Chapter Five: For the Reunion

Mayday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you mean to say he really doesn't remember anything?" Jackson  asked on the phone.

It was already 2:00 AM. Yugyeom and Jackson were still video calling as the two of them were both on their beds. "Hyung, can't we just talk about this tomorrow?" The younger whined, sleepy. "Fine. Do you think we could meet up at Mcountdown backstage tomorrow?" "Mm. Yeah. Sure. Good night, hyung."  "Good night, gyeom-ah." Yugyeom ended the call and drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________

As Yugyeom was getting his hair done in the waiting room, he and the staff inside heard a knock on the door. His manager checked to see the person on the door, and welcomed that person as it was someone familiar. "Oh, Jackson-hyung!" Yugyeom exclaimed as he glanced towards the door. "Aren't you busy right now?" He asked. "Nah, I won't be needed in fifteen minutes or so." The older answered.

"Oh okay." Yugyeom nodded as he stood up from his seat after the stylist was done with him. Jackson then led the younger outside, and into the rooftop.

"Okay, gyeom. Spill." Jackson ordered as he urged the younger to sit beside him on one of the few benches set there. "Like I said, he doesn't remember any of us at all." Yugyeom stated. "Not even me?" The older asked in disbelief, pointing towards himself. "Yes, hyung. Not even you, or Mark-hyung." "Woah." "There's more to that." "What?" "He said that he's been in America this whole time and that he's Park Jung Soo's son?" "As in the doctor?" "Yeah." The younger nodded.

"Don't you think he has amnesia?" Jackson asked. "Yeah. I thought about it too. Jinyoung-hyung is a good actor and all, but he really did look like he was actually confused about everything I was talking about." "Which is?" "The past." "I see." The older paused for a while and asked, "What if we made him remember everything?" "Great idea, hyung!" The younger exclaimed and added, "how do we do it though?" "Hmm... Let me think about it." Jackson stayed silent for a few seconds.

Just as Jackson was about to speak, his phone rang, and Yugyeom urged him to answer. "Yes, hyung? Okay. I'm coming." The older said to the person he was talking to and ended the call. "Sorry, gyeom. I have to go now. Maybe we can talk about it later with Bam." He apologized. "It's okay, hyung. See you later." The younger smiled at him. 

The two of them went back inside the buildings, and separated ways to their own waiting rooms. "Yugyeom, it's your turn in eight minutes." His manager reminded him as he returned. "Okay. He nodded and started last-minute preparations. Once it was time, he went up the stage for rehearsal and pre-recording.

________________________________

'You received a message from Jackson-hyung.' Bambam read on his phone's lockscreen.

Jackson-hyung: Bam-ah
Dabdab: Wassup hyung
Jackson-hyung: When are you free today?
Dabdab: Not sure, my sched is packed
Jackson-hyung: Do you even have free time at all?
Dabdab: I have, hyung.
Jackson-hyung: When?
Dabdab: Thursday
Jackson-hyung: What time?
Dabdab: 2:00 - 5:00 PM
Dabdab: Why?
Jackson-hyung: I was thinking if maybe we could hang?
Dabdab: Oh sure
Jackson-hyung: I'm gonna ask gyeom to come too
Jackson-hyung: We need to talk about something
Dabdab: about what
Jackson-hyung: Jinyoung
Dabdab: oh okay

Bambam was about to put his phone down, but Yugyeom suddenly called him, and he immediately answered. "'Sup, man." He greeted. "Wanna meet Jinyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter