Recollect

Flight Log : Arrival

Bambam put his chin on the table. It has been a month he got Jinyoung address but he don’t know how to face his brother. He was busy flying back and forth from Hong Kong to Seoul handling their new academies. He did not tell Jackson because he 100 percent sure that Jackson also will has the same thought as Mark, that the boy surely happy with Junho.

“You live well right, hyung?” Bambam tears fell on his cheeks.

 

Jinyoung able to get a new house in Seoul. He sold the gift Mark gave him and able to collect sum of money. He get a job as the kinder garden assistant and Wonpil can study there half price from other children. He used back his former identity as a dancer and worked in the evening at one of dance class as a teacher.

“Mommy will work hard.” Wonpil pushed Jinyoung hand who was pinching his cheeks.

“It hurt Mommy!” Wonpil rubbed his chubby cheeks and Jinyoung giggled.

The first week a little tough, after a few years leaving a professional dancer career and he only work at club so  Jinyoung easily lost his stamina. He need to work out and back to his great condition.

“I heard about you from the owner. He said you are one of the member of top dance group before. You are a member from GOT7 Heaven Dancer.” Jinyoung looked down. He don’t want to use his group name as an advantages after he ruined everything.

“It long time ago.” Jinyoung smiled bitterly.

“So it true about the rumours among the dancer legend that your group disband due to internal problem not because of everyone agreed to it.” Wooyoung smirked.

Jinyoung stood up and walked out from the room.

 

Bambam walked up on the hill, the sunrise so bright and sweat fall on his face. The alley seem small and the building looked carbuncles.

“Where the hell is this hyung live in?” Bambam sat on one of the bench and he saw an ahjumma walked in front of him.

“Ahjumma, do you know where is this place?” Bambam gave the address and the old woman looked at him.

“You are a friend of that man. He is good but people in the school hate his son so he move away few days ago.” The ahjumma word struck Bambam. It his fault to come late to meet Jinyoung.

“Did he live alone?” Bambam asked.

“He lived with his son. He was pregnant when he come to this place. He told me he want to back to the place where his son belong to.” Bambam heart hurt so much. Why he had a thought that the boy is Mark’s son?

“Seoul. Jinyoung hyung must be in Seoul.” Bambam thanked the ahjumma and ran down to his car.

He called Yugyeom, his friend who definitely on his side.

 

 

Jinyoung was teaching the kinder garden children a morning exercise. They had a trip to stream today with another two schools. Wonpil so excited and he got a new friend names Brian.

“Is he your mom or your dad?” Brian asked Wonpil.

“He is Mommy but also Daddy. Mommy said Daddy work so mommy also my Daddy because he works.” Brian nodded.

Jinyoung held the two boy hands and they met the other schools children in the bus. Jinyoung volunteered himself to be the bus tour guide. Everyone please with his sweet voice and his explaination. He sang a song and everyone happy in the bus tour.

“Uncle, can I kiss you?” A little girl grabbed Jinyoung’s pant and Jinyoung squatted down so the girl can reach him.

“What is your name?” Jinyoung cared his hair.

“Im Nayeon” Jinyoung almost chocked but he hugged the girl.

“How old are you?” Jinyoung asked after pulled from the hug.

“4 years old.” Nayeon shows his fingers.

“You so cute. Be a great daughter to your parent.” Jinyoung could feel the urge to ask his father name but he not ready.

 

 

Mark walked inside his office and the necklace that Bambam found now wore by him. He had one but wearing Jinyoung’s necklace gave him a comfort. Mark looked at the CSR project that the marketing department develop for the company. His eyes caught the idea for a dance class for unfortunate children. He want to give back to the country that made him learned about love.

“This area near Jaebum’s place. Do they have people who in need around the high-rise building?” Mark looked at the location planned.

“Irene, please come in?” Mark called his secretary.

“I need Marketing Team to schedule a site visit for us.” Mark pointed at the approval paper and Irene understand easily. A month working in Seoul gave Mark more relax and peaceful month.

He planned to go to stream today with Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom. He looked at his watch and took his coat. It hot and he need a refreshing rest.

“I’m going back. If anything give me a call.” Mark actually on leave, he comes just to sign the marketing paper but it got hold anyway.

Yugyeom and Bambam gave each other a glanced. They don’t know how to tell Jackson. Jaebum and Youngjae who at first thought that they cannot come along change their plan because their daughter on the trip to the stream.

“The two of you had something to tell me?” Jackson asked after they finished putting the picnic items.

“Baby, if I tell you these. I’m begging you to give me a consent to do it.” Jackson frowned Bambam not a type who will defy him.

“It about Jinyoung hyung. We think that the reason he left is to let Mark’s hyung went back to LA and he is having Mark’s hyung baby when he left.” Jackson tried to digest the information.

“Are you sure? I’m sure it Junho’s baby not Mark.” Jackson shook his head at the two maknaes thought.

“No, I believed it Mark’s hyung son because Jinyoung hyung….” Bambam stopped.

“… Jinyoung hyung went to the hospital a day before Mark hyung told us that his parent company in the verge of liquidation.” Bambam never tell anyone about it because he never thought Jinyoung could have been pregnant.

Jackson don’t know if he want to believe his lover or stick with his opinion.

“Bambam and I wanted to find him. Can you please give Bambam a consent to do it?” Yugyeom asked.

Jackson nodded and walked inside his house. If the baby is Mark’s baby what actually each of them being doing this 5 years and half.

 

 

Jinyoung was holding Nayeon on his right hand and Wonpil on his left hand. The two stick to him like a glue and the teachers gave up pulling them apart.

“Uncle, I want egg roll.” Nayeon open and Wonpil looked at Jinyoung.

“She is cute.” Wonpil said and Jinyoung laughed.

Jinyoung played with the two in the stream and he saw couple was heading to their direction.

“Ah… Omma!” Nayeon shouted and Jinyoung was freezing at his spot eyes shoot to the person behind the one who Nayeon called.

Jaebum foot stuck at his place, he don’t know if he want to run to hug the man who had a boy clingy to his leg or ran away. He chose to act likes they don’t know each other.

“Aigoo my daughter.” Youngjae could feel the tensed between Jaebum and Jinyoung. He wanted to greet Jinyoung when Jaebum turned away and grabbed his hand.

“Uncle…Uncle…” Nayeon called but Jinyoung turned away and crying.

“Mommy, why are you crying?” Wonpil looked up to meet Jinyoung red eyes.

“No, it just a wind that made my eyes sting.” Jinyoung grabbed his son and walked to the riverbank.

“Mommy, hugged.” Wonpil hugged Jinyoung tightly and all the pain that Jinyoung felt relieved.

He dress up Wonpil with new clothes and walked to the rest area. Some kids still play in the stream under their teachers and parents surveillance.

“Mommy, leaf!” Wonpil run from Jinyoung grabbed to pick the fallen leaves from the tree. Jinyoung about to say be careful when a car suddenly appear.

“Wonpil!” Jinyoung shouted but he surprised that a man was tugging his son right before the car hit him.

Jinyoung ran and Wonpil hugged him. Jinyoung sat down on the floor, tears fall on his cheeks and he mumbles non-stop thank you to a man that he not even able to see his face yet.

“Mommy, don’t cry.” Wonpil wiped his tear but Jinyoung cried even harder.

“I cannot lost you too.” Jinyoung hugged his son tightly.

Someone gave him a handkerchief and Jinyoung looked up for the first time. Their eyes met and Jinyoung stopped crying because he felt shivered all over his body.