5 Mishap

Alphabet : Broken Bad

"Hey did you see the in front of headmaster's office? It's a pile."
"One of them is so bright pink I cannot open my eyes to take a peek."
"Did you know how headmaster look at them. He looked like he's terrified."
"Once, I saw presiden't wearing a bright pink when her trousers loose. I saw one in polka dot red too."
"Really? There's a polka dot design there. It's red! You can't be serious!"
"So the was president's???"

You closed your eyes in dissapointment when every gossip just flew away in one day swiftly at the dining hall. Well, it's a good place for gossip and you can't blame that whatever you talk, someone will hear that. You're in your dorm and on Haebin's bed, loiterring around other than trying to figure out how to ease headmaster's heart.

"Don't worry. This week is Holidays Home Day. Maybe he will find peace outside, especially with Taehyung that was new here." You laid yourself on it and closed your eyes. Holidays Home Day was the day you're given permission to go back home and spend your weekend there. It was given every week to you as a president but you're staying at Seoul and it seemed impossible to find a place to stay in Jeju. Really? You dashed out from the dorm and picked up the public phone and vigorously pressed your mom's phone number when you planned to stay in school to scoop the culprit.

"Mom! I'm renting a place in Jeju. Please? I promise I will return every month. You see, Seoul is too far from here." It was a silent and followed by a slow and audible hum from the tiny lips of the old woman. "Okay. Stay safe. I will bank in some moneys from you every week." You slowly jumped and thanked her while make some kissing sound. You ran into the room and jumped yourself on the bed happily. "I can spent my holiday in Jeju for the entire senior year! Can't wait!" Haebin that was busy working with her brain on homeworks turned to you in interest. "Really?" A loud and sharp sigh came out from her lips. "I want too!"

You both got distracted when a young girl that seemed like a junior knocked the door and opened them. "Capt! The store was broken." You nodded vigorous and shockingly before quickly leave the room, promised Haebin that you'll be back before dinner. On your way, you saw Domin was sprinting like there's no tomorrow for both of you. You both reached the store without saying anything and all the girls are there, closing their mouth once gasped. The bat was purposely broke, the ball's cover was torn out, the net for practice was snipped and the base had broken into two. "Luckily you still got gloves with you. "Park y/n, into my office now." You turned to your back and saw headmaster was looking at what you guys saw too. You rooted him behind.

"Have you been depressed lately?" He asked with unconcern face and looked like he's annoyed with you. "No, sir." He let out the deep sigh and rubbed his forehead. "I'm sorry, y/n. Now I know that you've been sabotage." You bit your lower lips, figuring what was the motive to mess up with you. "Taehyung said that he will help you catch the culprit."

Chapter Five - Mishap

You're done packing your bag. The warm weather of spring gave you awareness of the upcoming summer. You held your large bagpack and wait for the bus to drop you at the Jeju Folks Town. You know that there's a place you can rent there. Suddenly, a tap on your shoulder made you turn to your left, half jolted. "Give me your number so I can ring your bell." You rolled in annoyance when Taehyung handed his phone to you.

It's not like you even care that he had your number, it's just you're too busy with the president job and maybe you have to react to his stupid behaviour too. "Text me before you ring unless it's urgent." He nodded with a smile plastered on his face. You took out a paper from your pocket that you scribbled some hour before left the dorm. "I prepared time table to investigate in school during this two weeks. I hope you will be on time." He took it carelessly and put it in his uniform's pocket. "You detailed piece of woman." 

The bus arrived and Taehyung politely decline his father's driver to sent him to his resident. He hopped in the bus and sitting next to you at the front. "I just feel like it's one person's doing." Somehow you also know that it's ridiculous and too immature for a gang to team up just to make shame of you. "Whatever it is, I can't seem to find the logic why he or she is targetting on me." We were silence in all the way and Taehyung look at the paper that I made for him. He still can enjoy holiday since it doesn't took a long time. The bus stopped and Taehyung was the one who have to leave in this stop. "See you tomorrow." He got up and ruffled your bangs before getting his foot off the bus. 

Finally it reached your destination and you take a short walk on where could your house be. You stopped in front of traditional japanese house and entered the porch. "Park y/n? I mean president?" You spun to face your back and saw a tall guy with his headphones on. He took it off and currently wondering what are you doing there. "Sorry but did I know you?"

Of course you didn't recall who is. You didn't even have time to make more friends than the prefects. "Of course you don't. But I know you. My class was next to yours. I'm Lee Minsae." He held out a hand and you friendly grabbed and shaked it gently. "Hi. Sorry. There's too much faces to remember." He just laughed really hard but still didn't let go of your hand. "This rental house was my family's. Are you renting one?" You bit your lower lip before nodded and just in time, you realized that the rental house is not what you expected.