Chapter 3

My High School Life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Over 300 subscribers, thank you all <3

Don't forget to vote and comment xo

My second day at school went well. Seohyun and Hyoyeon have been helping me get to know the school better. They showed me where the gym and cafetaria is. I found out that Hyoyeon is also interested in motorcycles so we have been talking about it all day. I even offered her to ride my motorcycle after class ends because I will be waiting on miss popular anyway. Tiffany has cheerleading practice and we will work on our assignment after she is done. 

I first showed Hyoyeon some basics how to ride my motorcycle. '' You can have it for two hours. '' I said and threw my keys at Hyoyeon. '' Thanks bro. You are amazing. '' Hyoyeon smiled, jumped on my motorcycle and left. I then made my way towards the gym where Tiffany will be practicing. I smirked who wouldn't want to see hot girls in cheerleading uniforms, a dream come true. Unfortunately when I arrived I notice the soccer team practicing next to the cheerleaders.

In the soccer team are Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri. Soccer is my favorite thing after motorcycle. I always played soccer with my dad in the backyard. I do miss him sometimes.. Anyhow I walk towards the top of the tribune, take a seat, grab my phone and earphones and play music while leaning on the wall. Instead of having my attention towards the cheerleaders it was on the soccer team. They are good but I have seen better. 

They obviously lack a source of speed and skills and I am perfectly capable of that but I don't want to join a team when the midget is going to be my captain. I was so into the soccer practice that I didn't notice someones eyes on me and making way towards me. '' Hey,  I don't think I formally introduced myself I am Yoona '' A girl with beautiful deer eyes and cheerleader uniform said. She had a good figure. '' Jessica. '' I shortly answered I didn't wanted her to know I was interested. 

'' What brings you here? '' Yoona smiled and took a seat next to me. '' None of your business '' I answered because it really wasn't. '' Don't be so cold. '' Yoona pouted while caressing my cheek. I moved my face away. '' I'm waiting on your captain. ''. I said. '' You know you have to wait for another hour. We practice for three hours on Tuesday. '' Yoona informed. I was shocked. '' You are kidding right? You practice for three hours? '' I asked.

Yoona nodded and giggled because of my reaction. '' I'll keep you company if you like, I'm not in the mood to practice another hour anyway. '' Yoona sweetly smiled. '' Sure '' I said. Yoona and Jessica are so into their conversation that they didn't notice a pair of eyes glaring at their direction. Yoona blushed and even touched Jessica lightly sometimes and it made one girl feel some type of way. '' Im Yoona if you don't come down here right now, I will kick you of the cheerleading squad. '' The captain Tiffany yelled.

Yoona ignored her captain and kept talking with Jessica. Jessica winked at Tiffany and it made Tiffany blush. This scene didn't go unnotice by a ce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter