Chapter 5

Our Memories

Y/N POV

"KYUNGSOO? YES, DO YOU REMEMBER THAT ONE BOY WHO ASKING YOU TO MARRY HIM ONE DAY BUT YOU IGNORED HIM SAYING YOU WILL MARRY YOUR BROTHER AND HE CRIED ALL DAY."

I surprised, really. I see Kyungsoo and he just blushing. Oh he is really cute.

"BUT THAT BOY IS NOW AN IDOL YOU ADORE, RIGHT? THE ONE IN EVERY NIGHT YOU SAID YOU WILL MARRY HIM. I JUST LAUGHED KNOWING THE TWIST, YOU KNOW."

I see he just chuckled. He wants a revenge, huh? Okay, I'll give him one. I come closer to him and ...


Kyungsoo's POV

Lol her mother must be right. I look at her and see she comes closer and closer and I can't thinking right, so I push her until she falls.

"Aww, OPPA!"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

"Sshh, oppa keep your voice down. Please." She's panick right now

Realising what I am doing, I immediately help her to wake up and stand. But then again, the door opened and someone's there. A lady in her mid 40 I think. I see, she just making a frown and then I think she can recognize me. Oh my god. I think it will be a disaster from now on.

"Kyungsoo, dear. Is that you?" She ask

"Uhmm yes. I am Kyungsoo. I think I'm your child's friend(?) and it's been a long time(?)"

"Of course, oh my god you're still as cute as a child. But, how? I thought you all back to Korea?"

"Actually, mom. I have something to tell you. But can you keep this as a secret? You know, he is an idol now. We can't make people know he's not in Korea. Okay, mom? Please."

"Okay, dear. But we can't keep this as secret from our family right? Kyungsoo, come down and have dinner first. I think we still have the food."

I glance at Y/N asking for a clue and she nod as an allowing me to come down. God, please help me. 

I come down and see the house is really simple and elegant at the same time. Her mother must be a pro to decorate the house. I see the family's room. There are I think Y/N's father and brother. They are frowning as looking at me. I know, a boy is just come out from your daughter/sister room. It must be strange.

"Are you Kyungsoo? But, how?" ask the brother.

"Brother, can you ask him later?" Y/N comes and pull me to the dining room and there are already a place for me to eat. 

"Please sit there, dear. You must be hungry, right. Eventough my cooking skill isn't as great as your mom. But enjoy it." She smile widely like looking at her lost son who come after 15 years. 

I begin to eat the meal. And it really is delicious and I say it to her. She just smile and ask me to eat more. I see Y/N is sitting beside of me listening to music from her headphone. After finish my meal, Y/N's mother ask me to meet Y/N's father and brother. I can't say no. I see Y/N making a confused face. I know she hates it, I agreed it really is embarassing and tired. But I'm a guest here. Let's just follow the host. 

"Oh here it is. Our Kyungsoo is in his mid 20, right? Come here. Do you remember us?" I think it's Y/N's father.

I come closer and ait beside him. He hug me like a father who hugs his son. It's really warm and I like it. I hug him back and he begins to tell a story from a long time. When we are still a child, my childhood and Y/N's childhood, our childhood.

 

-This chapter ends here-

 

Hi guys, thank you for your wait in this update. I hope you like it. I can't really give a comment, but I do have a spoiler. I don't know if it big or small but I think you all already know how the next chapter is. But please wait for the update and maybe I will surprise all of you^^ Please vote, comment and subscribe^^