My love is you..

My Royal Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 7 months since Jimin and Jungkook get married. Today, for the first time, Jimin will invite his friends to their house. His friends didn't know about their status yet. Not their married too. Today, Jimin decide to talk them the truth. To reveal who is Jimin and what is his status with Jungkook. It took them 2 months to convince His Majesty. His Majesty agreed as they've been hiding the truth for a long time. Jimin get closer with the others after he got married with Jungkook. Jimin call his friends through a phone call and will fetch them at the college. 

"Hyung-deul, come in.. " Jimin invite them as they arrived. Everyone was so amazed by Jimin beautiful well decorate house. Only the outside, not the inside yet. "Woahh!! Jimin! Your house so beautiful!! Hahaha... " Jin said with laugh at the end. Unbelievable. "Woah.. Yahh! Who is your father? Your house only affordable by businessman or the royal family.. Yahh... " Namjoon compliment. "Yahh.. Perhaps? Your father is a rich person?? " asked Hoseok. "Hyung! Of course he is. Just look at Jimin house. " Taehyung said later. "Oh! Hyung.. Come in! " Jungkook suddenly come out and greet them to come in. It leave them with questionable face. They look at Jimin who smile at them. "Come in.. " Jimin invite once more before leading their way into the house. Once more, they were amazed by the decoration of the house. 

"Yah.. This is amazing! Your house.. Woahh.. " Hoseok show thumbs up. Jimin smile at them. "But, Jimin? What is Jungkook doing here? " asked Jin. Curious. Jimin smile whilst shocking them with Jimin sudden kiss Jungkook. "Yahh!!! What are you doing?? " shouted Namjoon to Jimin. "Hyung.. Can't you see our pictures surrounding you?? " Jimin said. They look at their surrounding. True, full of their pictures. But there's one of the pictures that attract their eyes. A wedding picture. Five of them jaw dropped. Jimin laugh at their action. Jin turn around. "Yahh! Is that mean??? " Jimin smile before nodded. "Since when?? " Namjoon asked later. "Uhmm.. 7 months ago?? " Jimin answer with his scared face. All of them scoff. "Yahh!! You!! " Taehyung chase Jimin. They're the same age so they get closer easily. Jungkook laugh at them. Jungkook then realize that he got death stare from the other side. Slowly, he run towards the kitchen to escape. "Jeon Jungkook!! " Jimin and Jungkook having a hard time to handle their friends. 

"Now talk.. " Jin said asthey seat on the couch at the living room. "We're sorry hyung.. It's not that we wanted to hide from you.. It's.. Our father didn't let us tell you yet.. For our marriage safety and for us. " Jimin said, explaining. "But still.. You're our friends too.. We should come over to your wedding. " Jin pouting. "I'm sorry hyung. " Jimin apologize. "Now tell me.. What's with your outfit? I mean your wedding dress.. It's seems like the royal one.. Are your father that rich?? " asked Namjoon. Full of curiosity. "Okay.. Another shocking news for you.. " Jungkook said before look at Jimin, smiling. "What is it?? " asked Hoseok. "Look.. Maybe you didn't believe me.. But, Jimin is a prince.. " Jungkook said, trying to explain everything to them. "Yeah right.. Of course he is.. He is your prince charming.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter