007

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After sana and tzuyu met, sana life to be more colorful.  She smiled a lot lately. They were going out everyday. Otherwise, the more days come the more annoying Dahyun to Sana. this morning is indeed unusual.  If everyday Dahyun just woke Sana up. Today he brought the breakfast in Sana rooms. He woke her up.

"Baby wake up", Dahyun shake Sana shoulder.

"Hei wake up", Dahyun said with his husky voice.

Sana pulled her pillow for close her head.

"Aaaaaa I already told you don't ever disturb me. And don't ever called me baby."

"Hei tonight we must go to gala dinner. Please prepare for it babe. I'm going now".

It's the first times, Dahyun was brave to kiss Sana forehead and he immediately runs away from her. 

“YAAAAAAA”

After that Sana went to nayeon boutique to bought dress for dinner.

Her phone kept buzz. 5 messages from Dahyun

Dahyun: hei have you eat your breakfast yet?

Dahyun: have a nice day

Dahyun: don't forget tonight we have dinner.

Dahyun: love you.

Dahyun: please reply my message. I'm worried :(

Yeah it's what Sana get everyday. If Sana didn't reply him. He will haunt Sana down, until she reply.

When lunch come, She will get the same text form him and it's happened everyday.

And right now, she doesn't want to reply him. Today he is really nerve-wracking for her.

Sana still did her makeup done. Dahyun already done, he wore dark blue suit, matching with Sana dress. He waited Sana in living room.

Meanwhile, Sana have already done doing her makeup, for final touch she wore her wedding rings. Yeah she never ever wore her wedding ring except for this business things and in front of their families.

When Sana went out her rooms, Dahyun can't help just stare at her. Yeah Sana is really stunning and gorgeous, her aura is not joke.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter