Chapter 4

My High School Life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's thursday now. School went well just like the usual. I hang out with Seohyun and Hyoyeon during school sometimes Yoona joins us. The girl obviously has a crush on me it wasn't unnoticable. Tiffany and Taeyeon are still together. After what happened yesterday at the gym I thought they would break up. 

I saw them making out before class started when I grabbed my books out off my locker. Tiffany has been ignoring me too. She only talked to me when I asked her if we are still going to her house today to finish the assignment. She said yes not even sparing me a glance.

 I don't know what I did wrong for her to ignore me. Maybe because I rejected her yesterday because I had some things to take care of last night. I am still the heir of Jung Enterprises and luckily nobody has recognized me. Alot of people from school think I am poor and only go to the school because I received a scholarship.

I am now sitting in Tiffany's still pink hell bedroom. I seriously still can't get use to all the pink. She came back with two drinks in her hand and handed me one. '' Thanks. '' I said and took a sip. She nodded and continued with another assignment on her laptop. I already finished. Tiffany isn't that hard to read I notice every little detail about her. Today she has to learn about me but she isn't even talking to me.. weird. 

'' Tiffany. '' I said. She looked at me and stopped doing whatever she was doing on her laptop. '' Aren't you suppose to ask me questions? '' I asked curious because she hasn't. ''Right.. '' She mumbled. She started asking me basic questions. How old I am, Where I come from, My family members and bla bla. This went one for another hour and after she was done with her question. I still had one question for her though but it isn't related to the assignment. ''Why did you go back to her? '' I asked.

Tiffany was a little startled that I asked her that question. '' None of your business. '' She said with a cold tone. '' You deserve much better than her. '' I said. '' And why is that. '' Tiffany asked still angry. '' You are not being yourself only for her. You are like an celebrity. You are hiding your real personality from the public only to statisfy others. ''. I said. I guess it hit her because she didn't say a word after. It is true. She bullies people only because of her image as Taeyeon's girlfriend. '' Be yourself Tiffany, I or anyone else will accept you just the way you are. If you don't want to do it for yourself or others atleast do it for your little sister Seohyun. '' I said.

It frustated her that I told her the truth. '' You have no right to interfere in my life or to tell whatever the you want to me. You don't know me and you never will and don't ever bring Seohyun up again. '' Tiffany said with an angry tone her eyes are watery. I sighed. '' I'm leaving. '' I said with a cold tone. I know she was trying to stop me but I left before she could reach me. '' See you tomorrow.. '' I said and rushed out from her house not before greeting Seohyun who was sitting in the living room watching tv. 

Tiffany

.. I screwed up. Jessica was right anyway I am only being this person to statisfy others, mainly Taeyeon. I wasn't like this when I just started school. When Taeyeon showed interest in me I was happy because she was super popular and one the most beautiful girls in school next to me ofcourse.  I didn't like her personality back then but she promised me she would change and before I knew it I fell in love with her atleast I thought I was.

Ever since Jessica entered this school my feelings for Taeyeon changed. Jessica was different. The way she talks, the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter