feeling a little bit lonely, ushered Jaejoong to sit next to him. Leaning forward to whisper in Jaejoong’s ear, Jaejoong’s hand naturally scaled up Yunho face, cupping his cheek in his palm. Accepting Yunho’s invitation, Jaejoong went up and sat next to his beloved - shoulder to shoulder. A few minutes later, the three came back and soon their secret date was over.

Jaejoong was a bit cold from the temperature inside the venue - he was just wearing a jacket with no piece of clothing to cover his bare chest. Yunho felt the shiver running from his left shoulder and saw Jaejoong hugging himself to keep warm. Yunho offered his warm hand to transfer some of the heat to him. Though the act was a little childish and silly, it still made Jaejoong heart flutters causing a wide smile to bloom on his beautiful face. Everything felt so real, so blessed. Jaejoong wished this night to be going on forever but then he woke up.

Sweats dripped his solemn face as Jaejoong gasped, panting for air. The dream he had - the same dream he had for years after - haunted him like a grudge. Refusing to let him be at peace. The days when he thought he and Yunho would be together forever was over. The love they had for each other was nothing more than a fling, something that was easily disposed judging from their current situation. The thought of ‘they have everything’ turned to ‘they had everything’ over night. Jaejoong hugged his knees, wishing for the pain in his longing heart to disappear.