2 Kiss or Not Counted?

Alphabet : Broken Bad

"Taehyung!" Both of you peeked at the back of Taehyung and you saw Seokjin was scarily glaring at both of you. "Into the game," He instructed and Taehyung turned to you. He ruffled your bangs and swiftly leaned closer to your face and leave a peck on your cheek. "See you, baby." The loud shriek could be heard on the netballers court and he ran into the soccer area. "Goodluck, president." He waved and you're standing frozen there.

Chapter Two - Kiss or Not Counted?

"First batter! Park y/n." It took just a swing and you already made your first homerun in your lifetime. Once you reached the home base, you cursed under your breath. "Damn Taehyung." Your coach clapped his hand and grinning widely, something that all of your team didn't see before. "I guess you could bring your boyfriend and kiss you before the game." You picked up your bat and forcefully gave it to Taeyeon. She's jolted a bit and about to angery but she doesn't have intention of disturbing your conversation with coach.

"He's not my boyfriend and he's just messing up with me." You picked up your glove and walked to the centre of the field. "Sehun! Please assist me with my ball." Naeun rolled her eyes and so Jenny. They were such big fan of rugby players. "I could assist you on bed." He said when he approached you with the ball. You looked around, making sure that nobody could hear you. " off." He always laughed with your respond but he didn't laugh this time and you found out that he's staring at you. "What's wrong with you and that new kid?" 

You rubbed your back neck and shook your head. "Later at dinner." You went back into the game. Sehun had been your childhood friends getting into the same high school was a miracle that happened to both of you. Once, both of you had been the talk of school to clarify your relationship but both of you make it clear that stay as friends were better for you guys. Furthermore, Domin had a huge crush on Sehun and you're always the one who had to create the conversation between them during the break.

Talk about the break, all players got a 15 minutes break after 2 hours of training. And maybe not a lot of things happened in 15 minutes since all of you despearate of water and breath. 

"Break!" One by one coaches shouted and we all head to the specific building that fit all of us. You head to your locked and shoved your shoes in it. Sehun stood by your side as your locker were next to him. What makes Sehun different from other players was he had a great care at his tidiness. He's a clean kind of boy that makes everytime both of you changed your shoes, Domin will scam you.

"Really, y/n? Sehun got his shoes more clean than yours. You called yourself a girl?" Three of you sat on a bench and you across Sehun and Domin. She winked to you as a thanks for her seat next to Sehun. "Shut up." You said that bluntly before took a sip of your tonic. "Do you have someone in mind to go to annual party this weekend?"

Our school favourite event was annual party, Set every last weekend of the month and we have to bring a date. You sheepishly smiled to Sehun. "Uh,,, I don't know." You took a glance at Domin that was in her pout. She mouthed a damn to you and you rolled your eyes. "I wasn't asking you, ert." Sehun looked into your eyes and you're taken aback. "I was asking Domin." Sehun said that and both of you chuckled to a laughter. "M-Me?" 

Domin blushed really hard and Sehun smiled while looking at her. "What the face are you making?" You bashed her and she stomped on your foot with her boot. "You stupid brat!" You cursed and Sehun leaned back on the bench. He covered his face with his arm. "Answer me." He whispered silently, not wanting you to hear. "I'm off, now." You stood up, leaving Domin with Sehun to the next cubicle. You saw Taehyung was surrounded by the netballers girls. Opposite him was BTS Clique. Jimin looked at you and he pointed Taehyung using his lips. Seokjin rolled his eyes. Hoseok and Yoongi was reading some typical manhwa and Jungkook probably staring at one of the girls. Namjoon stood up before me. "Hey, I need to get back on the field." He said politely as you saw that you stood in the middle of the way. Why so early?" You asked, trying to be friendly. "Just need more practice." He staggered when dodging you. "Hey, Taehyung." You called.

He looked up to you and some of the girls were forcing him to face them. He's trying really hard to look at you but the girls were so rough. You lend out a hand and the Clique didn't gave any respond as they were afraid. You furrowred your eyebrow. Taehyung took your hand and you pulled him behind you. " you girls trying to cling on him." He suddenly pull your hand and ran off into a toilet. He swftly locked it and stay quiet. 

"Where did they go?" The girls was chasing behind you but both of you managed to escape. "They're ing scary." He breathed out. He took your hand and slid it behind the area of his rib bones. He whined when you touched it. You felt sticky liquid across your fingers. You took your hand out and realized the sticky liquid was blood. 

"I have to see." 

He turned his back to you and you carefully lifted it. Luckily, it's not a big cut but just like a knife forcefully pointed behind your back. "Entertain us, or you will get hurt." He spoke while stammered. "You cannot play anymore. I'm afraid the cut will rip open." That's why the boys remained silent. The netballers barged into soccer's cubicle and made harm to Taehyung.

He turned his back and leaned it to the door. "We've got five more minutes. I can take you to the infimary. We don't know if you need stiches and I want to report it to your father." He took your shoulder with both of his hands. "I heard about them. I heard everything. I know about it. Just don't mind what matters we're making here, okay?" You frowned and shook your head. "They should be expelled." He snorted and get his hand off you. "Their families are among the richest in this school and they did donation a lot. My father will not expell them." Taehyung rubbed your cheek. He leaned closer and almost reached for your lips. 

"Taehyung, wait." When his hand on your neck, you shivered. You always read this part with excitement at the pit of your stomach but feeling it giving you real goosebumps. "Kiss me, president." He whispered trough your lips and you clutched your fingers on his shirt. "Is that an order?" You asked and he didn't wait a second to nod. You closed your eyes and pressed your lips together, not wanting to go far until his tounge in your mouth. 

He watched you in amusement and clashed your lips together. It was awkward since you never kissed anyone before and you let him dominated the kiss. When his tongue forcefully parted your lips, you opened your eyes and also gave him entrance to your mouth. 

He your tongue as his grip were strong at your jawline. You saw them. The opened door of the toilet with Yoongi recording it. You leaned back and he curted a smile at the corner of his lips. "Thank you, president." He walked away after he ruffled your bangs. "Congrats, Taehyung. After you got the first kiss of the president, you're fit to be with us."

They walked away with laughters and you looked at your fingers. You took a sniff on it and smell like strawberry. "DAMN YOU TAEHYUNG! I REALLY THOUGHT ITS A ING BLOOD!" You shouted after got out of the building.

Sehun joined you and Haebin in the dining hall. It's  almost 7 o clock and night class started at 8. He's pretty late tonight. "I heard you went back to dorm before the second session even started." You stared down your food as you kept thinking about the kiss. Remembering how his tongue danced with yours. Suddenly, you cupped your mouth and went to the toilet, puking water.

"Are you alright, y/n." You realized that it's very awkward to have his tongue in your lips. Haebin's outside didn't change any of the fact that you are not feeling well.

That night, you laid on the bed that you shared with Haebin. Haebin was doing her homework. "I don't think I'm going to school tomorrow. I felt terrible." You told Headmaster Kim when he visited and you were given a permission to rest the whole day tomorrow. It was a relief. The clock striked 12 and Haebin already next to you, hugging you to keep you warm and safe.

When you opened your eyes, no one in the dorm. You sat on the bed and ruffled your bangs. Next to Haebin's bed (you slept with Haebin together on her bed.) a breakfast prepared there. It must've been Haebin. You took a bite and when you turned to the door, a standing angry figure was there. 

"WHAT THE , TAEHYUNG! IT'S GIRL'S DORMITORIES!" You jolted and pulled the blanket to cover yourself in pajamas. "How dare you left your master alone." He walked towards you and crawled on the top of you. "You have to be punished, dog." His glare was different. It's a total mad. "Don't worry, Headmaster Kim. I'm sure she's awake by now." You and Taehyung exchanged look. He quickly looked around. 

"Oh my god. Am I in trouble?" You cursed.