Prince?

My Royal Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was forced to meet with His Majesty regarding on their sooner marriage. Jungkook hate the idea to meet His Majesty, the person who make him irritated. Jungkook wear his formal clothes to face the King. His parents guide him to the palace.

Arrived at the palace, they're well welcome by the Queen. "Oh please.. Come in.. " invite the Queen. Inside the room, they're hesitate whether to sit or not. "Oh! Have a seat.. Be comfortable please.. " said the Queen later. Jungkook can't stop frowning. He look at his surrounding. It's huge but empty, he thought. His Majesty arrival was announced by the guard. "His Majesty and the Prince are here~~! " the Queen smile at the announcement of her King. Jungkook can't get it. Her husband is getting married, why did she looks so happy? Jungkook scoff and sigh. Jungkook look at His Majesty. What!?? It's Jungkook first impression at his first sight of the King. "Sir?? " asked Jungkook. Yes. Sir. Jungkook have meet him before. Oh, he meant His Majesty before. They bumped with each other. With the thought of Jungkook being careless, he hide his face. Ashamed. "Yes.. It's me.. Young man.. " Jungkook look away. His mind can't help him right now. So, he decided to look away. "Son.. What are you doing there? Come here.. " His Majesty call for his prince. Jungkook blink his eyes before turn around to see the prince face. HEOL! Jungkook had his more than once Jungshook face today. Jimin?? Park Jimin is the prince!?? What is this all about?? "Jimin?? " Jungkook can't shut his mouth. Jimin look at his eyes and look away. Jungkook was shocked. No words could explained it. "Let me introduce you.. My prince.. Park Jimin. " Jimin bows politely to the guest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter