Imperceptible

Flight Log : Arrival

Mark followed Jinyoung to his house. A very small house for two person. Jinyoung found likes a dejavu, just yesterday Yugyeom came and giving hin the same look. He knew they are judging his life. Wonpil casually sat next to Mark. He wondered since when his father got people around him. Jinyoung was cooking lunch for them.

Wonpil took the photo from his room and gave to Mark. It Jinyoung and Mark photo during their date in Japan after their competition. Mark smiled and Wonpil pointed the picture of Mark. Mark nodded since he understood what the boy meant.

"Daddy?" Wonpil asked.

Mark frowned. 

"Mommy said this is daddy." Wonpil continued. 

Mark suddenly felt blood rush around his body. If it the truth, then, why Jinyoung said nothing to him before?

"Let me hug you." Mark opened his arms and Wonpil climbed up onto his laps.

Jinyoung saw the beautiful scene while served the coffee to Mark.

"Baby, can you let mommy talked with uncle for a while." Jinyoung asked his son but the boy gave him a pouted lips.

"I want Daddy." Jinyoung gulped. He saw Mark gave him an explanations look.

Jinyoung went to Mark and carried Wonpil to his room.

"Do you like if uncle is your daddy?" Jinyoung put his son on the bed.

Wonpil nodded. Jinyoung patted his son head and he felt guilty for separated the two.

"Mommy will talk with uncle for a while. Later we eat together okay? You play inside for a while okay?" Wonpil nodded and Jinyoung back to the living room where Mark was looking at the album.

He saw Mark turned to him when the bedroom door clicked.

"Daddy?" That the first words out from Mark's pink lips.

"What you want to know?" Jinyoung did not answered because he don't think Mark can accept it.

"Everything. Give me an explanation why did you leave me and now, the person you choose not even here with you." Mark glared at Jinyoung.

Anger, devastated and hate. Jinyoung summarized that how Mark was feeling right now.

"You made me chose to leave." Jinyoung tooked a deep breathed.

 

Few years ago,

Jinyoung was walking on the street after the cafe he work after his high school closed. He had no place to stay and no friends that he think can help him since all his friends also meant his co-workers who was having a tough situation. Jinyoung sat at the corner of the mall after taking lots of effort to find new job. He then found a flyers which is attach to the wall.

'Dancer needed with accomodation' 

Jinyoung quickly took the phone number and went to the place. He was a former school dancer that also the reason he left his house because his parent want him to be a doctor. Jinyoung saw few people lines up for the audition. He took the form and put his details. Once he inside the room, he surprised to see Jaebum one of his competitor during his school day. Jaebum laughed and they shook hand. They known as perfect team before because all competition they entered they both will share the same podium.

"No need for me to judge you. You have been accepted." Jaebum said and that change Jinyoung life.

When he met the team, it surprised him that not only Korean but it consist of international members. Jaebum introduced everyone to him and when he met the owner of the last hand, he knew that something sparkled in his heart. At the age of 18, Jinyoung fall in love with a boy named Mark Tuan.

Jinyoung start practiced with them and without realised he acted likes a mom who assisted Jaebum. Mark on the other hand controls the team in making a decision. It happened one day during their competition in Bangkok, Mark left alone with Jinyoung in the hotel. They in the semi-finals list and everyone is celebrating except both of them. Jinyoung was reading a book while Mark listened to his ipod. 

"Jinyoungie..." Mark called and the younger head shoot up.

Mark did not say anything but he stared at Jinyoung.

"Hyung..." Jinyoung pouted.

Mark then walked toward Jinyoung and took the book away from the boy hand.

"You look so good in glasses." Mark complimented and Jinyoung was blushing red.

"What is it that you want actually hyung?" Jinyoung pushed his glasses to put on the right position.

Mark stared again but this times Jinyoung was drowning into it. Slowly their lips met and Mark grabbed Jinyoung napes to deep in.

"I fall for you since i met you, Jinyoung." Mark said after he pulled away.

"Me too." Jinyoung hid his faces on Mark chest.

 

 

Established as a couple of the year within dancers, no one can beat their harmony. They win group and duo dance easily. GOT7 Heaven became 3 years consecutive winner for world martial art dance competition. 

"Its our first anniversary, i'm sorry for not preparing anything because we are in LA but i asked mom to make this and she gave me during her visit yesterday. She know that you are my special someone." Mark put the necklaces around Jinyoung neck.

Jinyoung touched the bead and it engrave of MJ on it. 

"Sorry that i have nothing to give you." Jinyoung sadly held Mark hand.

"Its okay. You is the best present that i need." Mark kissed Jinyoung on lips and they watched the fireworks celebrating a Valentine's day.

 

Jinyoung book a tickets for their Osaka date. Mark really need to fulfil all of Jinyoung dating list. From eating in coffee shop to dining in cruise. They did everything within 3 days. Jinyoung and Mark even put their signature in each shop they went.

"Hyung, can you stop to use the card from your father. Its not likes you cannot pay with our money." Jinyoung complaints.

"My money? Jinyoungie you know i spent my money for my shoes and shirt." Jinyoung shook his head. Mark never listens everytime he asked to save for his future.

"You need to change or else i will marry someone else." Jinyoung said while packing their clothes.

"I can find someone else too. I'm born rich." Mark took his towel and left to shower.

They stopped talking since then. Jinyoung knew Mark won't easily give in this time. Therefore, Jinyoung took the first step. They practiced for the biggest competition and this is their dream. If they win this, every dancer will respect them.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..." All their members unite to do Mark's surprised party.

"I'm sorry okay. You know i don't meant to say that i will find another person to replace you." Jinyoung held Mark hand and Mark kissed him.

"I'm sorry too." Mark hugged Jinyoung tightly and everyone could only let them being lovey dovey.

That's the night where Mark claimed Jinyoung fully.

 

Jinyoung keep on feeling dizzy after a few dance moves. His body seem tired that made Mark worried him. Jinyoung secretly went to clinic a day before Yugyeom birthday. He got a good news and he believed Mark will be happy. He wanted to announce at Yugyeom birthday. He went back to theirs apartment and surprised to see everyone seem to comfort Mark.

"Babe, anything wrong?" Jinyoung held both of Mark hand.

"My family business is facing a possibility of liquidation so my parent wants me to back to LA." Mark hugged Jinyoung tightly. Jinyoung closed his eyes, asking what is happening to them.

Jinyoung is in his third weeks of pregnancy. He helps Mark to calm down and think rationally. He told Mark that he need to find a solution not keep on asking why. Mark is older than him but sometimes Jinyoung is a better in making decisions.

"What you want me to do? I'm not going to leave you." Mark said when Jinyoung told him to go back and see the situation after the competition.

"I will wait for you." Jinyoung held Mark hands.

"Come with me." Mark offered and that triggered Jinyoung.

He withdraw his hand from holding Mark. 

"I can't." Jinyoung don't want to live in foreign country and he need to think about his baby

"Why? Then, i won't go back to LA." Mark left the room.

 

Jinyoung know Mark love him so much. He is possessive and lovable. Jinyoung cannot live his life being selfish and held Mark from saving his parent company.

"You can go with him. What made you afraid?" Jaebum patted his head.

"It English country hyung. I will be alienated." Jinyoung pouted. He want to tell Jaebum the truth but he felt it unfair for Mark not to know it first.

"Talked to Mark about it. Discuss it well and take care of your health, you looked pale this day." Jaebum pinched Jinyoung's cheeks.

 

Jinyoung need times, he worried about the baby. When the doctor tell him the baby need rest and he cannot said yes to Mark offered immediately. Jinyoung revisits the clinic and asked the doctor if it possible for him to fly in 16 hours flight.

"It a bit risky for you, Jinyoung. You need to rest but i can give you medication for emergency." The doctor smiled.

Jinyoung want to quickly go home and answered Mark. If Mark want him to support him, Jinyoung wanted to be by his side. Tomorrow is their competition and Jinyoung want Mark to be reassured. Suddenly he felt dizzy so he entered the coffee shop. Then, everything turned dark.

 

Jinyoung woke up but he in the foreign room. He wanted to wake up but his body is too weak. The room door opened and a guy entered. 

"You are fainting at my cafe so i bring you to my house. I'm Junho." Jinyoung just looked and he was trying to wake up but Junho stopped him.

"I need to go back. I have competition today. My team will be worry, Mark will be worry." Jinyoung clenched on Junho shirt. His body gave up and fall back on the bed.

Junho helped Jinyoung to sit and he feed him soup. It took time to convince Jinyoung before he wanted to be feed.

2 days pass, Mark angered build up. The competition mess up because Jinyoung not there. Everyone disappointed because no one able to contact Jinyoung. They got the worse result and everyone put the blame on Jinyoung.

"Where the hell is your lover?" Jackson grabbed Mark collar.

" off." Mark punched Jackson and they fight. The dance room become a fighting area.

The door opened and Jinyoung shocked to see the mess. He quickly pushed Mark away and everyone stopped. Mark pulled Jinyoung hardly to face him.

"Where are you coming from?" Mark then looked at the door and met with another man eyes.

"I'm Junho and..." Mark walked and punched Junho.

"So, you don't want to come with me because you have someone else." Mark looked at Jinyoung who ran to save Junho.

"Yes. I came to break up with you. I came to tell everyone that i will retire from dancing." Junho frowned. Jinyoung changed his mind. Mark don't need to know about the baby. Mark don't trust him even after their 3 years relationship and this maybe the signed to let Mark go.

Everyone surprised. 

"Leave Jinyoung! i don't want to see you anymore." Mark punched the wall.

"For god sake, you are nothing but a trash." Jaebum threw his bag on the floor.

"You don't have a right to be here anymore. i hate you." Jackson left the room.

"Hyung, you dissapointed me." The sunshine cried. He did not expect Jinyoung will betray them.

"Hyung, it's your dream." Jinyoung always bright when he dance and Bambam know this competition is his dream.

"You a liar, Hyung!" Yugyeom respect Jinyoung the most, despite their daily fighting he love Jinyoung the most.  

Jinyoung then felt Junho held his hand.

"Let's go." Junho dragged him and they sat on the coffee shop.

Then everthing broke down in theirs friendship.

 

"At that times, you don't trust me." Jinyoung continued without telling Mark the whole story.

Mark knew deep in his heart he did not trust Jinyoung word back there but anger win over his love. 

"I trust you." Mark want the truth now. No more misunderstanding between them.