Chapter 5

My High School Life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

'' You have to join the team. '' The soccer coach said. '' I don't know.. It's too much work. '' I said walking towards my friends Hyoyeon and Seohyun. '' You can help us win nationals, come on! I would really appreciate it and you'll receive credits points for joining. '' The coach said. I stopped walking and turned around. Credits points mm... I could study less not that I really have to study but I could finally have the time to explore this country. Before I could answer someone interrupted me. '' We can do perfectly fine without that nerd, coach. I'm your best player. '' Taeyeon cockily said. 

I scoffed.. right. That's why I scored 3 goals against your weak team. '' Don't get ahead off yourself Taeyeon, we need her and you know it. '' The coach said. I smirked and Taeyeon glared at me. '' I'll think about it, coach. I have to go.. ''  I said. I promised to hang out with Hyoyeon at the arcade after this. '' Jess! '' I hear a voice yell. I turn around and I'm faced with an eye-smile princess. '' Whats up. '' Me trying to act cool while drying my sweat with the towel. Tiffany's bite lip didn't go unnoticed and I smirk as response.

'' You were really good out there. '' Tiffany smiled. '' Thanks. '' I smile back. '' You should totally join the team. '' Tiffany said. '' Are you going to cheer for me if I do. '' I flirt a little. '' I will cheer for the whole team but louder for you. '' Unexpected Tiffany flirted back. '' I'll join the team, coach. '' I yell. The coach smiles widely '' YES! Training starts at Monday after school. '' and she walked out of the gym room. 

'' Training on Monday, seriously. '' I whine. Tiffany giggles. '' You'll get used to it. '' She softly slaps me on my shoulder, electricity going through my body just by that simple touch. '' I guess. '' I say. '' Hyoyeon, I'm going to change real quick. '' I yell towards Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon looked up from her phone '' Hurry up, man! '' Hyoyeon whines. I turn back to Tiffany and I see a frown visible on her face. '' Are you ok? '' I ask. '' Eh.. yes. Are you two going to hang out? '' Tiffany asks. '' Yea.. we're going to the arcade. You can join if you want too. '' I smile.

'' If it's fine with her.. I don't want to ruin it. '' Tiffany said. '' I invited you, it's fine. Lets go change though before Hyoyeon gets mad. '' I say and we walk together towards the girls locker room. Taeyeon and her gang are standing infront of it.. probably waiting for tiffany. '' Babe, coming home with me today? '' Taeyeon asks. '' Maybe another time, I'm hanging out with Jess. '' Tiffany said. '' You're kidding right. '' Taeyeon scoffed.

'' Does it seem like I'm kidding? '' Tiffany tilts her head to the left. Oh god.. she looks so cute! '' Can we talk in private. '' Taeyeon says coldly. Taeyeon grabs tiffany's hand and drags her around the corner. Leaving me with Yuri and Sooyoung standing infront of the girls locker room awkwardly. '' Nerd, what's your last name? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter