Four

I don't wanna know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry. Who’s the new couple again?” 


Jaemin gathered all his courage for him to be able to look back to that awfully familiar voice. It was the voice of someone that he truly missed. It’s the voice of the person he loves, the person who hurt him. The voice of the person he wanted to forget but he just can’t. 

 

 

Lee Jeno.

 

There he was, looking as dashing as ever. He looked pissed. His eyebrows were creased and his eyes were sharp, cutting Jaemin’s healing heart into pieces. His lips were pressed into a thin line. 

 


Jaemin trailed his eyes down to his broad shoulders, his much leaner biceps, his bulkier chest. He grew taller, probably taller than Jaemin. His green highlights complemented his black hair, which made him more gorgeous. 

 

It has been awhile since he saw him. He had been avoiding any news about their unit, not even watching their music video and opening his SNS to check their comeback. He wanted to forget them, but it was completely impossible. His mind still constantly reminding him how useless he was and how Jeno and everyone else betrayed him. 

 

He never knew that he was holding his breath until he felt an arm around his shoulders, supporting him from dropping. 

 


“It’s okay Nana-min, you got me.” Chani whispered closely into his ear.

 


That’s when he felt his knees wobbling, his breathing uneven. Jeno still affects him, massively.

 


“Us. I mean, Jaemin and I. Why, you got a problem with that?” It was Chani who answered Jeno when he figured that Jaemin wasn’t on his right state of mind to answer his ex. 

 


Chani’s words were laced with venom, he was obviously as pissed as Jeno. 
Jaemin was trembling. He got alot to say to the older, but that moment he just turned mute. He was weak under Jeno’s angry gaze, he admits that. 

 

 

Chani tightened his hold on Jaemin when he felt the younger tremble. He was worried about him, he knew facing someone who hurt him so bad would affect Jaemin, given that the heartbreak was still fresh. 

 


It irked Chani, how brave Jeno was in approaching Jaemin after what he have done to the younger. 

 


Jaemin looked up to Chani when the older words sunk. He just told Jeno that they’re together even though they’re really not. Jaemin didn’t know if he should be thankful or mad. 

 


He shifted his gaze unto Jeno who was standing right in front of his very eyes. For a moment he looked sorrowful, but his expression turned into a scowl, obviously displeased with what Chani said. 

 


“Really? Last time I checked he’s still my boyfriend.” 

 


Jaemin’s eyes widened at his ex’s words. Just what the hell was Jeno saying? Chani’s reaction was nothing different too. Disbelief was written on both males’ faces.

 


“He broke up with you when he caught you cheating on him, remember?” Chani uttered smugly after he recovered from the shock.

 


Jeno tousled his hair a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter