Problem

My Royal Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin running towards the palace as he arrived. He saw his father in the main hall wander around. "Father! " he shouted. "Son! " His Majesty welcome his prince as he running towards him. "What's the situation Father? " asked Jimin to His Majesty. "We're facing the crucial time.. " Jimin shake his head. "They need more evidence.. " Jimin look at His Majesty. "Isn't it enough yet?? " Jimin look at His Majesty who shake his head. Wait! What situation? What crucial time? What evidence? What is it not enough yet? Let's figure it out.. 

** a few hours ago.. **

"Hello? Father? " Jimin greet his Father through the phone. "Son.." His Majesty sounds worried. "What is it Father? Tell me.. " Jimin convince him. "Min emperor attacking us by filing a lawsuit towards us regarding to the throne. " His Majesty explain. "What?? " Jimin was shocked.  "Yes son.. They are.. " His Majesty said it again. "But, we do have the official one, right? I mean the document of the throne.." asked Jimin. "That's why son.. That's what making me so worried. It's missing! " Jimin widened his eyes. "What!?? " His Majesty sigh. "I've place it at the same place where I put the other stuff too.. But,its missing! It was not there...!! " His Majesty voice getting worried of the situation. That's why Jimin need to go home right away. To safe the kingdom. 

*****

Jimin furrowed his forehead as he thinking so much about the emperor problem. He was trying to figure out the way out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter