一 001

Drabble Collection : DBSK || TVXQ/JYJ

 

Yunjae Drabble #1

 

The sun radiates its glorious warmth, illuminating a certain man; sprawled, basking in the sunshine. The shade from the tree was his haven from the blinding light of the great orb high above him. The warm breeze blowing, cooling him. It feels so nice, so pleasant but something is missing. Something far more important than his surrounding elements.

 

/I wish Yunho is here/

 

He expresses his longing for the said man. Yunho was supposed to be there hours ago.

 

/I guess he’s stuck at work/

 

Jaejoong continues to laze under the shade when his nose picks up a familiar scent. He purposely didn’t open his eyes, waiting for a wake-up kiss or two from his beloved. When minutes passes and he still feels nothing - not a peck nor a brush - he jolts up, ready to startle the man but instead, he is shocked. The man is not there. He turns his head around, looking frantically for his love but to no avail.

 

/I swear I smell him just now/

 

Jaejoong hears a chuckle from above, on the tree towering over him.

 

/I knew it. You weren’t asleep/

 

Yunho sits on one of the branches, a smile blooms on his face after seeing Jaejoong bewildered look. The puzzled man countlessly asks him to come down but Yunho won’t budge - not until Jaejoong agrees to his deal. Exasperated, Jaejoong nods his head - he doesn’t care anymore. He just wants Yunho next to him. Yunho leaps down, landing swiftly next to Jaejoong.

 

Yunho cups his hand on Jaejoong’s cheek, his other hand slides sideways to hold Jaejoong’s hand. A gentle brush is enough to send a shiver down Jaejoong’s spine; a shiver of pleasure. Yunho locks their lips in a kiss; the sweetest kiss ever for Jaejoong. The sweetest kiss for the day, that is. Jaejoong flings his arms around Yunho, pulling him closer together. They are in a bliss; proven by their joyous expression. Jaejoong breaks the kiss, nuzzling his head into Yunho’s neck. Yunho pats Jaejoong’s head lovingly, brushing his hand in Jaejoong’s hair.

 

/I really love your scent, Yunho/

 

/I love you too, Jaejoong/