Chapter Three: Recap

Mayday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Filler chapter already lol. Sorry. I'm not good at this. Good luck finding the bits of hints in this chapter tho. Comments are much appreciated~

 

It had been a week since he last met this person named 'Kim Yugyeom' , and he had been pondering about him. After further research, it turns out that the younger is an idol, a famous one at it. That fact even made more questions in his mind. How would an idol know him personally? He really couldn't come up with any reason.

Hours passed by as he was doing more research on Yugyeom but he found nothing that could be a sort of connection between them. Jinyoung decided to dial the idol's number but only pressed the call button after several minutes of hesitating. After few attempts to call, he gave up as the other was not answering. 'He must be busy', he thought.

Then he received a text.

Kim Yugyeom: Who is this?

Jinyoung only just remembered that he gave the wrong number to the younger and mentally face palmed.

Jinyoung: It's me, Park Jinyoung. I gave you a wrong number last time

He replied immediately.

Kim Yugyeom: Oh.
Kim Yugyeom: You're so mean hyung ㅜㅜ
Jinyoung: Sorry, I thought you were some sketchy person
Kim Yugyeom: How could you ㅜㅜ
Kim Yugyeom: I'll talk to you later, I still have a performance to do

Jinyoung sighed and put his phone on his table. Suddenly, he heard a knock. "Young Master, it's time for dinner." One of the house's maids spoke on the other side of the door. "I'm coming." He replied, standing up before going out of his room and then headed to the dining room.

He ate in silence as the maids watched over him. He found this to be lonely. As much as he wanted the others to eat with him, they would always refuse, and the table looked too big for him to be the only one eating. Even the room in general was big. It was like those in the movies where there's a chandelier hanging on the ceiling, while ornamental plants added color to the cream walls, as well as the paintings. The table itself too looked like it was for ten people due to it's length, it was fully decorated as well with a bouquet as a centerpiece, red table cloth contrasting the dark wood color. 

After finishing dinner, he offered to wash the dishes but the maids didn't let him so he headed back to his room.

'Kim Yugyeom. How does he even know me? I've been in U.S. for almost my whole lifetime. Was he someone I met during my childhood? I doubt it. He's three years younger than me. We can't be childhood friends.' He thought to his self, laying in bed as he was staring at the white ceiling.

After a few more minutes, his phone rang. He answered it, not even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello Jinyoung-hyung!" Yugyeom's chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter