D.T.A

Flight Log : Arrival

Mark was having his tea when Jinyoung come from the kitchen with pancakes. They are living together after Jinyoung get well from his surgery and married. Jinyoung about to leave again to take another deserts prepared in the kitchen but Mark grabbed his wrist made Jinyoung falled on his laps. Both of them already in early 40s but it felt like just yesterday Mark was confessing to him. The house that Mark bought for Jinyoung for their newly wedding gift. He secretly made the deal because Jinyoung said that he can cope with Mark stayed in LA while he stay in Seoul.

"I made egg tart for you. Can i get it now and you release my waist?" Jinyoung asked Mark cutely.

"We are in honeymoon period baby. Can you just stop doing the housework?" Mark pecked his wife lips.

"Jihyo is coming back soon and Wonpil definitely on his way from airport. A gentle reminder to you my sweet husband we are married for 3 months already." Jinyoung pushed Mark face away from his crook.

"Oh really? Three months? Everyday with you made me think about honeymoon only." Mark giggled and Jinyoung slapped his hand who seem travel south to his private area.

"Let welcome our children with a proper clothes, Daddy." Jinyoung whispered and Mark let him go but followed him to the kitchen.

Mark back hugged Jinyoung while resting on his shoulder. 

"Do you want to have some?" Mark nodded at Jinyoung request and opened his mouth.

"Such a baby." Jinyoung patted Mark hair.

Mark felt at ease that everything when so well. Jinyoung and Mark love story made their wedding got so much attentions from reporters, positively as a true love did exist.

"Do you have a hard time while delivered Wonpil and Jihyo?" Mark wanted to know.

"Yes. While pregnant of Wonpil, he so active and my tummy always hurt but Jihyo behave so well." Jinyoung feed Mark another mouthful cheese tart. 

"I'm feeling guilty not able to be with you. Jaebum so lucky. I saw his photos with you during baby shower." Mark pouted.

"As long as you are with me now." Jinyoung turned to face Mark and put his hand around his husband neck.

"You are so beautiful." Mark pecked Jinyoung lips.

 

The rang of the door bell made Mark and Jinyoung parted from each other. Jinyoung opened the door and saw his son was standing outside. Wonpil hugged and swirled him around while Mark just able to shake his head.

"Mommy, what are you going to cook today?" Wonpil was clinging at Jinyoung while Mark was sitting on the couch continue eating his pancakes.

"We are having a BBQ party today with your fiance's family and uncle Jackson's family also uncle Yugyeom who just coming back from Japan." Jinyoung dragged his son who still had his arms around him.

"Are you going to ignore my present son?" Mark called when Wonpil seem not to come and greet him. Wonpil grinned and quickly do a fist bumps with his Daddy.

"It already 6 P.M. and your sister yet to come home." Jinyoung nagged.

Wonpil knew Jinyoung will start his nag until his sister coming home. Even though he live in LA but Jinyoung called him everyday asking almost about everything. He knew Jihyo was trying to impress someone tonight so she going to set her hair.

"I promised to pick her from school today so give me 10 minutes." Wonpil went to his room to shower.

Jinyoung sat next to Mark and leant his head on his husband shoulder.

"Are you alright? You look tired." Mark cupped Jinyoung face.

"Just not enough sleep maybe. Our guest will come soon so let's prepare the setup." Jinyoung dragged Mark to their open terrace.

Jinyoung was doing the table setting while Mark put on the fire. Wonpil kissed his Mommy cheeks before left to fetch his sister. Later, Jaebum's family was coming and Nayeon quick to help his future in-law. 

"It so hard to please Jinyoung hyung ." Youngjae giggled.

"What? I never say no to them." Jinyoung winked.

"Yes, after i learned how to cook all kinds of dishes." Nayeon high five with his Mom.

"Oh, thats new. I thought he easily accept her." Mark widen his eyes.

"He told me that he won't let my daughter marry Wonpil if she cannot cook." Jaebum added and Jinyoung could not agree more, he love his son.

"I quickly approved when he told me about Nayeon. I'm happy actually that we can become a family for real." Mark smiled. He remembers how Wonpil showed him Nayeon photos and he told him that she is the one for him.

"Anyway, Jihyo and Bambam's son is dating right?" Jaebum mum his lips when he saw Jinyoung gave him a death glared.

"Dad, it supposed to be a secret." Nayeon sighed at his Dad stupidity.

"What secret?" Jackson and Bambam appeared from the sides of the house. Jungkook followed from behind with fruits basket in his hand.

Jinyoung  pouted and Jungkook give him the basket but Jinyoung did not take it. Bambam and Jackson surprised to see Jinyoung acted when Jungkook always his favourite. 

"Am i doing something wrong, Father?" Jungkook asked Jackson.

"Thank you." Mark took the basket on behalf of Jinyoung. He then followed his wife inside. Jinyoung was in the room sobbing.

"Hey, its not likes Jihyo is going to leave you right away." Mark patted his wife back. He a bit sensitive this few days.

"She still my baby. How can she date Jungkook when she still in college?" Jinyoung gave Mark a glared.

"We are dating when you are 19 if you forget." Mark cupped Jinyoung face and kissed him.

Jinyoung embarrassed to admit it. He even have a baby early 20s. 

"Jungkook is a good boy and i know you adore him so much." Mark hugged Jinyoung.

"Don't easily accept them." Jinyoung warned Mark and Mark could only nod.

Mark interlinked their hand and back to the party venue. Jihyo and Wonpil had arrived while Mark and Jinyoung talked in their room. Yugyeom on his way because he fetch Yerin first. Jungkook sat far from Jihyo after Jaebum told him what had happened and Jihyo also act consciously.

"Mommy, are you gaining some weight while i'm not around?" Wonpil touch his Mommy tummy.

Mark did not realised his wife body changes since he use to look at him everyday.

"Erm...actually...i'm pregnant again." Jinyoung announced shyly.

Mark shocked and so did his children.

"Congrats hyung!" Bambam hugged Jinyoung.

"Oh my god. How many month?" Jaebum so surprised.

"I don't know yet. Just this morning i do the test and i got 2 bar." Jinyoung almost made Mark fainted.

"This is amazing. God give me a chance to experience it." Mark hugged Jinyoung and he cried. 

Everyone could relate how much Mark wanted to be beside Jinyoung throughout his pregnancy. Mark kissed Jinyoung before hugging him again and mumbling thanks for everything. Jihyo and Wonpil joined the hugged and prayed thar they are going to be together forever.

"Now, you can only sit." Mark ordered after he calm down.

"Why?" Jinyoung frowned.

"We don't know the risks of this pregnancy yet. So, don't do houseworks and don't do anything." Mark gave a smiled and Youngjae laughed.

"Mark hyung, you need to give him a princess chair. He never stop working even when Jihyo in his tummy before.

"Yes, i remember how terrified i am when i saw him change the bulb of his restaurant during his 6 months of pregnancy." Bambam added the oil.

Mark gasped. Wonpil and Jihyo also triggered by his uncle stories.

"I'm fine. I used to work while pregnant and it bored not to do anything." Jinyoung wanted to stand up but Mark stopped him.

"No. Sit down." Mark really hope Jinyoung would listen to him.

"Okay, fine." Jihyo likes a guard planted by his Daddy to sit next to Jinyoung and Jungkook can gaze at Jihyo beauty.

The dinner wrapped up with their old stories. A story when Mark and Jinyoung being the best pairing dancer. A story when Jaebum confessed to Jackson with a thought of Youngjae because of sudden blackout and the story about Bambam and Jackson fight but ended up with kissed. Meanwhile, Yugyeom and Yerin unexpectedly change from hate to love.

"Daddy is so chessy back then." Jihyo commented after all the guests left.

"Your Mommy is so sassy that made me want to keep him to myself." Mark laughed.

Jinyoung was adding today photos on the memories wall and Wonpil helps him to paste it.

"Mommy, you really love Daddy so much right?" Wonpil looked at Jinyoung who was staring at one of Mark photo.

"Yes. He is my first and last love. I cannot put another person in my heart." Jinyoung saw his son adored their love life.

 

 

Jinyoung woke up in the morning to make a breakfast for his family but its surprised him that Mark not beside him. He brushed his eyes and went to the kitchen to see a messy Mark Tuan.

"What are you doing chef?" Jinyoung grinned. He saw this side of Mark once, when he decided to make Jinyoung cake on their 2 years anniversary.

"Kimchi fried rice." Mark pointed at the kimchi and pecked Jinyoung lips.

"Let me wake up our children." Jinyoung about to left the kitchen but Mark hand wrapped around his waist.

"Nope. You sit here. I will do it and today, i book appointment with doctor to come and treat you." Mark happiness shows in everything he did for Jinyoung.

Mark always caring and now, since he knew Jinyoung pregnant it increase to super caring.

 

"Mommy can you cook for lunch. Daddy will make me got stomachache if this continue." Jinyoung laughed at his daughter complaint.

"It nice. I thought Daddy can win cooking contest." Jinyoung helped his daughter comb her hair.

"Daddy? Cooking contest? Please Mommy, his cooking worst than Nayeon first kimbab." Wonpil who was reading his book on the bed added.

"He great." Wonpil and Nayeon could only muttered 'Love is blind'.

 

As what Jinyoung test, the doctor confirmed he is pregnant 6 weeks. Mark was jumping and thankful for the result. He hugged and kissed Jinyoung thousand times.

"See, baby is healthy and your wife also healthy." Jinyoung sat on the bed.

"Thank you love." Mark So greatful toward Jinyoung.

They stayed cuddled on the bed.

"You can ask me anything you want." Mark said while Jinyoung played with his fingers.

"Really? Anything?" Jinyoung eyes blinked.

Mark about to take back his word because Jinyoung had a habit to ask for weird wish.

"Yes." Mark reluctantly agreed.

"Hyung, do you remember we used to go to park near Hangang after practice and buy chocolate ice cream. Can we remake the moment?" Jinyoung cutely blinked his eyes.

"Nyoungie, it winter. Are you sure?" Mark felt freezing just to hear the word ice.

"Sure. Let bring Wonpil and Jihyo too." Jinyoung said excitedly.

"Now?" Mark wanted a confirmation.

"Yes. Now." Jinyoung got up from the bed and Mark lazily stood up.

Mark went to upstairs living room where his son and daughter bickering about the idol groups.

"Mommy want to eat ice-cream with everyone." Jihyo and Wonpil jaws dropped.

"Daddy, are you sure?" Jihyo asked but she got her answered when Jinyoung shouted from downstairs for them to change quickly.

The four walked together while Jinyoung happily told his children about their love. 

"Now, i'm walking together with my son and daughter, also the same person that i love eternally." Jinyoung linked his arms with Mark.

"Mommy. Thank you." Wonpil suddenly felt emotional.

"Why?" Jinyoung stopped because it so sudden for his son to say it.

"You never ever give up your life when you could do that. You fight alone when you give birth to me and you change your life for Jihyo." Jinyoung felt so happy at his son praised.

"We love you." Mark made a family group hugged under the tree near the bench, which is the same place where he first time kissed Jinyoung without the younger knowledged. 

 

Mark and Jinyoung could be making lots of wrong decision but with one right can change the result of the past. Love not only seeing beautiful thing but also sacrificing our own feeling for another.