Chapter Eight: Optimism

Mayday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm not gonna delete the notice for a while since I do need feedback from a lot of people. Thanks to those who responded, I don't know how to tag people, so sorry if I can't mention your names. Anyways, here's another filler-ish chapter, I'm a really bad writer lol

 

The meeting that Jackson had planned got pushed back a week later due to their schedules. He had a bit of free time, his schedule being a bit loose than before, but the other two, not so much. Yugyeom is in the middle of promoting his current single album while Bambam had been getting more photoshoots, spring being near and all.

Depite the more free time he had, he's usually late, thanks to the heavy traffic, again. 'Why is it that every single time I meet up with them, I always get stuck in traffic?' He thought to himself, staring at the lines of cars through the taxi's window.

Minutes passed, and finally, the traffic was moving pretty smoothly.  After ten more minutes, Jackson had finally arrived to his destination, thanking and paying the driver before going out. He assumed that the two were already inside, so he went in the restaurant, heading to their usual spot.

"That's strange.Why is nobody here yet?" Jackson spoke too soon, when Bambam jumped at him, screaming. "What the ?!" In return, Jackson screamed too, with a terrified expression on his face. Little did he know, he was being recorded by Yugyeom. Jackson stood there, dumbfounded, while the other two were laughing their asses off.

"Oh my god! You should have seen your face!" said Bambam who was still laughing on the floor. "Hyung, you're the best!" Yugyeom exclaimed, laughing almost as loud as the model. "Real funny, guys." Jackson rolled his eyes, but then broke into a smile, unable to get mad at the two. Bambam and Yugeyom finally settled down after a while and sat down, along with Jackson.

"So, why are we here again?" Bambam asked. "Can't we order food first?" Jackson intercepted. Yugyeom chuckled before saying, "We already did, we're just waiting for the food to arrive." "Well what about MY food?" The former asked. "Oh, we've already ordered for you, since we know what you would have ordered anyway." Bambam informed. "Oh okay." Jackson simply nodded before continuing.

"Anyways, the reason why I called you here, is to discuss about Jinyoung, again." He stated. "What about Jinyoung-hyung?" the model asked and added, "besides the fact that he has amnesia anyway." "It's about that actually. We have to restore his memories." Jackson answered. "Okay, but how?" Bambam raised an eyebrow. 

"That, I don't know yet. Which is why I called you guys here!" Jackson put his palms together. At the same exact time, their food arrived.  The three of them started eating once their food was served. As they were busy eating, Jackson cleared his throat to get the other two's attention.

Yugyeom and Bambam turned their heads towards Jackson and stared at him in anticipation. "I thought of something but I'm not sure if it'll work." Jackson stated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter