Venust

Flight Log : Arrival

Mark wanted to know everything, he wanted an explaination why Jinyoung made the lied 5 years ago. He knew apart of it is his mistake for jumping into conclusion but Jinyoung had time to mend it. He regret about what he said instantly but Jinyoung did not coming back to their shared house. So, Mark decided to message him that he would go back to LA. 

"Tell me the truth and forgive my stupid decision to leave without seeing you." Mark looked into Jinyoung eyes.

"Hyung, past is past and i don't want to talk about it again." Jinyoung sips his tea and gave Mark a move on smile.

"Then tell me if Wonpil is my son." Mark need to know that. If Jinyoung wanted future talked than that his only option.

Jinyoung bits his lips and slowly nodded. Mark let a deep breathed. At this moment, he hate Jinyoung for hiding the fact they had a baby together.

"Then, made me his father." Mark stood up and eyes on Jinyoung, furious.

"Give me time to tell him about us." Jinyoung admitted it was his mistakes for not telling Mark.

"I give you time but i won't hide the fact he is my son. You can do your best to tell him why you separate us." Mark went to the room and opened it.

Wonpil was playing on the bed and Mark felt his heartaches for not able to see his son grown up.

"Can you give Daddy hug?" Mark opened his arms and Wonpil jumped down from the bed toward him.

Wonpil looked at Jinyoung who was wiping his tears. 

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Wonpil quickly ran to Jinyoung and Jinyoung said sorry to his son. He never care how much different a single parent love compared to a complete family before. Now, seeing Mark holding Wonpil it broke his heart for thinking he alone is enough to bring up his son.

"Daddy are you going to leave us again? Is that why mommy is crying?" Wonpil wiped Jinyoung tears and Jinyoung quickly smile.

"Daddy need to work." Jinyoung gave Mark a pleading look to leave before their son request for him to stay.

"I'm going first. Wonpil, listen to Daddy word okay. From today onwards you will see Daddy everyday but daddy won't stay here with you and Mommy because Daddy has work." Mark level himself as Jinyoung and kissed his son forehead.

"Daddy, Mommy too." Wonpil pointed at Jinyoung forehead.

Mark looked at Jinyoung who seem to lost his magic word upon his son request. Mark patted Jinyoung head and they sent Mark out.

Jinyoung almost faint when he thought about telling Mark about their son.

 

Mark punched his car wheel and anger build up. Jinyoung had took his five years from seeing his own son. Jinyoung wanted future, so Mark decided he would create their future.

"You ing tell me that he is your son!" Jaebum stood up from his seat and everyone around them shook their head.

"Jinyoung kept him from me for 5 years Jaebum. How you expect me to understand him anymore?" Mark already wasted. He was drinking since he found out about Wonpil. 

"So, what you want to do? Marry him?" Jaebum asked.

"No. That my first idea when i'm thinking about him after i arrived in Seoul but not now, when he ing hid my own son from me." Mark know the best way to get to Jinyoung back.

"Mark, don't hurt him. I saw him had enough hardships in his life." Jaebum could see the way Jinyoung hiding from everyone also meant he suffered alone.

"He was hurting me too. I fight for myself alone, Jaebum when i need him to be by myside." Mark really need Jinyoung when he was fighting to bring back his company.

"But you have your family when he don't have anyone. His son is the only thing that made him survive until today. Don't take him away Mark." Jaebum knew how precious Wonpil to Jinyoung as much as how Nayeon so precious to him and Youngjae.

Mark knew Jaebum is right and he hate it.

 

Jinyoung was holding Wonpil hand to go to school. He sang a song with his son. Mark was waiting at the corner of the alley to bring them to school with his car.

"Let get inside." Mark asked but Jinyoung shook his head.

"The school only few minutes walked Mark hyung." Jinyoung about to walk when he felt another hand held Wonpil hand.

"Let's walked together." Mark ignored the weird stared from Jinyoung.

Once they arrived at the school, Wonpil looked extra happy. He kissed Mark and Jinyoung before enter his class. Jinyoung also ready to start his work. Mark specially took a day off for today so he could see how Jinyoung's life. He saw the younger swept the leaves, watering the flower, and threw out the garbage. Jinyoung still look so beautiful under the sunshine. He saw Jinyoung smiled when he saw Wonpil plays with other kids. 

"Jinyoung can you go to buy this items. Here the money." The teacher asked and Jinyoung quickly put down his work gloves. 

Mark hid himself and followed Jinyoung. Its cold outside and Jinyoung only had his jumper. Mark remember he always put muffler around Jinyoung neck because Jinyoung easily caught with sore throat.

'Where is the market?' Mark wondered since Jinyoung took a long way down the neighbourhood.

Jinyoung took a bus and Mark covered his face and wore a sunglasses. Jinyoung not likes before, he seem sorrow and gloomy. When Mark first met Jinyoung, he could see sparkled around him. His energy woke others.

Jinyoung bare hand seem so cold that Mark wanted to warm it. Jinyoung warmed it with his breaths. Mark followed Jinyoung to buy each of his errand items. Even it heavy but Jinyoung looked capable to bring everything. Mark wondered since when his whining lover turn to be so strong. Did he still crying easily?

Everything looked so old about Jinyoung appearance. If Mark guess it right the shoes he wore now, is the shoes Mark and him bought after their third win. The jumper maybe from one of their sponsor and the shirt from their dance day too. He wonder why Jinyoung who love to buy shirt is now wearing such an old one.

During the lunch, Jinyoung feed his son and Brian together. Wonpil seem to eat well. Mark smiled and he took a photo of his precious two person. Jinyoung had finished feeding his son. After Wonpil entered the class Jinyoung eat the rest of the food. Mark touched his heart. Jinyoung not fancy because his priority is his son. Jinyoung heart always so beautiful, maybe that is why he want Mark to back to his parent.

Mark wait outside the kindergarten and took wonpil in his arms.

"Today let's play with Daddy." People are looking at them. Jinyoung knew what the glared meaning to be. 

Now, people will judge him again, for looking so poor while he actually with Mark Tuan.

"Mommy, can i play with Daddy?" Wonpil was bringing back Jinyoung to reality.

"Okay." Jinyoung promised Mark for future and he cannot change the fact Mark is Wonpil's father.

Mark drived away with Wonpil and Jinyoung looked at himself. He is far away to give Wonpil a great living when Mark possibly able to give him everything.

 

Wonpil eat Pizza with Mark after playing ice skate. He so happy but he complaints that he should come with his mommy because his mommy will be haply too.

"Mommy never bring you to skate?" Mark asked.

The boy shook his head.

"Mommy work and mommy tired but mommy never say it. Mommy always play with me." Wonpil drink his cola.

"Mommy do what before?" Mark asked.

"Don't know but mommy dress like that." Wonpil pointed at the waiters.

"Did mommy had any friend?" Wonpil quickly shook his head.

"Daddy only one." Wonpil smiled and Mark felt relieved.

"Do you want Daddy to live with you and Mommy?" Mark cared his son cheeks.

"I want. Mommy always said Daddy is a great person and Mommy only love Daddy. Mommy cried when he look at Daddy picture." Mark got his answered so now he need an action to break the cold heart.