Chapter 2

Our Memories

Y/N POV

"Okay, because now I need your help, I will forgive you. So, what is your ideas?"

"Ah, ideas? It's a bit crazy and I don't think it will work, but it's not a crime to try,right?"

"Just.tell.me.the.ideas. Right.now"

"Okay. So, what if I try to dm one of your teammate, like Chanyeol in instagram? Because I don't think you have ones."

"Is that your idea?! It's impossible, he won't reply even read your message. Let's try another idea, okay?" 

"Why not? It seems stupid. But if it works, it's not stupid, right? Let's try. Okay?" I convice him

"Molla, I don't know and don't want to know. But you must take me out of here ASAP!"

"I am trying, okay?"

I am one of his fan. I do want to help him back to Korea. But I don't know that he will make me feel annoyed like this. Doesn't he realize that I'm helping him with my logic mind? 

"Just take me out here ASAP. Message him now."

"Okay, I am now, Mr. Satansoo." I mock him

"YA! Stop calling me Satansoo, you said you are an EXO-L but how could you call your oppa with that name?!"

"But it suits you perfectly. Really. I'm not lying." I said it while my other mind try to search Chanyeol account in instagram and message him.

"But, what should I say to him? Does he understand English?" I ask him

"Just try." He answer while walking to see my room. He stops at my desk. I glance for a moment and just sigh.

"Oh, God. This is why I want to learn Korean. All of my oppas maybe can't speak English." complaint me

"You're such a pity. You can't undestand what we said. Gimme the phone." He take my phone and start to see. But then. . .

"Umm, can you add the Korean keyboard?" He ask without feeling guilty.

"Oh, God. Haven't you change yours?"

"I won't ask if I have." Then I set the keyboard into the Korean ones.

"Here you go, Mr. Who-don't-want-to-be-called-Satansoo" I give him my phone with my smile

"Stop it." He begin to type something for about 3 minutes and then give my phone back.

"What you type?" I ask

"Just read it. Oh, I forgot that you can't read Hangul. I'm so sorry, Mrs. Who-can't-read-hangul."

"YA! Are tou crazy? I won't help you then!"

"YA! You promise me before! You must to keep tour promise!"

"You're the one who start it!"

"If I'm not stuck here I won't start anything!!"

Knock-knock

"Dear, with who you are fighting? I think I heard a man's voice. Is your friend here?" ALERT ONE!! It's my mom! I give a sign to him to keep silent.

"Is that your mom?" He talks

I stare at him and close his mouth with my hand.

"Sshh! Don't be so loud, can you?" I whisper

"No, mom. I just practicing my line. You know that I'll have a show, right?"

"But I think I heard a man's voice, dear. If your friend here, go downstair for a moment and bring your friend. At last you should give him some snack." 

"NO! There's no one in my room except me, mom. The voice you heard before is exactly from my friend but we communicate by video call. So, don't worry about me, okay?" I hope my mom won't find out about this.

"Okay, dear. But don't force yourself too hard, okay? You need to rest, don't forget what happened before. You-" I cut her

"ARGH! Okay, mom. So, don't talk about old issues. I'm fine now. So don't worry about me. Please continue your activity, I don't want to disturb you, mom."

"Oh, this kid. Okay just don't force yourself, okay?"

"Roger, boss!"

I hear footsteps is go from my room and gone. And I knew that my mom believe my lies. God, please forgive me. I won't lie to her ever again. Maybe. After he back to his country. I glance at him and see the time. It's 2.53 p.m almost 3 p.m. What should I do now?

"Mmh mhm mmmh mmm mmhh mmmh"

"What are you saying?" I take a look at him and find my hand is still in his mouth.

"Oh, sorry." I take my hand and go to my desk to search something

"What are you doing?" He ask.

"You know. . ."

-This chapter end here-

 

Hi guys, I'm back. I know it's just a day but I thanked God that I can write the next chapter. I know the update is so fast for now. It's just I avoid the homework lol.

(Y/N : What a nice author. You can never like her, ok?)

(Kyungsoo : That's right, I will love you more if you diligent)

So you don't love me, oppa?

(Kyungsoo : why should I?)

*cries a lot in the corner*

 

Please wait for the next chapter. Because it will be the memories I think *oops spoiler* but maybe it won't too lol just ignore the fake spoiler. But wait for me and don't forget to comment, vote, and subscribe. Thankyou:)