Chapter 4

Our Memories

Kyungsoo's POV 

I search for something which maybe has her name on it. What cross my mind is a note book. I seach through her stack of books and find interesting book. It's her diary. 'Dedicated for myself, Y/N"

Dedicated museun, she write it herself for herself? What kind of a girl." 

I open the the first page of the diary but then I heard sound of an opened door. I put the book back and hide myself under the desk.

"Oppa, where are you?" I heard it's Y/N's voice, so I came out.

"Oppa, what are you doing there? You are like a thief, you know."

"I thought you were someone else so I hide just in case I am true."

"Whatever. I will go down later, and have dinner with my family. But how about you? You can't go down and then again you can't skip meal."

"It's okay, just bring some snacks here so I won't get too hungry."

As I finished my words she just stare at me and go down. And I continue my search and see the album again decided to just take a look. It's already 30 minutes and my look for the second album. It was her childhood again, but now with her friends. Childhood friends. But, what I found here? That was, me? It was me. I'm sure of it. But why can't I remember? Do I have an accident that hurt my head and make me amnesia? I don't think so. It's look like I'm 6 there. I'll ask Y/N later.

.

Y/N POV

"Thank you for the meal. Do we have some snacks, mom?" I ask while walking to refrigerator.

"You just eat, and you want some snacks? What kind of a girl." mock my brother. 

"You said you want me to gain some weight so you will marry me, right brother?"

"Stop that, it's already 15 years and I have a girlfriend. And the most important thing-"

"I am your biological sister. I know that and I'm just joking. Calm down."

I go upstair bringing so much snacks with me. My brother just laughed and I just ignore him. I opened the door with so much effort and put all the snacks on my bed. I see him just opened my album, whatever. I close the door and sit on the bed. He coming closer to me. Woah, however he is so handsome.

"Woah, how can you bring all this snacks here right after eat dinner? I didn't say to bring the snacks now. But thank you." he said and take an apple.

"What are you doing, oppa?"

"Oh, me? I just bored and looking at your photo album. But come here for a second. I have a question." He eats the apple and open an album on my desk.

"What?"

"Come here and look."

I walk there and see a photo he points. I see nothing's strange and then I notice I know the boy beside me. Of course it's not strange to know your childhood friend, but I know that boy is Kyungsoo oppa. How could it be?

"Wait, what? How?" I just widened my eyes

"That's what I think is strange? Did you photoshopped it? But looking at your reaction I think it's not like that. But I don't remember having you as my childhood friend." 

I can't explain myself. I just noticed it when he ask me to look. It means just now. But how could I know Kyungsoo oppa? He is my childhood friend? I have known him for a long time? Really?

"Don't just silent, speak."

"I don't know too, oppa. But, MOM! DO I HAVE A CHILDHOOD FRIEND NAMED DO KYUNGSOO? I JUST SAW HIM IN MY ALBUM."

"KYUNGSOO? YES, DO YOU REMEMBER THAT ONE BOY WHO ASKING YOU TO MARRY HIM ONE DAY BUT YOU IGNORED HIM SAYING YOU WILL MARRY YOUR BROTHER AND HE CRIED ALL DAY."

I surprised, really. I see Kyungsoo and he just blushing. Oh he is really cute.

"BUT THAT BOY IS NOW AN IDOL YOU ADORE, RIGHT? THE ONE IN EVERY NIGHT YOU SAID YOU WILL MARRY HIM. I JUST LAUGHED KNOWING THE TWIST, YOU KNOW."

I see he just chuckled. He wants a revenge, huh? Okay, I'll give him one. I come closer to him and . . .

-The chapter ends here-

---

I'm glad I have time to update. It's really hard to find the right time altough I have a block on the story too but here it goes. Sorry to keep you waiting but please keep support me and I hope I still can update. I hope it's about 3 or 4 chapter to the end but let's wait how it'll goes:) Please vote, comment, and subscribe:) Thank you, guys:)