Take me with you..

My Royal Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin wanted to go sleep but his eyes can't let him rest in peace. Jungkook was not there. That's why. Jungkook is sleeping over at his parents house. Jimin let Jungkook sleep over there but, in the end he is the one who can't rest well. He feel uneasy. Not that something might happen but something he feel missing. Jimin roll over the bed. He can't sleep. He can't deny that he need Jungkook to sleep right beside him. He wanted Jungkook. 'Jeon Jungkook.. I miss you. ' Jimin said in his heart. Jimin do anything that can make him fall asleep but the results is the same. He can't fall asleep. "Arghhhh!!! " Jimin scream. He sit up, hunched. He look at the time. It's already 3 in the morning. His eyes slowly swollen as he force himself to sleep whilst he can't. Jimin get up from his bed. He grab his jacket. He went out of the room before grab car key and leave the house with the pyjama as his outfit. 

.

Jungkook on the other hand can't sleep as well. He fall asleep at 1 in the morning with his phone help. He look at Jimin's picture and only then his eyes easily shut. It's only two hours of his sleep when suddenly someone knock his door. Jungkook didn't bother to wake up at all. All he can remember that night was someone snake his hand on his waist and pull him closer to the warmth body. Jungkook sleep so soundly that night. 

In the morning, Jungkook wake up and find himself was strangle with someone else body. It's so tight and comfortable. Jungkook look at his hand that locked together with the person hand. He smile. There's no one in his life have that small hand other than his beloved husband. He smile upon he knew who is the one that make him cozy. But, the real question is, when did his husband arrive? Jungkook try to peek at Jimin cloth. Pyjama. Heol. Is that means Jimin come over last night? In the midnight? Jungkook was shocked. His husband for real?? Jungkook can't stop smiling at the thought of his husband being so sweet. Jimin suddenly move. 

"Eunggg~" Jimin cutely groan as he woke up. Jungkook giggle at his cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter