1 Caught Ya

Alphabet : Broken Bad

"Morning, y/n." Haebin greeted as you entered the 16 pupiled class room. It may be that short of student but the whole class was really chaotic enough. Senior year? Nothing good in high school other than to be looked up on as a senior. Furthermore, you're chosen as the Student Body President on that international school. Blessed your passsion on reading... you actually read a lot to discover, even the things teenagers shouldn't.

 

Chapter One - Caught Ya

 

"That's all for today, class. Miss. Park, Headmaster Kim is calling for you." The chemistry class ended pretty well and more activites rooting up after high school. Living as the most dominant student in this school, you received a lot of things that others didn't get and headmaster favor you the most. Teachers also listen to you and students didn't dare to mess you up because if what you saw come forward to the headmaster, they'll be expelled in instant. "Don't forget softball practice in two hours, jerk Park y/n." The captain who were named Kim Domin bid goodbye at the door of the classroom. "Shut the hell up, Domino!" You let the words passed your lips when busy packing to go back dorm.

 

Shin Taeyeon tapped your back twice as she swiftly rooted behind Domin. Those two are the closest in your softball team. Since you play well and excell in education, the senior made you the Vice Captain and Domin as the captain. She's playing as pitcher.

 

"Where are you up to, Haebin?" You asked the closest friend of yours and she was done packing first. You're still struggling on the books, careful to not let a single mishap happened. "I supposed to go on a librarian meeting but it got cancelled last minute. I told you yesterday, right?" You was done packing and now both of you and your bestfriend were facing each other. "I think so?" Haebin rolled her eyes. You were expert on everything but not what Haebin said. You always forgot the stories she told you but what gave you the most impact will be remembered. Sleeping every night together, fighting in the laundry room and eating ramen during weekends. "You forgetful prat." Haebin cursed when you both left the classroom.

 

"Whatever, nothing better than sleeping after school. Night prep are pain in the and I cannot sleep tonight." She said before get into separate ways with you. "I'll come back before dinnertime." You slightly raised your voice before climbing the stairs to the Headmaster's office in level 3.

 

Headmaster Kim favor you since the day you won the essay contest involving three competing school. He said that you may be the shining star that God had sent to the school. Well, he's a catholic and you cannot complain much. You're the only person that giving a real match to the school in whatever you tend to do. You're the Student Body President, vice captain of softball team, conductor of choir, vice president of the Green house and shockingly, a o reader and writer. No one know the last thing though.

 

You survived it pretty well but since dormitories school sustain you to the access of internet, well, book covers are pretty useful this day for you, isn’t it? "Headmaster, you looking for me?" You said after twisted the doorknob. He pasted a new white paper on the door.

 

If it's Park y/n, not necessary knocking.

 

He didn't not favor you knocking into his office as it likes you are doing something wrong. "Y/n, I have a task for you if you're not busy this Friday." A grin plastered on your ing tired face. Well it’s only Monday and you’re not really pretty cheer up. "Headmaster Kim,  Friday is my busiest day because school end pretty early. I have softball training on the evening and take cover of the girls dormitories' gate after dinnertime. Don't forget the choir practice at the night. It's for the farewell event for the English teacher Mrs. Kwon who retired after two years serving this school." He shook his head while covering his forehead with his palm. That's his favourite signature when thinking of something. He rubbed his forehead.

 

"A new kid coming from Canada. He's my son. I would like you to give him a tour." You rubbed the back of your neck and sighed politely. "I can't skip class and I have no time, headmaster. " What you mean is you're suggesting that someone else could take your duty to show him around. 

 

"Father."

 

A sore deep voice came from the wooden door or the entrance and when you turned,  you saw a tall slender guy making his pace towards both of you. "I thought your flight this Friday? " He slightly shook his head with a cackle slipped trough his lips. "I want to make a surprise for you." You stood there ignored when the two males went for a warm hug. 

 

"Taehyung, this is my favourite student, y/n. Y/n, this is Taehyung. The one only son of mine. " You smiled to him and he did the same. You noticed something on him. His eyes shrinked to a perfect cresent moon and he looked totally good with eyeliners.

 

Perfection.

 

Headmaster Kim finally broke the conversation ad asked you to show him around. You bowed to the headmaster before leaving his office. You noticed that he was looking on what you saw before get into the office. “So, Park y/n. Show me everything.”

 

You went blunt for a second on how his statement could sound very wrongs. Thousands of words flying around your head as you remembered some hot lines in your favourite novels. “Y/n?” You quickly snapped out of it and cleared your throat. “I kept it simple and short because I have softball practice later. I show you what’s important and you will figure out everything later.” You strangled in your tote bag when you’re reaching for your daily routine but due to not wanting Taehyung to wait for you, you pulled it too strong and made some of your stuff jumping out of your bag.

 

Taehyung laughed and bent down his knees to help you out. “Relax. No rush here, president.” He called you that after he saw your id card. You took a peek at your daily routine that seemed off when Headmaster Kim called you after class.

 

“ert.” Taehyung spoke that when he stood up while holding your favourite novel “Reached My .” A sly smirk plastered on his face and just about time you want to catch it, he raised it higher. “Awwh, you shouldn’t read something like this, president.”  He pointed his fingers towards your forehead when you struggled with your height trying to reach your secret. “Give it back. I don’t have time for this, Taehyung.” You sounded annoyed and scared at the same time and your reaction really made Taehyung enjoyed. “Well I’m sure if my father knew this, you will have some more time.”

 

Your face turned sad and you shaked your head. “No, Taehyung.” He stopped teasing for a while and pulled himself farther than you. “Well, follow every order that came from my lips or this lips will spill your dirty secret.” He cupped your face and rubbed it gently while you’re trying very hard to conceal your anger. “Okay. Deal. Give me back my book.” He shook his head playfully. “Oh no, I should keep this to keep you, my dog. I have soccer later, see you at the field.” He waved the book and carelessly carry them in his hand.

 

You sighed because he sure know that you wrote your name at the back of the cover. “What have I done?” You helplessly sighed.

 

Sophie, the Germany softball player in your school raised a hand to you and you slightly raised a hand too while carrying the balls in the pail. "Did you all hear about the new kid in soccer?" The field are the main gossip port among the athletes. We have girlish netballers, rough softballers, buff rugby players and smooth soccer players. We don't play too much sports here and the indoor games aren't too close with us. You placed the pail of balls at the usual spot. Your playing area was separated from the netball court by a football field. Sometimes, all of you crashed at the centre and laughed it off.

"I heard that he joined the team because he's quiest show off on his first day." Jenny, an American player added when she's warming up. You joined her while looking around the field. "The netballers put on quiet a show this time, right?" Domin said and all of us looked at them in their hot pink uniforms. Totally trying to get the attention of their bae. "Hey y/n. You should talk to headmaster to take their flashy outfits off. I can't play with those flashlight on!" Taeyeon said and we all got into a chuckle. "Sorry guys! I'm a bit late." Jeon Naeun, a tall Hungarian woman playing for the first base.

You always wanted the first base position but since you're far more better into getting a a fly ball. "Okay, where's Jieun and her clique?" You laughed your of with Sophie when Domin said that. Jieun, Ahreum and Christina are some sort of clique that's too unique for them to figure out how they got close. "We're here. Don't around." Jieun crossed her arm and a disgusted look were given to the netballers player. "What the they think they're doing. I mean that uniform are better taken off." 

Sophie and you can't help but bursted into laughters for the second round. "It's not nice, Jieun. You should probably be their fashion designer instead of bashing them." Ahreum rolled her eyes and started for a warm up. "As expected silence from Christina." We all stopped when Jenny said and she rolled her eyes. "I just imagined that their rib gonna rip in any second if I were their opponent." 

That's why we are so confused on how a spoil brat, a nice kid and a super imagination emo could be friends. "They're here!" Naeun shrieked slowly when the soccer boys get into the field. The netballers shouted it far louder than Naeun and almost scare the boys. When the boys turned to you and your team, you guys just pretended that nothing happened and looked around. You have no thing for a guy since you know about what they imagined about getting laid with any one of the girls. 

"President!" You jolted when a boy's voice calling out for you. "It's the new kid. Did you know each other?" Domin asked and you slowly turned around looking at him in his new jersey. "Kiss me." He winked and you jerked off, taking a step back. "No way. I mean what I'm going to explain. You know I'm the president right? My image, my everything counted on everthing I did." 

Your cheek flushed red and he laughed, really drawing attention from everyone in the field. "Five minutes more, y/n." Your coach said when he settled down with his stuff on the usual spot. "Follow my instruction, president. The book can't wait to got leaked." You shivered over the closeness of both of you. A deep sigh escaped your lips.