One Day (Xiumin)

All The Things I Swallowed Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her muffled shouting is unmistakable. No telling what tipped her off this time. You glance over at Jongdae. He has already put his phone down to try to understand what the fight is about. Sighing, you stand from the lounge room couch and motion to him to follow you. The two of you creep down the stairs stopping before the last few steps to not be seen.

“I’m so done with this, Minseok. It’s not even funny.” Keys jingle and high heels stomp toward the front door.

“Babe-” The door slams before Minseok can even get out his sentence.

You wait a moment to walk into the living room. Minseok is sat on the couch head in hands.

“Hey… Is everything alright?” You softly ask.

He looks up quickly putting on a fake smile, “Yeah, everything’s fine.”

“It didn’t sound fine.” Jongdae comments.

“It was just a little fight.”

“What was she complaining about now?” Jongdae asks.

“She’s mad about the music video I did with Jimin. She didn’t like the fact I did a duet, and the video pushed it.” Minseok shrugs his shoulders and stands up, “She’ll be back though.”

“Maybe it’s time to let go. It’s hurting you.” You gesture up and down his body.

“No, I like my relationship.” Minseok lies.

“I hope one day you’re as happy as you’re pretending to be.” You walk up to him and pull him into a gentle hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter