Chapter 1

Our Memories

Y/N POV

"Sorry, but . . . who are you?"

OMG he's talking, he's just too cute even when he's confused. This dream, oh, I don't feel like waking up right now, I don't want to wake up from this beautiful dream. Even I am dead, it's better than life, I think. But wait, he is talking. . . to . . . ME?! 

"Sorry, but I think it's not Korean. And I don't think I know you. So, can you answer me?"

"Oh my god, character in my dream is talking to mw without my permission. How... I can't believe I'm dreaming about you, and you feels so real." I try to touch him. But then,

"WHA... Stop it! What are you doing? Dream?! It's not a dream. Don't you see I am panic here? Get ahead of yourself!"

"What are you saying?" I chuckled "It ia my dream and you, are now in my dreams. But I don't want to wake up now, but if you that panic I think I should wake up now, right?" Then I pinch my cheek

.

Hell, no. This is not happening, my dream is not a dream? How? I tried to pinch even hit my hand but what I feel is just hurt. I see my hand and it become red but he's still there. Doesn't move even an inch.

"You believe me now? And that explains you also don't know how I ended up in here. Okay, I just need to go out and go to Korea, right? Nice to meet you but I hope this incident doesn't repeat again in the future. Bye" He's standing and walking to the door, and I just remember who he is.

"Wait, Kyungsoo oppa! You can't do that!" I run towards him and block the door so he can't go outside.

"What are you doing now? Don't you think about people in Korea will go panic?" He said panicly.

"Wait, just a moment. Let's get it straight, but you need to sit now. I know you think abput the others but how can you not thinking straight?" I push him so he can sit on my bed and I sit beside him.

"Now, what do you think if you just go out like that? Don't you remember you are an idol? How if my family sees you? How about people out there? How can you go to Korea if you don't have your passport with you? How can you think abou the others will panic if yourself is panic now? So let's solve this problem not panicly, but with cold-headed."

I thank myself that I can still use my logic here even though my fangirling side want to pop out but then my logic side push it down. I know it will make him panic. Who's not panic when you suddenly see yourself somewhere else? Even an idol is a human.

"Okay, I don't think that far. I'll give you a favor to help me out from this disaster." Woah, here it comes the Satansoo, I think.

"Thankyou. So now, how could you be here? What do you do in Korea that you remember the last?"

"I don't know how can I be here, but I think it was my day-off and I just watch a movie and then I fell asleep and wake up here."

"Woah, it really is like a fantasy from a book. Ekhem . . . so we still don't know the reason why you are here. So, do you know any number of your important people? Maybe parents or friend?"

"I have it in my phone, but I don't have my phone with me."

"Don't you say-_-" i feel so annoyed with his answer.

"But that's what you ask. You don't ask if I remember it or not." He defend himself

"Okay, that's fair. So, you can't go out from my room and you can't contact any of people in Korea. Let me think for the solution." 

"Can't you made me a passport so I can go home right now?" asked him

"Hey, I said, think straight, please. How could you make passport even if you don't have an identify ID with you?"

"You are right, sorry. Please continue your thinking."

"But, hey. You called me oppa earlier, so I think you must be younger than me. But your words is like someone older than me or even a friend. You are an EXO-L right?" He hit the perfect button

"Um. . . okay, so, Kyungsoo oppa-ya. I forgot to call you oppa, so forgive me this time, okay? But look here, yo- i mean oppa is the one that needs help here, right? I will feel more comfortable if I call someone you or by their name if in a consultation. So, is it okay?" I make the puppy eyes hoping he will forgive me

"WHA? CONSULTATION?! You make me like a crazy ones here, you know?"

Oops. I hit the wrong button. I think he's mad. What kind of a fan I am. God, forgive me. Oppa, please forgive me.

I still make the puppy eyes expression hoping he will forgive me.

"Okay, because now I need your help, I will forgive you. So, what is your ideas?"

"Ah, ideas? It's a bit crazy and I don't think it will work, but it's not a crime to try,right?"

"Just.tell.me.the.ideas. Right.now"

"Okay. So, what if . . ."

-​​​​This chapter end here-

 

(Y/N : Kyungsoo-yaa, where are you? Let's make this author take responsibility for making us stop in a serious talk)

(Kyungsoo : Woah, good idea. The author make me so mad. Don't you know I already miss my country?)

Are you guys gone crazy? You need to promote here so you guys can perform next chapter, right? Btw, I wanna make one-shot but then I think it can't be one-shot story so I make some chapters. But relax, it won't be a long chapter.

 

Are you curious about what happened next? Please wait for my next chapter and don't forget to comment, vote, and suscribe :) See you guys