008

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Dahyun still doing sweet things to Sana. Sana went to Tzuyu café after take a bath. She have breakfast there, she still never touch Dahyun foods. Dahyun always make food for her breakfast and dinner. Everyday he will came back at 6p.m so he can cook for Sana. But Sana never ever touched that food. But Dahyun still cooked for her.

Flashback:

Dahyun cooked for their dinner. Today he cooked her favorite dishes, jjimdak. Sana still hasn’t arrived yet. Dahyun already texted her, but he got no reply, he tried called many times but still there was not respond form Sana. It’s already 8 p.m. He hasn’t eaten yet, he just waited Sana came back to eat together.

Dahyun heard the door unlocked. He went to kitchen, and asked Sana,”have you eaten yet?”

Sana just responded with, ”hmm”

“I know you haven’t eaten yet. Let’s go eat together.”

“I ALREADY TOLD YOU. JUST EAT BY YOURSELF.IT’S REALLY HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID?”, Sana exploded.

Dahyun just signed, “I just don’t want you to get sick”

“I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF.”, Sana said.

Sana go to the cabinet in kitchen, take ramen. She just cooked ramen for her dinner.

“Do you hate me that much? Until you don’t want to touch my food?”, Dahyun said

“I will leave it here. Just throw this away if you don’t want to eat. Don’t worry, I didn’t put poison there”, Dahyun said and went to his rooms. Left Sana dumbfounded.

It’s not happened just once, but almost every night. But he was never lost his control.

Sana went to Tzuyu café by taxi. She got car from Dahyun, but she rarely use it. She was not that confident to drive in seoul after left here for long times. After all, Tzuyu will bring her, everywhere she wants.

After got into Tzuyu café, Tzuyu immediately greeted her with kiss on her cheek and hug Sana.

“why you are getting more beautiful everyday?”, He whispered to her. He was c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter