Chapter 3

Our Memories

Y/N POV 

"What are you doing?" He ask.

"You know, umm, Can you give me your signature?" I smile awkwardly. I am still a fan, you know.

"I can't. I don't want too, exactly." He said easily

I just pouted. I know I need to go to the fansign event first. Because if I got his signature now and here maybe people will wonder why and how can I get his signature when I even don't go to Korea. But wait, they won't think absurdly like I do. They'll think I bought it, right?

"Woah, you look like you will kill someone when you think. Don't do that or else no one want to be your boyfriend later." He cut my thought. HE.CUT.MY.THOUGT.

"Whatever. I already have ones by the way." I put back my pen and a paper. I feel so sorry for them. Relax, I will persuade him later. Yeah, later.

"Whoaaaa, you have one? I can't believe it. Someone like you? Haha What a joke."

"Just get out from my bed, oppa! You make it so messed. Oh my god, I've read once that you are so neat but look here what you've done with my bed." I punch him a little so he would step aside.

He walks to my desk and sit on the chair there. He take a look on what's there then write something.

"Don't you dare to make a mess there. I just cleaned my desk this morning." I explained. And he just say hmm while his hand keep writing.

"What do you write, oppa?" I approach him

"Nothing. By the way I take your paper, okay." He hid it in his pocket.

"Whatever." 

I take my phone and check if there's a reply from Chanyeol. But, there's none. Maybe he didn't check it. I don't know. Maybe there's just too many?

"There's no reply."

"It's okay, we'll wait until tomorrow." He said.

"Tomorrow?! B-b-but there a night between now and tomorrow!"

"I think everyone know that."

"How could you be so calm when you don't have a place to sleep?!" 

"I have." He point my bed and I just-

"WHAT?!!"

"Dear, don't be too loud. It's almost dinner time. Go downstairs and help me with the dinner." My mom ask

"I still practicing, mom. Can't brother help you?"

"He's still playing basketball outside. You can call him to go inside now."

I just sighed and give a sign to Kyungsoo to sit there and don't make even a noise. And I go downstairs to help mom.

 

Kyungsoo's POV

I just sit there and take a look on what's here. I know it's just weird not to panic. But, she's right. I can't panic when I want everyone else in Korea not panic. But, she's a fan, right? How could she call me Satansoo? I know that nickname is just a joke, but then again it's uncomforttable if you hear it directly.

"Okay, let's take a look on your stuff. I feel like doing a robbery haha." I talked to myself

I see there's nothing special in her desk. It's just some books, pen, notebook, and, OH! I think there's an album. I take it and open the album.

"This is her childhood's photo. She's so tiny." I chuckled

I take a look on another photo there. I admit, she's cute. No, just a bit cute. But look at her now, her behaviour is like someone who meet her worst enemy, eventhough I am her idol. She's one of my fan yet she act like a noona. I'm sure, 100% sure, she's younger than me. 

"Hm, what's her name again? Wait, I haven't ask for her name. So it's just her who knows my name, yet she didn't tell me her name?"

I search for something which maybe has her name on it. What cross my mind is a note book. I seach through her stack of books and find interesting book. It's her diary. 'Dedicated for myself, Y/N"

Dedicated museun, she write it herself for herself? What kind of a girl." 

I open the the first page of the diary but then . . .

-The chapter ends here-

 

Hi, I don't know if it counts fast or slow when I update today. But, I've tried my best so I can update faster and here it is:) 

(Y/N : Why am I fighting with my bias?:( You make me so)

(Kyungsoo : If not, there won't be a story. Can't you think?)

(Y/N : Mianhae, oppa. Saranghae❤)

You guys should promote here, please. 

(Kyungsoo : Don't forget to vote, comment, and subscribe so the author will update faster. I hope she will)

I hope I will. So guys, don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe. Please wait for my next chapter:)