Single Dad (Chanyeol)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You couldn’t lie, the night had been perfect. Chanyeol had taken you out for dinner with his son. You loved his kid and enjoyed being around them. But could you really fill the mother role? You’ve only ever had a few serious boyfriends, but none of them had children, nor did you. It felt like you were replacing someone, and it didn’t feel right. What if you weren’t good enough? What if you weren’t ready?

Chanyeol helped you out of the car and walked you to your door. As he held your hands, he noticed something was wrong. You had tried to push back your thoughts but they only showed on your face.

“What’s the matter?” He asked with concern.

“I don’t know if this is the right thing.” You quietly said.

“Does this not feel right?”

“Honestly? I can’t tell. I’m not meant to be with someone like you.”

“What are you talking about? Of course you are. I love you with everything that I have. I let you into my son’s life, and he absolutely loves you. Do you know how amazing that makes me feel that I chose the right person?” He looked as if he were about to cry.

“Please don’t make this harder than it already is.” You closed your eyes so you couldn’t see him stare at you.

“Don’t you ever get lonely?” He asked, “Shutting people out all the time?”

“Chanyeol-”

“If you love me, you won’t let me walk away.” With that he turned to walk down the steps and to his car.

You nervously fidgeted with your hands, d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter