Just when?

My Royal Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin with his casual clothes went to his college. He's been graduate from high school two years ago and now, he's in junior year of the college. Jimin literally has no best friend. As he thought of them as a silent killer. Friends? There's a lot but fake one. There's no honesty and purity in friendship whenever it's involved Jimin. They knew about Jimin background life as he always being followed by the freaking scary tall and tough body of the royal bodyguard. Jimin felt annoyed whenever they're by his side. Jimin doesn't like crowds, shout or commotion. He wanted peace. But hell yeah. There's no peace in this family dictionary too. Jimin will always be surround by the crazy girls who fall in love with Jimin's money and wealth. Jimin thought. Those boys who literally falling for him just to have his money. Jimin just don't get it. Why would human in this world are so greed about money? About wealthy? It's not that they can bring it along when they're died. Such a fool. Jimin shake his head as he think of it.

Jimin entered his class. It's psychology class. Yes. Jimin wanted to major in it. So that he'll figure out how many and what type of mankind in this world has. Jimin wanted to figure out what are they going to have when they fulfil they're happiness? Or greed? What are they thinking of? What are they wanted to do? That's what Jimin wanted to know. Literally. That's why he took psychology major. 

It took Jimin an hour to finish his class. The bodyguard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter