Will you marry me?

My Royal Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin went to the front gate of the college. He saw someone waiting for him there. Jungkook. Yes. He need to talk with him. To clear everything. 

"Jungkook.. Get in.. " Jimin told Jungkook to get in. But, Jungkook didn't get into the car. "I told you to get in.. " Jimin said as Jungkook still waiting his time to get in. Jimin get out of the car as Jungkook still stiff there. With his forehead cringed, Jimin went to Jungkook. "I said.. Get in.. " Jimin grab Jungkook hand and make him get into the car. "Your Highness! " someone shout at him. Jungkook look into Jimin eyes. "Let's go. " it's what Jungkook eyes give him signal. "Where are you going with our son? " asked Mr. Jeon. "I'm sorry sir but I have something to do with him.. " said Jimin. "But, Your Highness.. Our son will meet His Majesty next week.. " Jimin without wasting his time, get into the car after he bows. "Excuse me Mr. Jeon.. It's our time.. " Jimin said and drove the car away from the college. They went to a place where Jimin always go whenever he need to be alone. Namsan Tower. Jimin brought Jungkook there. 

They arrived at the place and Jimin brought him to the top of the tower. "Let's go.. We'll talk later.. " Jimin grab Jungkook hand and lead him to the elevator. Jimin refuse to let go of Jungkook hand. His other hand he tuck in his right pocket. Jungkook felt nervous. Somehow, his heart beating fast because he can't deny his heart that wanting Jimin to do it. Holding hand. They arrived at the top of the tower. Jimin drag Jungkook to the place where he always seat alone. But today he's not alone, he's with someone. 

"Look.. About my status.. It's not that Iwanr to lie you.. It's just, for my safety.. I need to hide it.. " Jimin explained. "It's okay.. I understand.. " Jimin saw Jungkook sad face. He know that Jungkook felt so stress and upset at the same time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter