Recover

Flight Log : Arrival

The silent at the table totally made Jinyoung felt likes he was inside the court ready for a punishment. Wonpil was hugging him, as if he knew that he need that comfort. He not able to look up. He don’t know how the others were feeling but for now he wanted to disappear.

Mark look at the boy who was hugging Jinyoung. He had the same eyes likes him and the same lips likes Jinyoung. He could see Jinyoung was shivering on his seat. Mark heart almost dropped when he saw the boy called Jinyoung Mommy and the moment Jinyoung broken on the ground made him wanted to hug him.


“Mommy, i want to go back.” Wonpil word broke the silent in between 7 adult at the table.


“Oh... are you tired?” Jinyoung smiled and cared his son hair.


Wonpil nodded and body still attached to Jinyoung chest.


“Gave mommy 2 minutes, okay?” Jinyoung kissed Wonpil forehead and then, looked up to meet all his friends eyes.


Jaebum bit his lips, Jackson gave Jinyoung a worried look same as Bambam who was holding his hand, Youngjae was holding sleeping Nayeon in his arms that he could relate to Jinyoung motherly feeling and Yugyeom barely looked up to meet Jinyoung eyes.


Mark...there are still the same hurtful feeling in his eyes.


“You guys look so stunning. I almost not recognised all of you. I'm sorry that something happened that i cannot come as we promised 10 years ago. This is my son, Wonpil." Jinyoung caress his son back.

"Where is Junho?" Mark sharp eyes surprised Jinyoung.

"He is not with me." Jinyoung looked away from Mark stared.

"That child is it Junho hyung son?" Bambam asked and he saw Jinyoung fidgeted.

"He is..." Jinyoung about to answer but someone called his name.

"Jinyoung let's go." The teacher called him because the bus about to leave.

"Sorry guys. I need to go." Jinyoung carried Wonpil and left everyone on the table without an answer.

 

The night seem so cold. Jinyoung looked outside the window, at this moment he wished Mark was hugging him. They used to be together with so much love involved thats Jinyoung never think that he could love anyone else as much as Mark. A rang on the door surprised Jinyoung. He walked to the door and opened the door.

"Yugyeom, what are you doing here?" Jinyoung could not believe his eyes.

"I need your answer." Yugyeom missed Jinyoung so much. He is a brother that always support him. 

Jinyoung gave a space for Yugyeom to come in.

"I will make some tea." Jinyoung headed to his kitchen. 

Yugyeom saw the house is very small for two people. He smiled to see their photos on the corner table. Jinyoung had a son but no TV in the small living room. No electrical for entertainment only a phone charge right next to their picture frame.

'What happened to you hyung?' Yugyeom pulled the small album under the table.

"Sorry, we just move in so the boxes still there." Jinyoung served Yugyeom the tea and sat on the dining chair.

Yugyeom followed and sat on the chair in front of Jinyoung. He still held the album and flipped it one by one. No picture of Junho and Jinyoung, all pictures of Wonpil since he is a baby to now. 

"Hyung, how are you?" Yugyeom closed the album and looked at Jinyoung.

"I'm good and trying to at least feed my baby." Jinyoung knew from Yugyeom reaction after looking at the album, he is judging Jinyoung life.

"Where is Junho hyung?" Yugyeom asked the same question as before but he wanted a different answered.

Jinyoung sipped his tea and closed his eyes. He knew one day he need to tell them the whole story.

 

Few years ago,

Jinyoung was hiding behind the airport pillar. He saw everyone was sending Mark to the airport few meters away from him. Jinyoung wiped his tears and cared his baby bump, his lover was going to leave for good. Junho was standing behind him, holding his hand tightly to give him moral support.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Junho asked when he sent Jinyoung to the bus station.

"They don't want to see me again. I will live somewhere in the country until my group issued settle down." Jinyoung did not tell Junho that he os pregnant that time.

"Sorry because i helped you that night, everyone thoughts that you are having an affair with me." Junho brought Jinyoung to his room after Jinyoung faint at his cafe.

"No. It's okay. You helped me solved my problem to let him go." Jinyoung smiled.

That the last time, he met Junho.

 

"He not my special someone. Not as per what i told all of you before. I met him only 3 times after he helped me when i faint in his cafe." Jinyoung saw how Yugyeom surprised with his word.

"So you are lying to all of us." Jinyoung nodded. He had no accuses for lie in the past.

"I faint at his cafe after 2 days i was running away from meeting all of you. I know it a critical time but I need time to think what the best for both of us. Mark got a called from his parent to return to LA after the competition and i was carrying his baby. I don't want to be a burden to him." Jinyoung again saw a dark in Yugyeom eyes.

"I cannot believe you decide to leave all of us before telling us about it." Yugyeom angry. He don't know Jinyoung trust about their friendship is this thin.

Jinyoung just let Yugyeom left his house. He cannot persuade him to understand what he did is for Mark.

"I did want to tell all of you but at that time no one seem to be by my side." Jinyoung sipped his tea and went back to sleep next to his son.

 

Mark was walking with his team around the neighborhood which really different from the high rise area surround it. He saw a small kid running a round the playground which only have a swing and see-saw. He about to pass the playground when he saw the kid who played in the playground is Jinyoung's son.

"You guys go first. I will follow later." Mark entered the playground and he looked at how Jinyoung's son was laughing while playing with his friends.

Wonpil stopped when he recognised Mark. He remember his father asked him if he said thank you or not to the person who was saving him. He quickly ran to Mark and bowed.

"Uncle, thank you for saving me." Wonpil saw Mark just stared at him.

"Where is your mommy?" Mark asked while ruffled the boy hair and smiled.

Wonpil pointed at the building and Mark walked to the direction after Wonpil back to play with Brian. He leant near the door of the class hiding himself from Jinyoung. He saw Jinyoung wiped the table and swept the floor. He never imagine that Jinyoung would live in this kind of hardship. He saw a sweat on Jinyoung face and back. 

"Jinyoung this is your pay for today. You did well." The teacher gave an envelope to Jinyoung and Mark wonder how much the pay.

Jinyoung bowed and after the teacher left, he count the bill. Mark could see 20,000 won in total. Mark leant his body on the wall. It painful to see Jinyoung suffer but that what Jinyoung want which is leaving him. He saw Jinyoung came out from the class and brought a pile of water and mop. Jinyoung always the one who received his help before but now, the younger did everthing himself.

"Jinyoung..." Mark called. Jinyoung stopped from taking another step and he looked at Mark.

"Hyung..." Jinyoung faced turned pale. Many thoughts hit him. Did Yugyeom told Mark about the past? Did Mark come because he forgive him or Mark hate him more?