Be Mine

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request by Absie74

Hey! I came across your stuff and it makes me so happy to read! My request: I’m in love with the Baekhyun/Sehun (Bruises) and the biting fic you wrote. Maybe a continuation with a possessive Baekhyun and then being obvious in front of all others. Thankyou!

 

Word count: 1288

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun had always been fiercely protective over his belongings and the people he loved even though he may not seem like it, his teasing and playing around hiding that fact to those who didn’t know him.

 

He had always been a clingy person even to people he wasn’t close to or didn’t know. Hell, when he auditioned and met Jongdae he was hanging off the younger singer before he had even asked for his name. He was like a dog in that sense as he craved constant love, attention and affection whether or not he was the one receiving it or giving it.

 

He never thought that he was someone who could be possessive over anything let alone another human being but he thinks that he might need to take a look at himself and re-evaluate his own perceptions of himself.

 

The thing, well person that had awakened this inside of him was none other than Oh Sehun, the man he is sort of maybe dating but not really? He honestly didn’t want to call him. It had all stated when Baekhyun figured out he had a thing for biting Sehun hard enough to leave bruises with the act of biting in itself not doing anything but the bruises that were left behind on the maknae’s pale skin somehow made him feel . Something which was spurred on by that fact that Sehun didn’t seem to mind, if anything he was just as by it as Baekhyun was, something which pleased him immensely.

 

He didn’t know why but after their encounter in the dance practice studio where he had marked Sehun’s body in beautiful bruises, then seeing the prettier result in the morning, he had become extremely possessive over the younger man.

 

The members had dubbed that day as The morning Sehun was mauled by a vicious beast.

 

He was strangely proud of that.

 

Baekhyun would like to think that he and Sehun were dating but he honestly didn’t know what they were. They fooled around and have been since their first ual encounter that Baekhyun was still put off about because Minseok just had to be the biggest unknowing blocker in the world. But the reality was that they hadn’t talked about it but Baekhyun was quite adamant – in his mind and definitely in his actions – that Sehun was his and he wasn’t afraid to show it.

 

The bruises became a nearly permanent thing as new ones would join before the older ones had had a chance to disappear completely though he made sure to place them in less obvious places. He had been scolded by the stylist noona’s for destroying their canvas and making the job harder. He had apologised but hadn’t been forgiven until they no longer messed with their desired looks and outfits for the maknae.

 

Sehun seemed to find the whole ordeal hilarious. Baekhyun was the one being scolded when he had been the one who had asked for the majority of the marks in the first place but to be fair Baekhyun hadn’t protested even though he knew the stylists wouldn’t be happy with him at all. He would say that they were both just as accountable as each other.

 

Neither of them made any efforts to hide their whatever-it-was-relationship. Baekhyun was even clingier than what he had been before if that was even possible and Sehun had practically moved from his shared room with Junmyeon into Baekhyun’s room. No one had really been surprised with the move though Junmyeon would joke around, saying that our maknae is all grown up now, look at him leaving the nest as well as why are you leaving me Sehunnie don’t you love me anymore dramatically. Sehun would just stare at the leader blankly and walk away.

 

Baekhyun didn’t know whether or not he should bring the status of their relationship up for discussion or just leave things as they were. What would Sehun say if he did? Would he have the same desires as he did? Those sorts of questions swam around in his head but in the end he would just keep them there.

 

Now, Baekhyun wouldn’t say that he was prone to jealousy. He had been in relationships before but never had it really been an issue. But the way that s clung onto Sehun and the way he did the same to them had a weird feeling forming in his chest.

 

The feeling appeared when Chanyeol would wrap his arms around the youngers waist or Jongdae would drag Sehun onto the couch and cuddle. When Yixing’s hand would rest on his a bit longer than necessary or when Kyungsoo would feed him. When Jongin would put his hand up Sehun’s shirt or when Minseok would let Sehun shower with him. What was worse was when Junmyeon would take Sehun out for a few hours, buying him food and taking pictures. Baekhyun should be the one doing all of those things.

 

He would frown, lips pulling into a mix between a pout and a scowl before walking over and trying to subtly stop whatever was occurring that made him feel like inflicting bodily harm onto which ever member had decided to invoke that feeling the he was starting to classify as both jealousy and possessiveness, two things which he had thought he would never be subject to.

 

He knew that s had no romantic or ual feelings towards Sehun but he just couldn’t help it and showed his intentions but littering the maknae’s smooth, pale skin with more bruises. Like always Sehun didn’t complain. If anything he enjoyed it.

 

He was like an animal marking his territory and the members found it amusing, long since becoming unconcerned at the marks that would show up somewhere on Sehun’s body after Baekhyun had gotten a little possessive over the tall maknae. He needed to show then who Sehun belonged to as what better way was there then to leave physical reminders.

 

The members would just laugh when the new bruises would appear on his body and tease them both endlessly. Sehun would pretend that their teasing had no effect on him and he would have been believe is his face didn’t turn red in embarrassment. Baekhyun smiled at that, especially when the younger would clap back with him own remarks that were weaker than what they usually would be due to his embarrassment.

 

It had been exactly three months since their first encounter in the dance practice room not that Baekhyun would know that because he definitely hadn’t been counting the days. Nope, not at all. They were both laying on Baekhyun’s bed cuddled together, one of Sehun’s legs thrown over Baekhyun’s waist and his head resting comfortably on the smaller mans shoulder, hair tickling his cheek.

 

They had been in that position for at least an hour with neither of them speaking a word. Despite that it was comfortable. Suddenly Sehun begin to wriggle around which drew Baekhyun’s eyes to the younger male who shifter to a position to where his face was just centimetres from Baekhyun’s own. They made eye contact and with the way that Sehun’s eyes flicked from his eyes to his lips and then back again told Baekhyun exactly what that younger wanted.

 

He didn’t need to wait long for Sehun to press his lips on his own. They kissed lazily, no sign of anyone of them deepening it or rushing it. They weren’t in a hurry as they had all of the time in the world and Baekhyun though this was the perfect moment.

 

“Be mine.” Baekhyun whispered against the youngers lips and he felt the younger smile.

 

“I already was.”

 


To be honest I actually nearly forgot to post this weeks drabble. I've been pretty busy with work so it wasn't at the forefront of my mind. I really don't have a whole lot to say today. All I've really been doing is working. I got my uni results back today and I am extremely happy with my results. This has been my best semester so far.

I pre-ordered EXO's winter album today even though we still no little to nothing about it other then the release date. I'm trying to find a site where I can order Countdown but I haven't been lucky yet. Maybe I'll just have to wait until it gets closer to the release date. I watched episode 31 of BTS Run last night and omfg I laughed so hard when Jungkook rolled off the air bed and onto the floor and didn't even wake up, just kept sleeping like how? I would have woken up immediately as I'm a pretty light sleeper. And the fact that all pf them could fall asleep in the period of like 5 minutes I was like wow.

I've been working on some of the long fics that I've had for a while and am hoping to get at least one of the done before I go back to uni next year. I have a few that I've been working on for a while and had already planned to have out months ago but things have gotten in the way. I'll give you a little insight into some of the AU's that I'm writing. I have a royalty/arranged marriage au, werewolf au, mafia au, a hybrid au. I also want to write a dragon au as well but that is going to have to take a break. I have also started writing a sequel to Bonds and I still need to write the promised prequel to Paint. So much I want to do but so little time to do it in. Ah... why do I do this to myself? Just a question. Which one are you guys most interested in?

Anyway I'll see you all next week!