3 Rooftop Prince

Alphabet : Broken Bad

"Shoot!" He slid under the bed, just before Headmaster Kim and the vice President Xi Luhan entered. "Headmaster wants to know about you." Luhan held out a hand and you took it casually. He always shake hands with everyone before talking to them. "How does you feel? Don't want to go to infimary?" You shook your head and rubbed your head. "I think I will be better with more sleep." He smiled and rubbed your head. "I will give you privacy then."

Luhan stopped before leaving. "We will talk about your duty after school tomorrow. You got no practice on Wednesday, right?" You nodded and he ruffled your bangs. "See you later." 

You sighed when they leave and quickly covered yourself in blanket. Taehyung got out of his hideout and jumped on you. "Damn, Taehyung. What the is wrong with you?" You jerked him off but suddenly, he took both of your wrist and pinned you on your bed. You could feel your heartbeat pummeling the wall of your chest. "Why did you read those kind of books? Did you entertained much with adult only love scene?" You looked away, revealing the milky white neck of yours. You refused to tell him as you think that he had nothing to do with you and your past. He followed your gaze and his eyes locked with yours. 

"I want to be a normal kid, like you guys too. I don't want to be an outsider anymore." You bit your lip and his stare looked lost in your eyes. "Tell me more." His grip tightened around your wrist and you could tell that he's very curious. "People in my school before doesn't tolerate with innocent kids. I never watch it before, I swear but when reading it... I felt nothing. I just felt that I'm not normal. But they liked me after I said some of those things that I know and I always talk to them as they seemed like I'm the only one who could understand that. However, I was ignored by the girls and I moved here." 

You turned to look at him but he potrayed expressionless face and you couldn't read it. "You never did it? Nor watch it?" You bluntly nodded and he just gave a faint chuckle. "Can I kiss you again? You're... adorable." Your face red in instant but you didn't give any respond. Impatient, he kissed your neck and a loud moan escaped from your lips. You bit your lip and closed your eyes, feeling the tingled of his lips that visited your skin once. "Ahhh, y/n. Such a long time I didn't see that expression. Since dormitories are probihited to bring stuff that you love, right? I have a suggestion. Let's make a quick desirable movie here."

Your face changed and "Damn you, Taehyung." 

He chuckled for a minute. "You know, you didn't have to read those things. You just be who you are." He released his grip and laid himself next to you. At first, you're going to be angry but  feeling his heat next to you felt that he's your friends. "Actually, I think it's better reading than watching it. If you watch it, you only see the movements but if you read it, you know the exact word to express your love trough and you know how professionally you could talk about it with elders. You get what I mean, right?" 

Taehyung laughed and you turned to look at him. "Of course I know about what you mean." He did the same and you both looked in each other's eyes.

Chapter Three - Rooftop Prince

He jolted up to a sit and quickly get off the bed. "Did you have the key to the rooftop?" You nodded. "Of course, I'm the one who always do inspection there." He held out his hand and demand you for the key when he mouthed it. "So, dog. Starting from now, you have to get into the rooftop during lunch break after bring me some food, okay? Resist, you will lose everything." He leave your dorm and you're staring at the ceiling. You seemed don't mind with his demand and it's not a pain though. You blushed thinking that it's not a pain at all.

You returned to the school days tomorrow with bunch of chocolates in your locker and on the table. You managed to stuffed everything inside your bag. "Oh, take a good care of that one." A voice from your next make you jolted. You took the red heart box and turned to the owner of that voice but you don't have to be so shock since the sweet voice of your vice captain were knowledgeable enough. "We know you like chocolate, president." Luhan smiled and help you out with the chocolate on your table. Domin, Taeyeon and Haebin also helped. "Welcome back, a day without you is like a day without a genius heads fighting."

Luhan and you both chuckled. "Don't freaking spare me out, okay?" Sehun said on his seat at the most front. "What happened to you exactly? You never skip class." Seohyun asked and all eyes on you. You gave a weak smiled and rubbed your back. "I'm puking water remembering of..." You stared for a second remembering back how Taehyung kissed you and you held your mouth with your palm. "'Wait, are you going to puke again?" Haebin and Luhan both held your arms. You shaked your head. "Are you pregnant?" Jongin asked trying to crack the class.

"No, I'm freaking not." You sternly exclaimed. "Then, I can't imagine you!" They chuckled for a bit and you rolled your eyes in annoyance. 

You walked to your seat and start your class usually until the lunch break. Just about you get out of the class, you heard several gossip about Taehyung from the next class.

"Perfect score? That's too absurd. He'll sure beat our president."
"I can't believe he's a freaking smart student back in school."
"Headmaster Kim will be proud."

You saw him got out of his class and you took the food from the dining hall and your bag. He waited you before the door, leaning his tall back against the cold wall. You unlocked the door easily but when you wants to open it, he smashed it closed with his one hand. A cold deep and scary glare was given to you. "I-I brought you f-food," He took your bag and gently put on the floor and pinned you to the wall behind. 

"I don't really fancy you with that Luhan. Is he your boyfriend? If he is, I will back off-"
"Wait." You held his shoulder as you see his iris widened in darkness. "He's just a vice president. No more, okay?" He backed away a little. "Convince me." You smiled and patted his twice. "I don't need to, Taetae." 

He weakly backed off and you got the entrance to the rooftop. The warm breeze sweep you lightly, giving chills to your bones. You looked around to see if anyone was there but no one escaped to the rooftop though. Taehyung sat on the floor and you handed him the bag of foods. "Why did you kissed me?" You asked when sit on your knees across him and opened the dining hall's lunch polystrene. "The soccer kids said that if I succeed kissing you mouth to mouth, they'll hang out with me. They have seen me kiss you before the game. So, I kinda make friends here." You shoved the bag of food right in front of his face. An unbelieavable expression were visible right before your eyes.

"T-That's my f-first k-k-kiss." You stammered while looking down and clenched your first. You remained still, preventing yourself to puke when remember his tongue slided into your mouth. You looked up to him in anger and his face was full of shock expression. "You ert minded president but no experience in kissing and actually doing it?" Your face reddened in hot and you leaned closer at him and closed his mouth. 

You gazed him for a while. "Does that make me a weird person?" He held your hand and pulled them both and interwined your fingers behind his neck. You resisted slowly but he forcefully pulled you closer to him. He took you by your waist and wrapped his arm protectively around it. "Did you ever do a cufew before?" He pushed your back closer to him, slowly closing your gap with him, "Never." He was looking at your lips all the time and when you spoke that one word, he looked up to your eyes. You realized that his eyes was dark brown instead of black. You wants to touch him but what exactly he think of you in his mind?

"Friday night 11 pm, let's meet here again. Don't be late or you'll spoil everything. Do it or say goodbye to your pre-"
"I know it already. I will be here that night." 

You looked away when you realized that why you both sitting in this position instead of enjoying lunch together. He snorted and took your chin with his long fingernails. He pulled your face to face him back and kissed your lips. You closed your eyes immediately and feeling the same feeling what you felt. However, this time, you didn't feel sick or want to puke. He broke it and attaractively his lips. "I keep the key, dog." He spoke before kissed you back.