Chapter 1

My High School Life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Jessica Jung. I am the eldest daughter of Rain Jung and Tae Hee Jung and the older sister of Krystal Jung. My family owns Jung Enterprises one of the biggest companies in the world. I am the Heir of Jung Enterprises. The public has never seen my face in real life only on a picture. They never heard a sound of my voice only for my own protection. My parents wanted to keep Krystal and I hidden from the public to protect us from danger and they never let us leave our house ( Mansion that looks like a castle) in our whole life but I think thats bull. I am very capable of protecting myself. 

I know my father has suffered alot to receive this title for our family and I know he is doing this to protect us but I am seventeen now, about to be an adult. I wanted for once a normal life. I escaped from my family in San Fransisco and moved to Seoul, South Korea to start my normal life not as the heir of Jung Enterprises but as a normal high school student. 

I am now on my way to SM High on my Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle. I know it is dangerous but I have an addiction for motorcycles ever since I was little. I also know I don't really need a motorcycle because I am rich and I could probably hire a driver but I try to be on myself. I do live in a huge mansion bigger than anyone in the street I live in. I like fast things so I bought the motorcycle yesterday and wanted to ride it when I started my first day at school and that is today.

I was nervous but excited at the same time. I didn't know what to expect. I will probably be surrounded by rich, stuck up kids like what I see in the movies. Luckily my house isn't that far away from school only fifteen minutes ride with my motorcycle and before I knew it I was already infront of SM High in the parking lot. My motorcycle makes alot of noise so all eyes are on me.

Some eyes already judging me and some eyes already falling for me. SM High is known for being the best private school in South Korea. The students here are intelligent, beautiful, atheletic, rich every positive word you can look for, atleast that is what I heard and I hope it is true. I parked my car next to a white ferarri. Mhm.. nice car but my motorcycle is better and faster. I can feel eyes still on me when I entered the school. Do you think they recognize me? If they do my family will be able to find me easily. Let's not grab attention..

I am the only girl with blonde hair and dark clothing in here. I dyed my hair blonde so my parents won't find me easily, because I know they are going to search for me. I couldn't find my way towards the principal office so I asked a student who looked intelligent in my eyes. She will probably know where it is. '' Excuse me. Do you know where the principal office is? '' I asked with my normal cold tone.

The girl flashed me a smiled not a little bit afraid of me. I mean I have a natural cold face and even the old man at the store infront of my house didn't have the nerve to look at me. '' Oh!, you must be the new student. I am Seohyun Hwang the school's body president and I am assigned to guide you for a week, because the principal doesn't have the time right now. '' The girl infront of me was pretty and looked really young. She had long black hair and big round eyes. '' I am Jessica. '' I said. She grabbed a piece of paper from her bag and hand it to me.

On the paper was written which class I belong to and my school schedule for this week. During

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter