Chapter One: Epilouge

Mayday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, you're going home already?" Yugyeom asked Mark as they were both on their way to their lockers in the school's nearly empty hallway. "Yeah. I'm just gonna take a few things then I'm leaving." Mark replied shortly and headed to his locker which was about three meters far from the younger's, leaving him behind. The locker produced a soft clicking sound as it was unlocked by Mark, and a white envelope fell from it. Mark bent his back down to pick up the envelope.

Thinking it was a fan letter, he was hesitating to open it, knowing what the contents would already say. After several seconds of hesitation, he decided to read it for later when he got home and put it in his bag along with some books which he just got from his locker.

'It's quite rainy today.' Mark thought to himself as he stared at the gray clouds in the sky inside the taxi cab he was riding on. Once he arrived to his apartment complex, he went straight to his own apartment which was on the 6th floor, so he went to the elevator at the center of the lobby, and pressed the button for the sixth floor. 

His apartment was quite huge for someone who lives alone. Originally, the apartment was supposed to be for two people, so he wanted one for a single person, but his parents insisted that they just get this one. The interior was quite simple, the wall is painted with an apricot color while there's a apple green colored couch in the living room along with a 55-inch flat screen tv and his console. While in the kitchen, it was a complete set, including all the cupboards that he probably won't be using, he has an oven and a refrigerator as well.

Mark removed his bag from his back and plopped down the couch. Before he forgot, he decided to open the envelope he got before. He stared at it for several seconds, examining and guessing who could've sent him such a bland letter when usually, the envelopes would already be decorated with pastel colors when it comes to fan letters.

"I want you to find me, and save me", Mark read out loud. He paused for a while to think. 'Why would anyone send me this? I'm not some sort of savior to-' His thoughts stopped and he realized. Though the writing was quite messy and it seemed rushed, it was definitely familliar to him. It couldn't be anyone else. It has to be Jinyoung. He thought back to what Jinyoung had told him recently and his eyes widened in horror.

The first thing he did was call try to call Jinyoung. He dialed his friend's number and called it, but nobody answered. After several attempts, he decided to call Youngjae. "Oh hyung, what's up?" Youngjae asked from the other side of the line. "Have you seen Jinyoung?" Mark asked with urgency apparent on his tone. "No, I heard he was absent today, I never saw him at all today either."  The other replied, seemingly puzzled. "Contact the others, I'm gonna go to his apartment." He ordered as he stood up from the couch and went out of his apartment. "What's going on?" Youngjae asked, even more confused. "I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter