4 First Time? The Scariest!

Alphabet : Broken Bad

You slipped into your usual pajama and locked the girls' dormitories. You looked around to make sure that nobody caught you. When you're climbing the stairs, the guard almost caugh you but luckily, you're swift enough to hide behind the shadows of the walls. You reached there and expected, the door unlocked and you know that Taehyung was already there before you. 

He was sitting leisurely on a lounge and you saw a projector pointing to the wall. "What is all of this?" You questioned. Next to his longue was a bowl of popcorn and he quiet did some effort on setting all of this looked like a late movie night? "When did you set this up?" You asked but he just stared at you. You crossed your arm. 

"My father's projector and all stuff here. I set this during the night prep. Don't worry, if we fall asleep, tomorrow is Saturday, right?" 

Chapter Four - First Time? The Scariest!

You looked around and thought that he forgot to get you a longue too. No, he didn't want you to sit on the floor, right? "You forgot about my seat." You said when realized that standing there starting to hurt your legs. He tapped on his tummy and winked.

"You look good on me."

Your left eyebrow jolted up and you took a couple of steps away and protectively hugged yourself. "Just a movie. I will not do anything." You crossed your arms and lifted your head while looking down on him. "I will just leave rather than believe in you." When you took a step towards the door, The gravity seemed like decreasing towards your weight. Your heart flustered and you felt like flying in someone's arm. You gulped down your saliva when your face buried on his neck and you didn't dare to move even a muscle. He laid himself on the longue and adjusted you next to his arm but your face still and frozen on his chest.

"A dog never disobeyed her master." Taehyung exclaimed that and pat your head twice. Since there's no speaker, he plucked in the left side of the earphone in his ear and you plucked in yours. He tapped the start button at the laptop that connected to the projector. He took a piece of popcorn and gently flew it into your mouth. You munched it slowly and both of you drawn to the wall. You were curious what movie will it be and you just follow what Taehyung was ready to show you.

The opening was pretty clean about a couple who's going to spend a night in vila to celebrate the girl's birthday. However, you found out something wrong when they ally kissing each other while getting their clothes off. "You said you never watch one, right, I will bring you the best of the best." You quickly turned to look up at him. "You mean, we're watching ?" He smirked and playfully smiled. "Bastard!" You're ready to closed your eyes but the sounds of the moans made you froze and you saw they're shagging. You watched their movements but you didn't realized that Taehyung watched you carefully. "?" He whispered to your ears and when you turned slowly, he leaned back.

"What is this?" You looked at him weakly and he jolted. "B-Blood!" You buried your face in his chest and he immediately paused the video. Neither do one of you expected that it will be blood coming out of your nose. Taehyung got up and positioned himself on the top of you. You looked like you're lost in fantasy and he plucked out the earphones. He a tissue with shrinked size into the bleeding nose and carefully poured a cold water into your mouth. You breathed calmly and Taehyung felt the temperature rising from your body.

Your breath went rapid and you closed your mouth by the back of your hand, preventing Taehyung to hear your loud breath. Taehyung stared at you as your chest rised and fall. You looked away to the left to not have to look him in the eyes. Suddenly, his cold fingers tickled you jawline as he landed perfectly on it. "It's my fault. I'm sorry. I didn't know you will reacted like this. Let's just go back-" You leaned closer and gave a peck on his cheek. "Thanks. At least, I watched it." He bent down his elbow and jumped off the top of you before falling to your next.

"Dog." He mouthed before closed his eyes shut. You plucked out the bloody tissue of your nose and took a shot of the cold water. "Taehyung." You called him and when he opened his eyes, he looked up and you're on his top. You kissed his lips and it's all only ended like that.

On Saturday, you gathered at your class with the boys and they frantically laughed. "Moans were so annoying. I mean like just do it quietly will you?" You boasted around and they just chuckled except for Sehun. "Moans actually turned someone on. Did it got you?" Jongin asked with a playful smirk lingered on his lips. "Totally not!" You sternly shook your head and crossed your arm. "Then, what can actually make you ? Fingers?" You blushed rapidly when Chen approached you while his fingers your cheek. "You bunch of moron!"

You leaned back and focus on your homework but when you look to your left, Sehun gave you an annoying look. "Don't spare yourself out." He whispered and you guys went back to the normal doing homework session.

"IT'S LUNCH HOUR~" Jongin and Chen dashed out together. Sehun asked you but you refused to as you missed a day of school and trying to catch up with the syllabus. When the boys left, Luhan tried to smack the boys because of running out so carelessly. "Hi, y/n." You take a look on the person infront of you and nodded with a charming smile. "Hi, Luhan." He sat on Haebin's place and started to take out the homeworks too. "How was softball?" He asked without looking at you and deadly focusing on his drawing of human's body. "I'll probably in everything this evening. How's rugby? Did Chen kick someone's ball again yesterday?" You tried to crack up a joke and it's quiet a success since Luhan laughed.

"This time, it was Chanyeol's." Your eyes grew bigger remembering of how hurt it must've been. "That brat really need to be kick before he kick someone again." You saw the glimpse of Luhan nodding next to you.

"PRES! YOUR INFRONT OF HEADMASTER'S OFFICE!"

First, Luhan and you exchanged look. Second, Taehyung immediately enter the classroom from the back. "That's my father!" Third, you three dashed out of the room. When you reached his office, Headmaster was there while strangely looking at the mini pile of . You ran and quickly snapped it and hide in your pocket forcefully. "Park y/n!" He shouted your name for the first time and you jolted in shock. "What's happening right here?" He asked with his rough voice and Luhan with Taehyung slowly approached as they knew what to do when Headmaster Kim is mad.

"It wasn't mine. I will catch the culprit." You said while looking down. "We will help President, Headmaster." They bowed slightly. Headmaster Kim quickly got into his office and smashed the door.

"How the did this happened to be mine? It's brand new!" You took out the and feeling the fresh fabric. "And how did they exclaimed that this was yours?" Luhan and Taehyung exchanged look.