Forever Young

My Royal Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the day Jungkook and Jimin have babies, never once they went out. They only went out to college or bought babies stuff after that, directly they went to home. Never once that Jungkook and Jimin complain though. None of them regret it. None of them felt burden. None of them sigh. His Majesty knows that Jimin wanted his time together with Jungkook alone like their first time together. But, Jimin as the head of the family always show his affection to his family. Spent time with them worth it even though he can't be with Jungkook alone like before. 

"Son.. Come here.. There's something I want to talk.. " His Majesty call for him. "Yes Father.. What is it? " Jimin take a seat in front of his father. "Son.. You want to spend your time with Jungkook, don't you? " His Majesty knows the best about his son. Jimin smile at his father. With only the smile, His Majesty know what has Jimin answer that he hide inside his heart. "Go son.. Go.. We'll take care of the babies.. Go.. Take your time.. " Jimin widened his eyes and look at His Majesty who smile gladly to him. "Really Father?? " His Majesty smile and nodded. Jimin thanked him before run to his room and grab his phone to call someone.

"Hello? " "Hello? " Jimin call pickeed up. "Is this Marina Seoul Resort? " asked Jimin. A resort? What is Jimin trying to do there? "Yes. We are.. May I help you sir? " Jimin smile happily. "Yes please.. I wanna booked----" Jimin talk about his plan to the resort person in charge. 

.

It's Saturday morning, Jimin sent a love letter to Jungkook. Jungkook felt weird at first but then he read it. 

"Dear Jungkook, 

Ehem.. Excuse me..? Are you Jeon Jungkook? If yes, my name is Park Jimin. We've met before but I didn't have the chance to introduce myself to you.. I'm, once more, Park Jimin, 25 years old. Honestly, I do get attract by your cold figure in the class the other day. I kept on following you to where you want to go. I know that you might get lost, so, I decided to follow you around and help you even though you didn't need it. I know that you're cold guy that had ego and pride, that's why I just follow you without much asked. Sincerely, I want to be your friend, if you don't mind? And to be honest, I've fall for you since the day I know you.. Please consider this letter as my confession to you.. If you received my heart, will you... Date me?? There will be a car to fetch you tonight. 8 sharp, formal dress. I'll wait for you until you come.. I don't care if I have to wait for you forever. Because for me, we're forever young.. 

                                                                     -Jimin-

Jungkook slowly got teary eyes. Is Jimin wanted to rewind the time as he can't confess properly last time..? Jungkook wipe hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter