Chapter 2

My High School Life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Class started. I was seated next to Seohyun because there was an extra seat left next to her in every class so I didn't need to worry about my seat partner anymore. In our last class I met one of Seohyun's dorky friends named Kim Hyoyeon. I seriously can't believe they are friends they have such different personalities it just doesn't match. Atleast she is fun to be around with she always makes jokes about the popular girls and I laugh my off. She is freaking hilarious. 

In the last class the teacher decided to make pairs to get the students familiar with each other. The assignment was to ask ten questions and make an presentation about your partner and present it infront off class and you have one week the time. Unfortunately I was partnered with one of the popular girls named Tiffany Hwang. The milky white skinned girl with moon eyes and black hair. All I know about Tiffany is that she is an absolute beauty, that she is head of the cheerleading squad, the midget's girlfriend and a complete .

I heard that midget whining at the teacher because Tiffany is not her partner. Is she stupid? You are suppose to be partnered with someone that you don't know. '' You already know each other, now stop whining Taeyeon or I will send you to the principals office. '' The teacher said with a stern tone. Taeyeon looked defeated and fuming. Tiffany pecked her on the cheeks and comforted her with sweet words. I rolled my eyes at the scene and scoffed. She looks like a baby and acts like one too.

Seohyun was called to the principals office so I started chatting with Hyoyeon again and some of her friends whose name I already forgot. Some students started eating in class and the only thing going through my mind was how I am going to work with miss Queen bee. Suddenly someone ticked me on my shoulders breaking my thoughts, I turn around and it seemed to be Tiffany. '' We are starting immediatly after class at my house, I don't want to waste time and work on it the whole week. '' Tiffany said with a cold tone.

Her cold tone seemed cute to me. This girl infront of me is trying to scare me with her attitude. I looked at her up and down with a smirk. The stare Jessica gave her made her blush. Jessica nodded and turned around to chat with her new friends again. Tiffany was a bit shocked with the girls attitude. She walked back to her seat and kept her eyes on Jessica till class ended. It didn't go unnoticed by a certain midget next to her. 

After two hours class finally ended. I was satisfied with my first day of school excluding the popular girls ofcourse. It went well, I made two friends in just one day and I already feel comfortable around them. I waved Seohyun and Hyoyeon goodbye at my locker. I grabbed my bag out of my locker, made way towards my motorcycle while grabbing something to drink. I sipped on my drink. I arrived at my motorcycle, grabbed an extra helmet from under the backseat and leaned on my motorcycle waiting for a certain black haired girl.

Tiffany came out of the school entrance with her friends. She was holding hands with Taeyeon and was laughing with the rest of the girls. She looked beautiful. I kept my eyes on her. She reached closer and finally noticed me. I kept looking at her straight in the eyes it made her blush. While I could feel her friends glaring at me. She stopped infront of me. '' I am not going on this bike. '' Tiffany commanded. I smirked.

'' Yes you are. '' I said with a cold tone. Tiffany pouted and was shivering a bit. '' My girl is not going on this bike. '' The midget said. I rolled my eyes and ignored her. '' Don't be such a . '' I said. I grabbed my extra helmet from the seat and place it on her head. I patted her head twice softly. '' You'll be fine. '' I said while our faces are only an inch away. It made her blush again and she looked down. She squealed loud when I lifted her up and placed her on the backseat of my motorcycle. 

Suddenly I felt a hand grabbing on my shoulder tightly. '' If you ever touch my girlfriend again without permission, I will slice your hands off. '' Taeyeon threatened. I looked at each and ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter