二 002

Drabble Collection : DBSK || TVXQ/JYJ

Changmin x OC drabble #1

The photoshoot ends and Changmin let down the flowers down on to the table. Exhaustion creeps through, his muscles sore. Changmin tap his phone, the lockscreen pops up showing the time for today. He stares at it long until the screen dies on its own. It’s 10pm now, meaning it’s 9 there. Maybe I should give her a call? He contemplates over his action; an international call is definitely expensive and if they talk for hours.. His face turns blue calculating the zeros in his phone bill later.

He decides to just give her a message through an app.

/Yo../

Minutes pass and he still didn’t receive any reply. She’s probably busy with her college work The girl who captivates his cold heart is a college student, living far from Korea. He met her by chance at one of his hyung’s concert. Apparently she’s an avid fan of his hyung; willing to travel far just to attend his concert.

Though she devotes herself to his hyung, but the one whose dating her is him. Or so he tries to ease his heart. This girl is unique than the rest of the woman he dated; she doesn’t care about her appearances at all. Willingly leaving the house with only t-shirt and jeans, never tries to cake her face with all the makeup. But one thing that captivates him is her principle.

On the day he met her, they were at SUM. He knew she’s an all-fan -or so he heard some of the fans declared themselves- from the way she sang their old songs. She’s definitely imitating Jaejoong hyung’s way of singing. He didn’t pay attention to her, figuring she would scream for it anyways. His face was bare, people around would immediately recognize him but instead she walked past him, strolling towards the shop. He turned around, clearly shocked at her attitude. His ego was bruised.

“Excuse me. Don’t you know me?”

She turned around, a TVXQ tumbler in her hand.

“Oh, hello. Of course I do.”

“Then why aren’t you… You know.. Do what fans usually do?” Damn it, I sound so childish right now. “Nevermind.”

“I just thought you needed your privacy, seeing you in normal clothes; probably enjoying your holiday.” She bowed. “Please enjoy your day.” And walked off, muttering under her breath ‘Why the hell is SM’s products so damn expensive.’

That was… Refreshing. Changmin let out a sigh, he thought his fame was gone after returning from the army, seeing her nonchalant reaction. Later that evening, he saw her again! Scurrying Jaejoong’s concert venue. She’s intriguing. But not enough for him to make his move, not until when he saw her on stage -she was lucky enough to be pick to get a hug from Jaejoong- but she didn’t go for it like most fans would. Instead she asked for his towel, making less to no skin contact with Jaejoong. Plus, the cloth that was covering her head, what is it?

He snaps back to reality when he hears his phone beep.

/Ssup./

/Busy?/

/Nah, just lazy to reply./

Changmin jerk up for his seat. You’re lazy?! Again, his ego is bruise. He is wracking his brain, trying to remember a few pointer his hyung gave him to captivate a maiden’s heart.

/I miss you./

/What do you want me to do about it then?/

Oh, this girl is strong. Totally my style. He snaps his fingers

/Nothing. Just continue being lazy/

On the other hand of the chat, a girl lay sprawling on her bed. She met Changmin by chance when she gone to the concert of her idol of worship since she was 9. A lot of things happened and here they are, replying each other in Kakao. Upon receiving the message, she snaps her fingers, “Totally my style.”

A/N: I really wanted to make a chaptered story about this though. Maybe some other time :)