三 003

Drabble Collection : DBSK || TVXQ/JYJ

Yunjae Drabble #2

The sun is glistening in the sky, sharing its warmth over to the people underneath it. Illuminating its brightness all over, unappreciated by two boys as they take cover under the shades. One wipes his trickles of sweat with the back of his hand, fanning himself with the other. Silent grunts and inaudible curses fills the air around them, sending glares to one particular person.

“Why the hell would he suggest to play soccer under the scorching sun!? Is he mad?” Yoochun ties his hair up, making a small, mess up bun on his head. The sight of it makes Jaejoong giggle.

“Well, he’s with you so I guess he is.” Feeling his joke is funny, he bursts out laughing to himself patting his back for the good laugh. Yoochun is not amuse. He don’t know which is worst; the fact that Jaejoong mock him with outmost subtlety or the fact that Jaejoong thinks he’s funny. Either way, he will get his revenge.

“Are you going to give the quarterback a chocolate?” Yoochun’s lips spread out to a grin, his eyebrows jerk upwards a few times. Jaejoong tries to shake it off by playing dumb but Yoochun is smarter than that. “Hmm… I guess so..” He scans the field, looking for a familiar face. “Hey, Yunho!” Jaejoong’s body jolts up, surprise to hear the name. He quickly push Yoochun’s head to the back, preventing him from talking any further. He lifts his face, making eye contact with the quarterback, Yunho. An awkward smile blooms on his face as Yunho nods his head towards Jaejoong’s way. God, he’s so dreamy.

Yoochun is now laying to his side, propping his head with his arm. “Hmm..” Yoochun teases Jaejoong with a stupid grin on his face, amuse to see the flush on Jaejoong’s cheeks.

“What are you doing?!” Jaejoong slaps Yoochun’s shoulder, the guy winces in pain over the stings of the force. To others, they look so intimate; sitting and laying next to each other, the distance is short between them as they are smiling and teasing like that. Two pairs of eyes glares at them with menace.

“I’m playing cupid, duh.” Yoochun says as a matter of factly.

“Don’t mind me. I think you should care for yourself.” Jaejoong eyes trail towards the field and Yoochun follows. His eyes meet with a pair of angry orbs, glinting under the bright sun. , Junsu is mad. Yoochun blames Jaejoong for this and scurries off to the pouting Junsu. Jaejoong let out a sigh of relief. Glad the troll is gone. He lay down on his back, feeling the cold breeze on his smooth skin. It feels so serene, so peaceful he can feel himself drifting off, taking a trip to Lala Land.

He can feel someone’s presence beside him but he’s too far gone, too sleepy to come back to reality. He feels a warm hand against him, brushing his hair to the side, tucking it behind his ears. Go away, Park Yoochun. He screams internally. Then he can feel the hand slowly trails along his face; from his forehead down to his nose, lightly touching his lips before sweeping a gentle caress to his cheek. This is not Yoochun.

He opens his eyes and his body stiffen with shock. “You are definitely not Yoochun.”

Yunho looks startle, his face is in shades of pink. His eyes wander around, obviously guilty of being caught. “I’m sorry, did I wake you up?”

Jaejoong is still taken aback by all of these; Yunho sitting next to him, Yunho caressing his face, Yunho talking to him. This is foreign to him, it was always him who was doing the staring and initiating things between them. Never the other way around.

Yunho shifts his feet, pulling himself upward. “I’m sorry, you must have been uncomfortable. I- I’ll just head back.” Yunho starts to jog but Jaejoong’s hand already circles his wrist. Yunho look down to meet Jaejoong’s eyes. Jaejoong’s dark fringes stick to his temple, drenched of sweat. His shirt button is undone, revealing the curves of his collarbone. Stunning.

“Umm… Uhh..” Jaejoong is loss for words. What is he going to say? Why did he hold on to him? Stupid! Jaejoong curses himself. “Would you- Would you like to come over to my house?” For what, stupid?! He mentally slaps himself, ready to be rejected by Yunho.

“Sure, I’d love to.” A warm smile spread across Yunho’s face and Jaejoong can feel his heart did a little jump, a loop or two. A summersault to say the least. He is on cloud nine. He couldn’t believe his luck. Best Valentine’s Day ever. He whispers to himself.