Chapter 6

Our Memories

Kyungsoo's POV

"Oh here it is. Our Kyungsoo is in his mid 20, right? Come here. Do you remember us?" I think it's Y/N's father.

I come closer and ait beside him. He hug me like a father who hugs his son. It's really warm and I like it. I hug him back and he begins to tell a story from a long time. When we are still a child, my childhood and Y/N's childhood, our childhood.

.

Kyungsoo's POV end

.
Flashback is on

"Y/N, do you want to play hide and seek with me?" a chubby boy ask a girl who's playing with her doll.

"I don't want to. I want to wait for my brother. I don't want to play with you."

"Come on, let's play, just once, okay? Please." the boy ask with his puppy eyes

"Oppa, you are like a kid. I don't want to play with you. I don't want to! Huhuhu" the girl is suddenly crying and the boy is panick.

"Y/N, don't cry. I'm sorry, don't cry. Wait here and don't cry, okay?" 

The boy run and the girl didn't stop the crying until the boy come back with a flower in his left hand and an apple in his right hand. His knee seems like hurt, there's blood on it. 

"Y/N, don't cry. Here, you can have this. I took this apple from my yard and found the flower on my way back. It's pretty isn't it?" he sit in front of her amd give her the present. The girl stop crying and look at the apple. The she realize he made his self hurt because of her. And she start crying again.

"Huhuhuhu oppa, I'm so sorry. Because of me you hurt yourself huhuhuhu"

"It's okay, it doesn't that hurt. I'm a male so I won't cry because of this. Don't cry, okay?"

"Huhuhuhu, oppa I'm sorry. Huhuhuhu I will play with you, I won't say you are a kid. Huhuhu"

"But, we are. By the way, let's play. You promised me." 

That's how it goes. That's how everyday goes. The girl always said she won't play with the boy but end up playing with him no matter what. The girl calls him oppa because of their difference in age. Even it's just 2 years but it's still right if the boy is older. Oppa is because he's from Korea. Of course he is Kyungsoo. 6 years old Kyungsoo. 

.

"Y/N, do you like oppa?" ask Kyungsoo. Even he is a little boy.

"Yes, of course. Oppa always plays a game with me and bring me delicious food. I love candies." The girl is playing with her doll

"I like you too. Then, I will marry you later. You will marry me, right?"

"Of course no." Little Kyungsoo is so shock

"W-w-why?" he hold his tears

"I will marry my brother" she said innocently

"But you said you like me."

"I like my brother more."

"But you like me too, right?" the little boy is still hold his tears.

"Just a bit. You are so loud."

The boy can't hold his tears anymore and start crying so loudly.

"HUAAA, he is your brother huhuhuhu you can't marry him huhuhuhu"

"I will"

"You can't!"

"I can!"

"Can't!"

"I can!"

"Huhuhuhu I won't play with you anymore, you are bad girl!" 

"Why? Oppa, you say you will play with me." the girl begins to cry

"I won't!" 

The boy just run and left the girl outside, alone. The girl is just crying alone there because she lost her one and only friend. She cry so loudly and hurtly until her parents come and calm her down.

.

Two days passed and there's no news about her only friend eventhough she's waiting on their usual place. She just sit there and thinking what should she does because she feel lonely but a bit mad because of the boy to tell him she's sorry.

.

The next day, the girl didn't come to the yard to wait for the boy. She is now drawing inside her room to make an apology for the boy. She is just too lonely now and he is just her one and only friend she got.

She goes to his house with his hand full because of doll and the drawings. She knock the door but there's no answer. She knock again and still no answer. 

"Excuse me, is anyone home?" no answer.

-The chapter ends here-

 

I'm so sorry for the short update. I want to continue now but I think I can't because of my arm a bit hurt. No actually it hurt a lot lol so I can't really type with just one hand now. Please wait for the next update and I really hope it will update soon. Don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe^^ See you