四 004

Drabble Collection : DBSK || TVXQ/JYJ

Yunjae drabble #3

He stared up, sinking in the view of the figure standing on the balcony. The mellow moonlight illuminating his features, sending waves of yearning inside Yunho. Jaejoong was simply beautiful. So beautiful he dared to crave but never to own. They were living in two different worlds - a commoner and a prince. Certainly they didn’t match at all. Yunho was still in awe, admiring the one who conquered his heart when no one else couldn’t.

Feeling the pair of someone else’s eyes on him, Jaejoong looked down towards the main garden. His eyes met with a beautiful, doe-eyed orbs. His eyes glinting majestically causing Jaejoong to catch his breath. The attractive beauty mark of his sitting perfectly on those luscious lips. How he wish he could press those lips against his. The desire swelled up inside him - threatening to burst if he didn’t take any actions. He wanted that servant - that man.

When Yunho saw Jaejoong eyeing him, he quickly ran away - away from the one he admired to hide his embarrassment. Jaejoong follow suit, running towards the flower garden below. Yunho tried hiding behind the bed of flowers - hoping Jaejoong wouldn’t see him. But little did he know, nothing escapes Jaejoong’s foresight. The prince pushed aside the vines and leaves - revealing the figure he wanted to embrace. They both stood in silent, each were busy carving the image of the other to the back of their minds.

Smell of roses drifted in the air, intoxicating the pair with its sweet scent. The soft gazes they threw each other were evident - showing their feeling for one another. How he wish he could voice out his love to the prince but sadly reality was crueler than tragedies. The prince, on the other hand, wished the commoner would be brave enough one day - brave to take his hand and professed his love to him. But for now, he was content to be the one confessing his feelings.

“I found you, Yunho.”