Alone

Flight Log : Arrival

Mark was passing through the emigration counters to go back to Seoul. It have been more than 5 years since he left but tomorrow as what they had promised 10 years ago, everyone will once again unite. Yugyeom keep on convincing him to come back. He was wondering if certain someone would come too.

“Sir, we had arrived.” The driver word surprised Mark.

“Oh, thank you.” Mark left and paid the fare.

It his shared apartment with his beloved lover before he left to LA. They were once a happy couple that everyone envious. Now, everything broke apart. Mark punched the key and he entered the house which filled with lots of memories. Same, everything remain the same only the person who lived in there had changed. He walked inside the bedroom to rest since yugyeom said he had sent a cleaning aunty to clean the place.

“How are you doing, Jinyoung?” Mark took the photo frame and sat on his bed.

Mark rest and sleep due to his jet lag.

 

 

Jinyoung walked to the school and entered the teacher’s office. It’s the 4 times since the school start that Jinyoung need to come to school.

“Mr. Park your son not suit this school since the parents of other children think that he is a bad influence to their children. You know what it meant right?” Jinyoung nodded. His son only a child who know nothing about social rank. Since he was born without a father, they are assuming him a bad child.

“Please give him another month and i will try to transfer him to another place.” Jinyoung kneel downed and the headmaster nodded.

Jinyoung went to wait outside the gate for his son to finish school. How he wished that he could tell Mark about their son before Mark left but he do not want to be the burden to Mark success.

“Mommy...” Wonpil run to his father.

“Do you have fun here?” Jinyoung asked and Wonpil looked down.

Slowly the boy shook his head.

“I want to stay beside you, Mommy.” Wonpil had no friend since teacher let him sat alone at the corner.

“Do you want to meet your father?” Jinyoung saw a twinkle in Wonpil eyes.

The boy nodded and Jinyoung decided to bring him to Seoul tomorrow.

Jinyoung went to the house that he rent for 5 years since he left Seoul. He was hiding his identity after what had happened 5 years ago. Leaving his team without a valid reason and he surely worried to see their reaction. Mark, will he come to that place as what we had promised? Jinyoung packed his bag and brought Wonpil who was sleeping on his lap to the small room for the two of them.

 

 

It 2PM when Mark and Yugyeom reach the old restaurant and they hugged each other. Mark gave a plain smile still feel as if he was making the group disband. Yugyeom patted his shoulders and they took the old table right at the back. Looking around and they saw their picture from the night 10 years ago. Everyone is happy and hugging each other.

“Thing did change so much since last time.” Yugyeom commented.

“Yes and you become one of the most recognition choreographer.” Mark teased his little brother.

A rang of bell from the door made they looked up to see who was coming.

“Hello my friends!” Jackson shouted who was holding Bambam’s hand to enter the restaurant.

“Too loud and what kind of appearance is that?” Mark mumbled and Jackson shook his head.

“I never like you.” Jackson sat beside Yugyeom while Bambam beside Mark.

“It just like before. You both always the early one.” Bambam commented.

Silent, everyone seem to have a same thought.

“…and Jinyoung always the last one.” Mark said because everyone might want to avoid hurting his heart.

“Yes.” Jackson smiled when he saw Mark seem to move on.

Another rang from the door shoot them up and the leader come with his sunshine, now only one person yet to come.

“So, Yugyeom is a choreographer. Mark work at his parent company, Jackson and Bambam both venture in dance academy. Youngjae and I currently working for new idols album.” Jaebum smile proud with everyone achievement.

“Where is your daughter anyway?” Jackson asked Youngjae.

“My daughter at my in-law house. It not gonna be a reunion if I bring her. It gonna be a chaos, he much looked likes his father.” Youngjae commented.

“I really want a baby but seem like I still have to be patient.” Bambam sighed and Jackson gave a comfort smile toward his lover.

It almost 5PM, they have talked for a long time but Jinyoung yet to show up.

“He won’t come I guess.” Yugyeom disappointed and sad voice waken everyone.

“No one have any ideas about him since he left.” Jaebum blamed himself for making a fuss and pushed him away.

Mark closed his eyes and looked at each of s.

“He might had his own reason. Should we go have fun likes old days?” Mark suggested and everyone agreed. They left the place but Bambam who was leaving the last gave his card to the ahjumma if Jinyoung come.

 

 

Jinyoung was walking to the restaurant but the sun is rising and his son seem tired due to the long journey. Jinyoung sat for a while inside the mall to cool down the heat, then, he looked inside his purse and found only a few bills of Won 10,000.

“Baby, do you want to eat anything?” Jinyoung asked his son.

Wonpil pointed at the ice-cream eating by the little girl. Jinyoung grabbed his hand and went to the shop. He order one for his son and a plain water for himself.

“Mommy, ahhhhh…” Wonpil said with a scoop of icecream on his hand ready to feed Jinyoung.

It almost 7PM when he reach the restaurant and no one inside. Jinyoung had expected this to happen. He order the food for his son and only a soup and rice for himself.

“You are the one in the photo right? Your friend asked me to give you this.” The ahjumma gave Bambam card and Jinyoung smiled. His baby boy knew that he would come.

 

 

Mark went to the washroom, washed his face and looked into the mirror. He has a good look, great personality and great family which also rich but something in his still missing. He heard the door creaked and Jaebum entered. He leant near the door and smiled knowingly at the thought on Mark head.

“You still hope that you can meet him, aren’t you?” Jaebum asked. Jaebum likes a brother to Jinyoung, he met him first and he is the one that bring Jinyoung into their dance team.

“Yes. Our break up totally a bad one and I need his explanation.” Mark swiped his hair up and faced Jaebum.

“Me too. I blamed him for leaving us and made us broke apart.” Jaebum was young when that thing happened, so he was putting all the blamed on Jinyoung. If only that time he matured enough to listen to his brother.

“Do you think he live well? When I left him that time I thought that I know everything about him but I was wrong, I actually know nothing about him.” Mark don’t even know where in Busan that Jinyoung’s family lived.

“I should look after him after you left but /silent/…” Jaebum broke into tears.

“…I threw him away from my life.” Jaebum felt Mark hand on his shoulder.

They stayed comforting each other feeling before entered the karaoke room again.

 

 

Jinyoung when to his previous apartment and wait outside because he could not confirm his identity as the owner and someone just come yesterday claim the house.

“Mommy…” Wonpil woke up from his sleep and Jinyoung saw he was sweating.

“Baby…” Jinyoung worriedly hugged his son and walked out from the appartment.

He grabbed a cab and headed to the hospital. Wonpil admitted to the hospital and Jinyoung had no money for the billing. He had only one number to call for help, Bambam. Hesitantly but for his son, Jinyoung was dialling Bambam number but no answered. He try again but still no one picked up. After 5 times, Jinyoung sent a message with a hope that Bambam would read it.

“You always fall sick just like your father.” Jinyoung smiled.

 

 

It afternoon when Bambam checked his phoned and Jackson in showered. His eyes widen to read a message from the unknown.

‘Bambam, it’s me, Jinyoung-hyung. I’m in the hospital now and I need your help.’

 Bambam ran out from his house and left a note on the table for Jackson. He quickly went to the counter and asked about Jinyoung but he only got refer to payment counter.

“The man left this as his son payment and…” Bambam took the necklace and he knew it Mark’s gift to Jinyoung on their first anniversary. The MJ still hanging as the necklace bead.

“I’ll pay for it. Do you have his address?” Bambam paid for the bill and he looked at the address on the paper.

Bambam drove to Mark and Jinyoung old apartment. He knew Mark had move on and maybe he already forget about Jinyoung but he wanted to give a chance to those two.

 

 

A doorbell rang woke Mark from his sleep.

“Bambam…?? What are you doing here and where is Jackson?” Mark surprised to see Bambam without Jackson outside his house.

Bambam sat on Mark couch while the older wash his face. He flipped up and down the address. He about to change his mind when Mark come out from his room.

“You said you have something important to tell me and you are not thinking about leaving without telling me, right?” Mark said while brushing his hair.

Bambam took the necklace and placed it on the kitchen table while Mark made a tea for them. Mark eyes widen and he picked up the necklace.

“Where did you get this?” Mark asked with stern voice.

“Jinyoung hyung put this as his payment for his son hospital bill.” The word son ring in Mark ears.

“Son?” Mark asked Bambam for confirmation and the younger nodded.

“Yes.” Bambam about to give the address of Jinyoung when Mark suddenly made him stopped.

“So he had a son with Junho. He must be happy when I was worrying about him.” Mark gave Bambam a tea and Bambam put back the address in his pocket.

Bambam don’t want Mark to fight with Jinyoung again. He don’t want to lost Jinyoung again. He will meet Jinyoung first and solved this alone.

 

 

“Mommy, where is my father?” Wonpil asked and Jinyoung felt guilty.

“Sorry son.” Jinyoung hugged Wonpil tightly and tears fall on his cheeks.

 


A/N : Another story! kkkk...actually wanna write this as one-shot but i guess that i need more up and down in this story~ angsty at first chapter is good start right? 

Mpreg: i know some people hate mpreg because it so unrealistic but endure this fiction >.< okay

Jakarta FM ended with a great last airport sent off 'Thank You GOT7' and hopefully you guys created great memories. i know each country they visited got drama so please respect their privacy. Love them as much as you can respect them too.

Markjin Selca is the best thing happened this week <3