L.O.V.E

Flight Log : Arrival

Mark was inside the court. This is what Jinyoung wanted and he dared him to go this far which he wished he did not have to. The war with the one he love, the war to get a custody on their son. Mark knew he would win with his status and his background. He knew everything would be his. He gave the younger a chance to stay beside him and be his forever but he did not. Jinyoung was looking at their son. It their first meeting after Mark brought the request to his lawyer. Since then, the court order Wonpil to stay with Mark. Jaebum said Mark was hurting Jinyoung but if Jinyoung wanted to give Wonpil to him, he did not want only with his verbal communication, he wanted it to be with law. He don't trust Jinyoung not to betray him again. Wonpil looked at Jinyoung and he pouted because he thought that his Mommy threw him away. He jumped onto Mark laps and put his head on Mark shoulder. Jinyoung looked down, his son hate him and so do Mark. He understood their reason because of him, himself. Jinyoung was holding his teared and slowly sat beside his lawyer. The judge read the final decision of the court and as expected Jinyoung won’t able to see his son anymore. He ordered to not to see his son without a consent from Mark.

 

Jinyoung and Mark signed off the agreement, Wonpil was sleeping on Mark shoulders and Jinyoung wanted to touch him but he retreat before his hand touch him. 5 years the boy with him and within few months met with his other father, his son already far from his reach. Bambam was crying so much when he saw how Jinyoung holding himself from breakdown. Jinyoung is strong and he knew this is the better way to conclude everything. Mark won’t be his anymore and Wonpil would remember him as a memory. Mark gave Wonpil to his body guard and he offered his hand to shake with Jinyoung maybe for the last time. Jinyoung looked at Mark and with a smile he shook hand with Mark. Likes a stranger they apart. Jinyoung fell down on the floor once Mark disappears from the courtroom. Bambam and Jackson hugged him and Jaebum patted his back.

 

Mark was heading to the airport right after he left the court. Wonpil who slept on his laps seem so broken.

 

“Mommy…” Wonpil mumbled on his sleep and Mark cursed Jinyoung for making everything hard.

 

The tears on his son face made Mark wanted to hurt Jinyoung more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

Mark was picking his clothes to meet Jinyoung. He want to look good for Jinyoung. He wanted to experience the nervousness of waiting for someone. It has been a long time not to feel the feeling. Mark was wearing his ring and his necklace. He choose a soft pink undershirt and a white coat. He know Jinyoung love him wearing pink, he said Mark looks so good on it. Mark happily whistle Jinyoung favourite song. He knew the younger would accept his proposal. He sure about it.

 

“Wish me luck, guys!” Mark send his message to GOT6 members.

 

“What for?” Jackson the first replied.

“I want to start new with Jinyoung.” Mark typed while wore his tie.

 

“Fighting!” Bambam and Youngjae sent the same encouragement.

 

“Do you know why he left you? Do you forgive him?” Yugyeom texted while eating his toast.

 

“He not yet to tell me the truth but I don’t want to look at the past. I want him to be my future.” Mark replied even though he could remember Jinyoung words last night.

 

Mark hyung, please take good care of Wonpil.’

 

Park Jinyoung that he knew had broken too much. He becomes so fragile in front of him as if he would break with just a touch. He looked happy in front of others but in Mark eyes, the younger could become pieces anytimes.

 

“I wish you can take good care of him.” Jaebum who was sending Nayeon to school took a little walked to see Jinyoung’s house and he saw how Jinyoung silhouette shows near the window.

 

 

 

Jinyoung wore the ring and the necklace. He knew a second chance won’t hurt. He prepared Wonpil breakfast and put on the boy clothes. When he opened the door, he wished for a new hope and new life to welcome him. He will tell Mark everything.

 

“Mommy, this is Daddy.” Wonpil pointed at the newspaper hanging at the shop.

 

‘Mark Tuan is having a son with 'Seducer'.’

 

Jinyoung read the news and he looked back at his ring. He laughed at how ridiculous for him to wish that Mark suited him. Jinyoung take off his necklace and ring, he put in on Wonpil.

 

“Now, it look good.” Jinyoung looked at himself on the shop mirror. The luxury necklace and ring won’t suit him.

 

 

Mark saw Jinyoung and Wonpil walked hand in hand. He saw the necklace and ring on Wonpil’s neck. His anger built up but he put it aside and held the other side of Wonpil’s hand. Jinyoung did not said any word but Mark knew the younger meant to reject his proposal. After sent his son to class Mark grabbed Jinyoung hand and he entered the nearest coffee shop. Jinyoung sat in front of him, Mark ordered and Jinyoung seem ready to listen to Mark word.

 

“Why?” Mark asked. Jinyoung looked up and met with Mark’s eyes.

“Hyung, we never had a same path. You are living in another world far from me.” Jinyoung gave a bitter smiled.

“What world? We are in the same world Jinyoung and I love you. Isn’t that enough for you to be back to me?” Mark voiced his angered.

“It seem easy but we both will get hurt.” Jinyoung saw how Mark dress up just for him. He don’t think about other thing but counting how many works he have to do to get the suit.

“I don’t get you Jinyoung. You know I able to support you and you know how much I want to be with you. I don’t care about the past.” Mark held his fist. He did not understand Jinyoung anymore.

“Hyung, I not the same Jinyoung who was innocent and cheerful as before. I changed due to my hard life. People would criticized you.” Jinyoung sips his coffee and Mark now understood Jinyoung word.

“Do you involve in that business?” Mark bits his lips and Jinyoung nodded.

“I’m not the person you think I am.” Jinyoung saw Mark stood up and left.

The café suddenly felt so cold. Jinyoung paid for the coffee and he left to work.

 

Jaebum visit Jinyoung that evening. He heard from Mark about Jinyoung past and Yugyeom told them the real reason for Jinyoung leave. Jaebum told Jinyoung that Mark already know by now about him and Junho. Yugyeom decided not to support Mark to back to Jinyoung. He still hold his angered for Jinyoung.

“So, you decide to not to be together with him?” Jinyoung nodded at Jaebum question.

“Everyone have successful in their life while I still crawling to find my true self.” Jinyoung put on his dance shoes.

“You always put lots of effort and do your best. You just need a pushed from people.” Jaebum patted Jinyoung’s hair.

“Hyung, are you not despising me?” Jinyoung pulled Jaebum hand away from his head and looked at Jaebum.

“I did but now, you need me.” Jaebum smiled. He listened to Youngjae word to remember what if he had to deliver Nayeon alone. Jaebum saw how much Youngjae struggling to carry Nayeon and delivered him.

“Hyung, can I hug you?” Jinyoung verged into tears. The painful past and the thoughts of not able to be together with Mark made him broken.

“You need to be strong, Jinyoung-ah.” Jaebum knew Jinyoung needed to stand on his own. He wiped Jinyoung tears and kissed his forehead.

 

 

A week later, Mark was standing in front of Jinyoung door in one weekend. Jinyoung invite him to enter the house and Mark brought a flower for Jinyoung and toys for his son.

“Daddy, where are you disappearing for a week?” Mark laughed at Wonpil question.

“Daddy went to mountain to clear my mind.” Wonpil said ‘ah’ and  Mark pinched his nose.

He looked at Jinyoung who was wearing a big size shirt and short pant. Jinyoung still alluring as before. He asked people to investigate Jinyoung past life and he got everything in detail. He still wonder if he able to bring back his cute and cheerful Jinyoung. Jinyoung is the definition of dark and broken at this time.

“Jinyoung-ah, let be together.” Mark said and Jinyoung looked at him.

“Mark hyung, I told you we can’t.” Jinyoung don’t want to lift any hope in Mark.

“Let try it. You love me and I love you. That enough for us.” Mark put Wonpil to play alone and back hugged Jinyoung.

Jinyoung felt the warm he missed the most.

“You will get hurt.” Jinyoung said.

“I don’t care.” Mark turned Jinyoung to face him. He missed every inch of Jinyoung’s body.

Jinyoung knew Mark too well that he won’t give up easily. He nodded because he want Mark to see how people would change his decision later.

 

They openly date and Mark brought them out almost every weekend. The news about them also spread violently which include the past detail of Jinyoung past. Every detail about Jinyoung was putting in writing and Mark who was trying to block it not able to do it anymore. The company directors were pushing him to stop dating Jinyoung.

“You are late again today.” Jinyoung who was living with Mark now took the briefcase.

“Hmm…” Mark leant on the couch and closed his eyes.

“Do you want water? I will heat the food.” Jinyoung about to leave when Mark grabbed his hand and he stared at Jinyoung.

“Why you have to do that dirty job?” Mark said the word that Jinyoung knew from the beginning would happen.

“I have no other choice.” Jinyoung avoided Mark eyes.

“You can dance. You can sing. You can work at department store or anything that not as dirty that.” Mark word felt likes a blade tearing Jinyoung heart.

“After the group disband, people was looking for me. I don’t want people to know about my pregnancy. I don’t want our members to find me. I know they still in the industry so, I worked there since the pay is high. I need money because while carrying Wonpil, the medical bill is piling up.” Jinyoung don’t embarrassed to tell the truth because he live that way for his baby.

“I don’t know anymore Jinyoung. It hard to keep on blocking the news and people start to push me to let you go.” Mark let go of his gripped on Jinyoung wrist.

Jinyoung kneel downed and held both of Mark hand.

“Then, let me go. Take Wonpil with you.” Jinyoung saw Mark surprised with his word.

“What are you saying?” Mark asked again.

“Let me go. Wonpil is better to be with you. These few months he seem close to you than me.” Jinyoung needed to stay strong. He need to convince Mark.

“You don’t want to be with me from the start, aren’t you?” Mark pushed Jinyoung’s hand away.

Jinyoung stayed silent before he smiled at Mark.

“I’ve raise him for 5 years alone Mark. Now, I want to enjoy my life. You can give him more than what I can.” Jinyoung stood up and Mark shocked to hear Jinyoung word.

“See you in court. You can leave this house.” Mark left to his room and Jinyoung took a depth breathe.

 

Jinyoung packed his luggage that night and sleep beside his son. He know that from now on he would not able to see him again. He ready for everything happen later. He would sacrifice everything for the two people he love. He don’t want them to get hurt because of him. He don’t want his dark past made their future gloomy. When morning come, Jinyoung woke up as early as he could so Wonpil won’t realise his absent but due to their bonding Wonpil tugged on his pant. Jinyoung carried his son until he reach downstairs and he knocked on supposed to be his shared bedroom with Mark.

“Stay with Daddy and be a good boy.” Jinyoung dragged his luggage out from Mark house.

He heard Wonpil was crying and calling his name. Jinyoung determined to leave. He don’t have any right to break Mark and Wonpil bright future.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20 years later,

 

Wonpil back to Seoul and Nayeon was waiting for him at the airport. Mark hugged Nayeon and Wonpil pushed him away from his girlfriend. They laughed and walked out from the airport.

“How are you doing, princess?” Mark patted her hair.

“Very good.” Nayeon winked at Mark.

“I want you two to get married but I still feel Wonpil not good enough for you.” Mark heard a laughed from Wonpil.

“Daddy, you just don’t want me to leave you.” Wonpil poked his Daddy cheeks.

“Wonpil-ah, don’t you want to visit your Mommy?” Nayeon closed with Jinyoung even though Wonpil don’t really care about his Mommy anymore.

Mark stayed silent upon heard the word from Nayeon lips. Jinyoung name becomes a memory to both of them.

“Nope. I want to meet GOT5 uncle.” Wonpil held Nayeon hand and Nayeon knew better that only his father could persuade this two people.

 

Jaebum and Youngjae was in the restaurant and they looked at the person who was walking toward them. Jinyoung was smiling and he sat in front of the two.

“They are coming to Seoul today. I asked Nayeon to bring them to this restaurant. It had been 20 years. Please let me bring them to see you.” Jaebum held Jinyoung hand.

Jinyoung nodded and he could not push Jaebum kind request.

“Mommy!” Jihyo hugged Jinyoung and Jaebum shook his head.

“Can you be less loud?” Youngjae and Jihyo always not in good terms.

“Uncle only jealous with my high pitch!” Jihyo stuck his tongue. Jinyoung only laughed at his daughter.

“Your Daddy and brother will come here today. So, behave yourself.” Jaebum word made Jihyo looked at Jinyoung.

“Daddy and Wonpil-Oppa? Are you okay, Mommy?” Jihyo knew how the stories between them and he knew why Mark never knew that he had another child with Jinyoung. Her Daddy hate his Mommy. Jinyoung only know he pregnant a month after Mark left.

“I’m okay.” Jinyoung nodded and patted his daughter hair. He head to the kitchen to monitor his workers.

 

The restaurant always full, Mark and Wonpil also knew about the restaurant popularity so when Nayeon said her parent wait for them at the restaurant made them agreed easily to eat there.

“Good to see you, Uncle.” Wonpil hugged Jaebum and Youngjae.

Jihyo peeked from the counter and proud that she has a handsome brother. He looked at his Daddy, nothing really change from the picture his mommy shows to her.

“Go and greet them. Mommy will leave for a while.” Jinyoung whispered at his daughter and Jihyo nodded.

Jinyoung took his car key and about to leave when his head felt dizzy. It’s not something unusual, because he knew how many month left. Mark wanted to go to washroom when he saw someone so familiar was holding the doorframe as if he was in pain.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Mark held Jinyoung waist to stable the man.

“Oh… Sorry.” Jinyoung about to pull away but his body was so weak to stand alone.

Jihyo who was taking order for his brother felt happy to see his brother so close. Jaebum and Youngjae could only gave a sympathy look.

“Called me if you need anything.” Jihyo turned and he back to the counter but shocked to see Mark was carrying Jinyoung on his arms.

“Mommy!” Jihyo shouted and that made Jaebum and Youngjae stood up.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Mark called and tears b in his eyes.

“Jihyo, Mommy need to rest.” Mark saw the girl cried and Wonpil freeze to see Jinyoung for the first time after 20 years.

Jinyoung looked so thin and all GOT7 Heaven members united at Jinyoung’s house.

“What happened to him?” Wonpil asked Jihyo that told by Jaebum is his younger sister.

“Tumor.” Jihyo sobbed. He saw his Daddy was holding his Mommy hand.

The bedroom, had photos of Wonpil since child until he grew up. Jinyoung had it neatly arrange on the wall. That sight gave Wonpil a heartbreak. The person that sacrifice himself for his happiness.

“Mommy…” Wonpil called and held Jinyoung hand tightly.

“My precious son become so handsome. I’m happy.” Jinyoung cared Wonpil face and brushed his fringe.

“You so weak.” Mark kissed Jinyoung knuckled.

“I am.” Jinyoung smiled and showed Mark that he was wearing the ring.

Mark saw the couple photo they took before the big fought.

“You always mine.” Mark said and pecked Jinyoung lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 days after the schedule operation. Mark was in the ward and Jinyoung sleep on the bed. The operation was successful and Mark learned that Jinyoung hid about their daughter because he don’t want Mark to worry about him. He knew Mark love him still.

“Baby, do you want water?” Mark asked Jinyoung when the younger woke up.

“Can I have orange juice?” Jinyoung joked and Mark love to see Jinyoung smile again.

“I love you so much.” Mark kissed Jinyoung on lips.

“Me too.” Jinyoung now ready to accept Mark. He not afraid of anything anymore.

“We are not too late right?” Mark asked and Jinyoung nodded.

“Never late to start to love.” Jinyoung happy that he back into the hugged of someone he love.